Arty's Portal Knights Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Arty's Portal Knights Table

Post by TroliusMaximus »

"Find Inventory Base" script is not working for me (ver.1.7.2)... Any special "techniques" needed to find items / their IDs and to change / spawn stuff thereafter...?

(thanks)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Artykalamata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artykalamata »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:48 pm
"Find Inventory Base" script is not working for me (ver.1.7.2)...

I just tried and it should still work. You can try to change the debugger method to VEH Debugger. That solved some issues for people in the past.
TroliusMaximus wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:48 pm
Any special "techniques" needed to find items / their IDs and to change / spawn stuff thereafter...?
They change item ids every patch so i stopped updating them. I have not found a reliable technique to find all item ids in a timely manner.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Artykalamata wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:07 am
I just tried and it should still work. You can try to change the debugger method to VEH Debugger. That solved some issues for people in the past.

They change item ids every patch so i stopped updating them. I have not found a reliable technique to find all item ids in a timely manner.
Nah... Didn't make a difference for me. Not to worry. If the actual item ID's aren't available, there's not much point to it anyway.

Thanks anywho 👍

Infernis11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Infernis11 »

Can you bring back the free crafting cheat? I could use that because the changing the value amount of my items cause my game to close itself in a matter of minutes, so I assume I don't use that part of the cheat table

Hanimal0301
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hanimal0301 »

Buenas, la tabla esta super buena, pero a la hora de activar el script " Buscar base de inventario" me salen valores " ?? " y no encuentro forma de resolver este problema. Alguna surgerencia crack?