Dishonored - UnrealEngine3 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Dishonored - UnrealEngine3 Cheats and more..

Post by STN »

Made by SunBeam

Hello people,

Decided to take up on this one:

[ 10.09.2013 - Update #1 ]

Added lots of stuff to the [Character] section: Health, Mana, Air, Inventory, Spells etc. Check them out.

[ 09.09.2013 - First Release ]

Started working with UE3 mainly for fun and experimenting purposes, but later on I found I can get to almost any feature we're interested in from just the Pawn structure.

A description of the table:

1. To work out the options, just activate [Enable] script.
2. Once done, you will have access to two sub-sections:

- [Character]
- [Scripts]

[Character]

-- TODO --

[Scripts]

I've added here Cheats Handler. A little explaining..

> Cheats Handler

It hooks one location where EPhysics status is accessed by the engine, only for the player. Once hooked, it will build up the effect of the UE3 cheat commands: SloMo, PlayersOnly, Fly, Ghost, God.

Once you activate it, use the following toggleable keys:

- SloMo -> NumPad 7, 8, 9 will set SloMo to 0.5f, 1.0f and 1.5f;
- PlayersOnly -> toggle with NumPad 1 on/off;
- Fly -> toggle with NumPad 2 on/off;
- Ghost -> toggle with NumPad 3 on/off;
- Infinite health -> toggle with NumPad 5 on/off;

Upon enabling the "Cheat Handler" script, a few sub-items will appear. DO NOT MESS WITH THEM! They are purely informal, to know which cheat you have activated or not (if you play in windowed mode). Other than that..

[ Notes ]

- if you reload a save-game, hit the cheat key twice (to deactivate, and reactivate it);
- when you enable God, you will notice Fly loses friction - game checks if the switch is active and removes gravity constricts;
- when you enable Ghost, enemies won't attack you - they'll just swarm at you, if seen;
- I've not tested, but from other games - there might be portions of game maps with reset spots, meaning once you hit the spot, if flying, you'll walk - you'll have to hit fly key twice to reactivate it;
- game uses a different system for SloMo, but if you imperatively need it working, I'll get it done - for now, it's NOT WORKING;

[ Extras ]

- Dishonored is built with same UE3 version as Borderlands 2 and Painkiller: Hell & Damnation (they all share same IDs for Indexes);

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dishonored.CT
(53.68 KiB) Downloaded 184 times