Injustice: Gods Among Us UE (player 1 instant win)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Made by dental

This is just a simple table containing two pointers. They point to the two health bars of your opponent when playing as player 1.

I made this table because I got lazy and just wanted to breeze through the classic mode to see the different character endings. Smile

The table also includes the assembly instruction of the health bar for player 1's opponent if anyone wants to make an AOB scan version. Rolling Eyes

This table works with the following version (may not work with different version):

MD5 checksum (.exe) = d110871b411affc8b5632a811e2d28e3

You can check if you have the same version by running any MD5 checksum tool on the game's .exe, 'Injustice.exe.' I use the free one from "winmd5.com."

Instruction:

Numpad 0: set both health bar values to '0' and freeze it.

No need to push any button after activation, as soon as the battle starts your opponent/P2 will be defeated instantly. Very Happy

You can leave it set to 0 and frozen between matches and mode changes. It won't crash the game. Wink

I've tested it in 'Single Player/Battle/Classic' mode. It should work fine in other modes but I haven't gotten around to try them all yet. Embarassed

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Injustice_dental_v1.CT
(2.39 KiB) Downloaded 231 times

xfreakazoidx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xfreakazoidx »

I know this is old but got an updated version? Injsutice is free now and I want to rush through the story, but this CT no longer works for some reason. Nor do trainers. Well when it comes to health in single player of course. Apologies is this isn't where I post. My first time here.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

xfreakazoidx, post: 140505, member: 43522 wrote:
I know this is old but got an updated version?

Try this:
Attachments
Injustice.CT
(4.69 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

Hands
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us UE (player 1 instant win)

Post by Hands »

Can someone update it including to edit the number of hits in the combos and to get the stars in star labs?
There is a battle that is pure combo and I can't get past 10 hits and in the battle they ask for about 15.