Assassin's Creed Revelations [aob All Versions]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Made by majmun

Options:

MONEY AND ITEMS
CRAFTING INGRIDIENTS
ASSASSINS SIGNAL
NO NOTORIETY
ONE HIT KILL
ALLY HEALTH
MORALE
HEALTH
STEALTH
KILL CIVILIANS
FAST ASSASSIN LEVEL UP
SKILL POINTS FOR ASSASSINS
FREEZE COUNTDOWN TIMER [25 sec.]
FREEZE STOPWATCH TIMER [7.77 sec.]
PRESS F12 FOR CHEATS BELOW
Teleport 15 Feets Up [moving]----------------------U
Teleport 30 Feets Up----------------------------------I
Teleport 30 Feets Down------------------------------K
Teleport 300 Feets Up--------------------------------O

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACRSP.ct
(16.02 KiB) Downloaded 6174 times

foozballguy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations [aob All Versions]

Post by foozballguy »

Everything besides health works, which is odd. I'm talking about the Uplay version.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

Assassin Creed Revelation ~ Limited Edition

I have moved it to its own topic: [ viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17895 ]
Last edited by Paul44 on Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:30 am, edited 16 times in total.

Fandaniel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fandaniel »

Almost every options working except MORALE, FAST ASSASSIN LEVEL UP, and SKILL POINTS FOR ASSASSINS are not working. Please update the table.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Recently begun working on Revelations.

First of all, thanks for all the work so far on these tables.

Few things to note:

majmun's table:
  • Money/Items - Makes it seem as if you have 99 bombs, but it's only a 'visual' display. Once you use 4 bombs (the normal in-game max), it'll not let you use any more bombs. It also bugs the game itself, not letting you create any more bombs until you turn it off and reload your save.
  • Ingredients. Works partially, but also has the effect of sometimes making it impossible to craft bombs like the above issue.
  • Morale - Does not work at all. Won't even turn on.
  • Ally Health - Works, but also affects bad guy's health bar if it has one. (Example - Horse carriage battle in the beginning of the game, etc).
Haven't tested the rest of the options yet.

Paul44's table:
Seems to be pretty flawless so far. Most of the options tested function correctly on the current Steam version.
It should be noted that 'Darts' in the table is actually the amount of Poison you have.

As with majmun's table, the bombs value is only a visual, but Paul already stated that in the table itself that modifying those values does absolutely nothing.

177 - I don't know if you're still interested in the Assassin's Creed games, but if you are - would it be possible for you to create a script like you did with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood regarding the Assassin's Recruits? (Instant recharge, being able to modify the character models/portraits, etc)?
Last edited by Exeter on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

[USER=262]@Exeter[/USER]

I should have made one already if memory serves... but I didn't actually own this installment, so even if I've one made for real, it'd be quite out-of-date anyway...

ok. I just find my table for the game, and there's this script for the assassin's signal. but again, I seriously doubt it would work on the latest release... feel free to update it and re-post~

[code]

[ENABLE]

alloc(newmem,128)

label(returnhere)

label(originalcode)

label(exit)

label(icab3to2jmp)

label(icab2to1jmp1)

label(icab2to1jmp2)

registersymbol(icab3to2jmp)

registersymbol(icab2to1jmp1)

registersymbol(icab2to1jmp2)

aobscan(icab3to2_AOB,C7 47 10 01 00 00 00 89 07 89 47 04 89 47 08)

aobscan(icab2to1_AOB,8B 55 F8 3B 50 04 xx xx xx xx 3B 18)

newmem:

mov [edi+10],00000001

cmp dword ptr [edi+30],03

jne exit

mov dword ptr [edi+30],02

originalcode:

//mov [edi+10],00000001

exit:

jmp returnhere

///

icab3to2_AOB: //"ACRSP.exe"+E98734:

icab3to2jmp:

jmp newmem

nop

nop

returnhere:

icab2to1_AOB+6: //"ACRSP.exe"+E99710:

icab2to1jmp1:

db 90 90

icab2to1_AOB+C: //"ACRSP.exe"+E99716:

icab2to1jmp2:

db 90 90

[DISABLE]

dealloc(newmem)

icab3to2jmp: //"ACRSP.exe"+E98734:

db C7 47 10 01 00 00 00

//Alt: mov [edi+10],00000001

icab2to1jmp1: //"ACRSP.exe"+E99710:

db 72 10

icab2to1jmp2: //"ACRSP.exe"+E99716:

db 76 0A

unregistersymbol(icab3to2jmp)

unregistersymbol(icab2to1jmp1)

unregistersymbol(icab2to1jmp2)[/code]

ahmedwaill
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ahmedwaill »

Hello , i know this one is old.
i've been trying to learn how to do the auto assembly thing but i couldn't learn it to make Health,ammo..etc in games .
i hope if you can share with me a good tutorial about games such as assassin's creed , Tomb raider ..etc
thanks in advance

