Omerta - City of Gangsters Value Editor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Omerta - City of Gangsters Value Editor

Post by STN »

Made by SeriousrAVER

Ok, so a few things first.

Pre-point: I apparently cant post URL's so I cant insert images, so you will need to copy and paste the URL if you need to see the screenshots for the instructions. Hopefully a mod will see this and fix that for us.

1. This is my first attempt at something like this, I have gone in with no knowledge, so this is fairly basic
2. Some work is required to get this working for each map area
3. I'm hoping by sharing this someone who knows how to make stuff work with pointers will take it on. I've read a couple hours into it, but couldn't figure it out.
4. This was made with FLT release of the game, I can't confirm if it works with other versions.

Instructions

Load into a map and start a New Scan with the value of the starting Dirty Money, in my instance, this is 4000.

i.imgur. com/1xURFleh.jpg

Now spend some Dirty Money to adjust the value. I spend 500, so my new total drops to 3500.

Put this into the Value and hit enter or click Next Scan

You will now need to click on the Found Address to select it.

Now go down to the Values, right click on Dirty Money and then Recalculate new addresses

i.imgur. com/4qMgI20h.jpg

You should then get a Recalculate address dialog box pop up, with a negative or positive Offset. If this is 0, make sure you have the Found Address highlighted. Click Change.

i.imgur. com/ET91F7Zh.jpg

All of the other values should then change to reflect what is displayed in your game

i.imgur. com/VvYcpOJh.jpg

You can now edit all of the values

i.imgur. com/NQ8UA14h.jpg

I will try to work on this to get pointers working myself, and will also look at Heat. I am also trying to work on Combat Health, AP and MP, but not knowing how to create Pointers means too much messing about in CE every time you go into combat.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Omerta_-_City_of_Gangsters_Serious_Value_Editor.CT
(2.22 KiB) Downloaded 157 times