Dark Souls table All Versions (AOB) Table v1.3 (No Bypass)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Dark Souls table All Versions (AOB) Table v1.3 (No Bypass)

Post by STN »

Made by TheTornadoTitan

HotFix v1.3

Updates No Humanity Loss to also stop you from using humanity when Kindling, Restoring Humanity (becoming human, getting rid of hollow status), and donating humanity to Qualaag's sister "The Fair Lady".

Update 1.3

Update v1.2

Update v1.1

This table has:

Infinite health
Unlimited Stamina * Fixed - v1.1
Unlimited Item Use
Set Soul Level - v1.3
Infinite Souls
Max Humanity - v1.2 - Somehow seems to have broken on my system, keep a look out, will find fix - Fixed in v.13 HotFix
No Humanity Loss - v1.2 - Restoring humanity, kindling, and *perhaps* donating to the spider lady will still reduce humanity - Fixed in v1.3 HotFix
Indestructible Equipment

Updated scripts can be viewed here:
forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=570536

Works with Geri's XLive bypass, but does not include it.

If you think of anything that might be cool to add, reply with your idea and I will attempt to make it (within reason).

These were found, edited, and scripted by me.

P.S.
If someone wants to make a trainer with this table they can, just give credit to me for the table, if you upload it.

It will be the responsibility of the trainer up-loader to make sure it stays up to date with the table.

Enjoy Guys!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dark Souls 1.3 HotFix.CT
(259.17 KiB) Downloaded 326 times