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ I got my "boost" from #Rydian's tutorials at the time: see for example [ [Link] ]. That said: #ShyTwig16 posted a whole series of tutorials here: [ viewforum.php?f=11 ], that should get you going for awhile...
(haven't checked them out yet; but I did follow his CE Tutorial series earlier this year and I expect these articles to be of the same calibre. Iow excellent reading material)

ps: there are plenty of them; you might want to ask him if he can suggest a 'good' order of reading. Meaning: which article should you read first, etc...
- I would go for anything related to basic scripting first, then forms and "finally" lua
- when one mentions CE scripting, one must also "read" 'assembly'. So yeah, you'll need to do some ASM studying as well
(fyi; you MUST understand some level of Call Stack mechanisms; the sooner the better ~ a mistake I made at the time)
- expect a learning curve between 3-6 months (assuming you'll spend around 10 hrs/week on the subject)

ahmedwaill
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ahmedwaill »

alright, thanks a lot mate <3

Battousai124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Battousai124 »

@STN
I noticed that for me at least the Assassin Signals work, but the Fast Assassin Level up doesnt.
Can we have that function updated, please?

scbkcb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scbkcb »

It may be a bit old but can someone update the table for the new version (Gold edition)?

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 am
^^ I got my "boost" from #Rydian's tutorials at the time: see for example [ [Link] ].
can you please take a look at this when you have time?

crash on teleport ( not every time though):

Code: Select all

ACRSP.exe+95C324 - 0F28 45 F0            - movaps xmm0,[ebp-10]
ACRSP.exe+95C328 - 0F28 4D D0            - movaps xmm1,[ebp-30]
ACRSP.exe+95C32C - 83 C4 0C              - add esp,0C { 12 }
ACRSP.exe+95C32F - 8B 4E 34              - mov ecx,[esi+34]
ACRSP.exe+95C332 - 8B 41 08              - mov eax,[ecx+08]       ----->>>  access violation
ACRSP.exe+95C335 - 8B 11                 - mov edx,[ecx]
ACRSP.exe+95C337 - C1 F8 1F              - sar eax,1F { 31 }
ACRSP.exe+95C33A - 0B 87 3C000000        - or eax,[edi+0000003C]
ACRSP.exe+95C340 - 0F29 4D E0            - movaps [ebp-20],xmm1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ well, that's a bummer here, for several reasons:
1. the teleport script is 100% lua (iow no injection), which basically copies the waypoint coordinates to the player's (entity struct) coordinates. I assume that either CE or the EXE tries to lock those mem_addresses at that (Shift+T) point in time (either for reading and/or writing purposes) and get in conflict. Unfortunately, I lack the experience to judge this correctly...
(i'm also using 'pcall' (= lua's error handler) in that routine, which did/can not pick this up apparently)
2. I did some (limited) testing yesterday (both while in-map & in-game ~ you should not do the lather), and this routine was not accessed...? (no breaks & no 'what accesses...")

bottomline: no idea how to tackle this one. if you can reproduce this, let me know how.

ps: my only concern with the Teleport has always been the "viability of its values" (applies to all my tables btw). To state it plainly: are the coordinate values - in their current state - in that waypoint struct still "usable"? I do some extra checking in that regard, but it is far from perfect. So, yeah, during my testing/gameplay I also have encountered a crash occasionally...
My tip here: do not go wild, and teleport from one location to the next. That will get you crashed for sure, and not necessarily because of this routine. You might have noticed sometimes that the game also needs to catch up with its 'texture rebuilding' (an effect you'll definitely notice in later titles). At some point, one of those routines will have a hickup for sure...
(not saying that is the case here though, but keep that in mind as well when "teleporting along" :shock:)

enricojacko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by enricojacko »

Hi, I have the latest Gold Edition and I am stuck at Bomb Crafting tutorial (memory 4).
At the crafting table I select the correct ingredients, and when I need to test the bomb, I press the command ("E") to throw but it doesn't work. Ezio will not drop the bomb at all.
I used a trainer in the previous parts of the game, but I tried to exit the game, then reload without any trainer, exit the memory, empty all of my inventory components, sold everything to the market (powders, etc.) and dropped every bomb, so I started again the tutorial from scratch. Still the same issue: I select the correct components and I cannot throw the test bomb, so I am stuck at this point and I can't proceed in any way.
Is there any help available? Thanks a lot.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

enricojacko wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:17 am
Hi, I have the latest Gold Edition and I am stuck at Bomb Crafting tutorial (memory 4).
At the crafting table I select the correct ingredients, and when I need to test the bomb, I press the command ("E") to throw but it doesn't work. Ezio will not drop the bomb at all.
I used a trainer in the previous parts of the game, but I tried to exit the game, then reload without any trainer, exit the memory, empty all of my inventory components, sold everything to the market (powders, etc.) and dropped every bomb, so I started again the tutorial from scratch. Still the same issue: I select the correct components and I cannot throw the test bomb, so I am stuck at this point and I can't proceed in any way.
Is there any help available? Thanks a lot.
If I remember correctly, both the trainer and a certain option in the table screws up your Bomb Inventory, making the game think you have x amount of bombs, when it's actually 0 or something. It messes it up to the point where you can't craft any new ones either. If you saved with this then you will most likely have to start over. I don't remember if I was able to fix my save after it happened.