MAD'S NBA 2K14 Attribute Modifier Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

MAD'S NBA 2K14 Attribute Modifier Cheat Table

Post by STN »

Made by FullOfMadness

This is my FIRST custom table and originally made by me. If you found any problems, let me know. I will update it if there is any problems within the table provided by user feedbacks.

This table includes the following hacks:
- Offensive Attributes
- Defensive Attributes
- Physical Attributes

Intended usage of the table (IMPORTANT):
- You can ONLY use this while creating your player.
- Freeze the values until you get drafted.
- Attributes value: 0-255. 0 = 0, 222 = 99, 255 = 110.
- Don't forget to create a backup copy of your MC save file, just in case something goes wrong. "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K14\Saves"

Mod tested on/with

NBA 2K14 1.0 and Cheat Engine 6.3.

Credits to Lefteris An. on YouTube for the guide on how to hack! Huge shoutout to him!

NOTE: Keep in mind that this table may or might not work on your current version of the game. Hacks may wary. Some will work, some will not.

Also, don't forget to throw in some feedback on the table, if you found some hacks not working whatsover, I will try my utmost effort to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Much love to the community! Very Happy

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MAD'S NBA 2K14 Attribute Hack.CT
(10.36 KiB) Downloaded 3101 times