Resident Evil 6 RELOADED +3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Resident Evil 6 RELOADED +3

Post by STN »

Made by gir489

Infinite Ammo / Infinite healing things
No Recoil

I tested this with shotgun and pistol, so far they both work as long as you have more ammo in cache than you need to reload.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BH6 (1).CT
(1.76 KiB) Downloaded 370 times

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Resident Evil 6 RELOADED +3

Post by gir489 »

Here's an updated table, that I just never posted to the CE forums because I forgot about it.

The function Always get 100% Accuracy and 6969 Enemies Routed is replacing seems to be a general stat keeper, I think, like for headshots and flying enemy kills, etc. Not too sure on that, though. I saw a lot of addresses being manipulated by the mov [ecx], ax instruction. To make it think I'm not cheating, or the leaderboards, or whatever, there's an internal limiter cap, which I'm guessing was done for anti cheat purposes. If the stat is > 50,000, it sets the stat to 50,000, but I replaced it with 6969.

I suggest replacing the value with something other than 6969, so it's not obvious that you're cheating. 100% accuracy is already pretty unbelievable.

EDIT: I fixed it setting deaths to 6969.
Attachments
Resident Evil 6.CT
(2.82 KiB) Downloaded 319 times