Assassins Creed 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Assassins Creed 3

Post by STN »

Made by HiSaZuL

Here is a very simple table with just few options but it should be enough to get you started. Game version 1.00 is no longer supported I moved to 1.01 but keeping table here for those who want it. This is for RETAIL version not steam.

Recent changes:
-Slightly changed aob scan to avoid jmp codes. Hopefully it will work better.
-Added no reload option.
-Fixed no reload option. Now it only works on player.(Thousands of redcoats were killed during making and then fixing this option.)
-Added stealth mode.(I'm aware it takes 3 keys to operate and it suck but that's the best I could come up with.)
-Changed hot-keys for stealth mode. Got rid of second pointer.
-Seems like I uploaded wrong versions of table to wrong places. Fixed that too.
-Fixed wrong abscan for no-reload option.(Thx THiEF26)
-Added infinite assassin signals.
-Fixed no-reload aobscan again... hopefully this is last time.
-Added pointers to current and max health. Since people on steam run into issue of getting their max health bugged.

Check attachment description for proper game version.
Numpad 0 - Infinite health.
I finally got rid of synchronization red blinking screen, when health drops too low in one shot like high fall, thanks goes to Gniarf. Side effect is that when health is set by game to low number such as mission starts and some transitions, it will stay that way until you disable script and let it fill up. Don't use with with the other infinite health option.
Numpad . - Infinite health v2.
Maximum health is 100 (2 byte).
This one is different it should fix mission starting with low hp, sets your health as high as possible so you shouldn't see desync effect. You will either die from really high fall or not. There aren't any damage sources besides falls that can do enough damage in one hit to drop you to desync state. Don't use with with the other infinite health option.
Numpad 1 - Infinite items.
This affects all combat items and gold. Your item count will still increase just wont go down. Won't affect crafting materials.
Numpad 2 - No reload.(I can't find player/enemy references only gun differences so it will get broken when you update from duckfoot.)
Self explanatory for the most part. Your pistol becomes a machinegun. You can clear a fort in a matter of seconds. Bow doesn't benefit from this all that much.
Numpad 3 - Infinite assassin signals
Once you use your assassin backups instead of going on cooldown after they escape, they will be instantly ready for more bread sticks and bananas.
Numpad 4 - Enable stealth mode script.
Enables the script needed for the other two hot-keys.
Numpad 5 - Stealth mode on.
With this you are invisible to enemies. You can hit them in the face and they are just going to run around looking for you.
Numpad 6 - Stealth mode off.
Turns you visible and returns things to normal.

If you have additions or more scripts feel free to drop it here or change my table and post it etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AC3SP.CT
(218.63 KiB) Downloaded 5228 times

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Assassins Creed 3

Post by Paul44 »

Assassin’s Creed 3 (v1.6)

Moved table into its own topic: [ viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17897 ]
Last edited by Paul44 on Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:22 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassins Creed 3

Post by Paul44 »

Other tables here in various locations:
* [ viewtopic.php?t=3897 ]
* [ viewtopic.php?t=3940 ]
* [ viewtopic.php?t=3313 ]
* [ viewtopic.php?t=4019 ]
* [ viewtopic.php?t=3834 ]
* [ viewtopic.php?t=734 ]

I did not test/try most of them, only one with 'Unlimited Health' and 'stealth mode'

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Assassins Creed 3

Post by robus »

[QUOTE="Paul44, post: 39321, member: 7422"]Assassin’s Creed 3 ~ v1.6 ~ Uplay vs

Added 2 tables:

- AC3_Teleport_v3.CT: allows you to teleport (and hover) to specific/predefined locations

- AC3_Varia_4.CT: allows you to edit Inventory Supplies

ps:

It includes a short explanation on how I got there eventually, based on my experience with AC 2 (see here: [ [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=37342#p37342[/URL] ]). The approach is pretty much identical to what I've explained in the AC 2 pic.

ps2:

- do experiment a bit with the Teleport(er); it takes a bit of practise to get the hang of it...

- make a game save backup regularly. Also, if you want to report something, please pm me; as I will not follow up this thread daily...

- if you hover/ascend to high(er) altitudes, the camera position does not seem to follow at some point (happens sometimes).

- if you are using the Steam vs and the table does not work for you, pm me.

-EDIT-

Updated Teleport table {v4}: more stable (no more conflicts with other npcs, and normally no more crashing after cutscenes & FT)

Coordinates are now collected almost instantly. (I have performed about an hour of testing ~ if you do come across issues, pm me)

ps: I finished main story and noticed that certain FastTravel icons disappeared from the maps (like Boston, NY); I have these added in the Teleport sections as well...

-EDIT2-

Finished DLCs this/last weekend, and noticed Inventory tables were different again.

Added God Mode: you will not even die from high jumps/falls (deduced from #Sunbeam's ACO table)[/QUOTE]

AC3_Teleport_v4.CT does not work at steam version.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Assassins Creed 3

Post by Paul44 »

Could you be a bit more specific... like which option does not enable when? Also, preferably load the table once you are in gameplay mode...

That said: have your game EXE file uploaded somewhere for me to download & check... <= pm me the download link !

ps: I just updated my Varia table - more in line with my other AC tables now...

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Assassins Creed 3

Post by robus »

[QUOTE="Paul44, post: 48008, member: 7422"]Could you be a bit more specific... like which option does not enable when? Also, preferably load the table once you are in gameplay mode...

That said: have your game EXE file uploaded somewhere for me to download & check... <= pm me the download link !

ps: I just updated my Varia table - more in line with my other AC tables now...[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I was wrong name,and that tabe is called name AC3_Varia_4.3.ct?

I download AC3_Varia_5.3.rar?but Some functions do not work?and AC3_Varia_4.3.ct Some functions does not work.

AC3_Varia_4.3.ct Player Status and Inventory Supplies does not work by clicking on its box [X].

[URL='http://%3Cimg%20src=%22https%3A//dx3cna.by.files.1drv.com/y4muRtXEZ8GU63KhCWU9K1pvXfMPrzwrpmZbHal7X8oL9UHiGtul6iNaZ6tTAWkInL2PMZXgNvL0Mkc_jDDFmSIexhOzueJ73qZiWaojh-5t7qXSLLt36RTM4QBrHc1BjAsu1T501dbEygcQzimAMCP5NaKjfLK2J0NgXobOjy2x0abRxMlVst8uQNgkl35Kn2frOCO-FDC3U2JWennpb5WOw?width=1269&height=973&cropmode=none%22%20width=%221269%22%20height=%22973%22%20/%3E'][IMG]https://dx3cna.by.files.1drv.com/y4muRtXEZ8GU63KhCWU9K1pvXfMPrzwrpmZbHal7X8oL9UHiGtul6iNaZ6tTAWkInL2PMZXgNvL0Mkc_jDDFmSIexhOzueJ73qZiWaojh-5t7qXSLLt36RTM4QBrHc1BjAsu1T501dbEygcQzimAMCP5NaKjfLK2J0NgXobOjy2x0abRxMlVst8uQNgkl35Kn2frOCO-FDC3U2JWennpb5WOw?width=1269&height=973&cropmode=none[/IMG][/URL]

AC3_Varia_5.3.Released.CT Player Status and Inventory Supplies does not work by clicking on its box [X].

[URL='http://%3Cimg%20src=%22https%3A//dx0nka.by.files.1drv.com/y4mr74PunxrUvAQoC1XDA7zJ_Wimwxj6QdK63kYVQ-yJD7DhgMY9CXSoLI289nh8g7MkOqCs7qvC9I2PFwGcW3c3n__T1GzO0necj3T0sSwWkMhyZZ6YtLXqf8uVy1-QMGw7svUK50r31zOeQh5NjomlYfFdxUS7zxsdvlhPL6Dreo_sgCUD2u3Tfj6_ynpnyKX3HpyvqbbMMkqBrixkikxlg?width=1265&height=1049&cropmode=none%22%20width=%221265%22%20height=%221049%22%20/%3E'][IMG]https://dx0nka.by.files.1drv.com/y4mr74PunxrUvAQoC1XDA7zJ_Wimwxj6QdK63kYVQ-yJD7DhgMY9CXSoLI289nh8g7MkOqCs7qvC9I2PFwGcW3c3n__T1GzO0necj3T0sSwWkMhyZZ6YtLXqf8uVy1-QMGw7svUK50r31zOeQh5NjomlYfFdxUS7zxsdvlhPL6Dreo_sgCUD2u3Tfj6_ynpnyKX3HpyvqbbMMkqBrixkikxlg?width=1265&height=1049&cropmode=none[/IMG][/URL]

I will pm you that game EXE file link.
Last edited by robus on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Assassins Creed 3

Post by SunBeam »

What I can tell [USER=7422]@Paul44[/USER] from recent experience with Black Flag is the various Editions of the game come with different EXEs. And am not talking about Steam/UPlay here.

Black Flag uses different exe files for Standard and Deluxe Editions - - my impression for one or the other Ubi forgot to update the executable :) I can see it from the in-file information; the Deluxe one was pretty rushed.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Assassins Creed 3

Post by Paul44 »

Got the Steam version working now; and some saves to test with... And yep, it definitely is not just a matter of a few bytes. I expected that the structname 'checks' would be the main issue (as they do), but it looks a bit more then that...

-UPDATE-

Rather bizar, but I got my hands on another Steam game exe, and this one pretty much works with the Uplay version?! I'm trying to find out from which region this exe comes from (assuming EMEA or AMER), and for which vs exactly... (it definitely was released after the 1st DLC)

In that respect, if anyone has a Steam AC3 v106 from Emea/Amer, pm me a download link (thx in advance)
Last edited by Paul44 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Assassins Creed 3

Post by SunBeam »

Yeah, even the order of the ASM opcodes can be changed; AOBs will fail, etc. You'll figure it out; I had to re-write some portions to match the other version. But hey.. on the bright side, the [B]d3dhook[/B] works with AC3. Will release it at some point ;)

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Assassins Creed 3

Post by matthew »

[USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] thank you i like very much you are best for making table and i'm sorry for the other people who make you angry they are people without a brain and need more happy for you and don't be repetable with you for release . if you said for example i will make a table for this game (example assassin's creed 2,3 and black flag) another people don't be repetable with you if you understand this word thanks sunbeam you are the best for making table ????

Optimus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Optimus »

can you make option for crafting materials cause i have secandry missions that needs a limitted raw materials and i lose them fast and thank you

Paulus_Wissmann
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Paulus_Wissmann »

What's the password for the zip extraction?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ see 'also' here: [ viewtopic.php?p=145617#p145617 ]... In and out, they say. sounds a bit like s... anyways, moving on :) (notice the big smile)

KenoMaci
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KenoMaci »

Is it basically impossible to have a cheat that freezes or sets the notoriety system in this game? I've not seen this cheat in any AC3 table or trainer.

I would of thought it would be an easy thing to scan for when you enter in and out of the fort restricted areas...