Aarklash: Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Aarklash: Legacy

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Here's a table I made.
It's for 0.1.119.7217, but it's an AOB table so it might work for other versions, too.

The table contains:
- Instant recycling; as name suggests.
- Infinite health; as name suggests.
- Infinite mana; as name suggests.
- Infinite stamina; as name suggests.
- Quick levelup; every time you gain XP, you level up (to the next XP level).
- XP Gain multiplier; every XP you gain is multiplied with fXPGainMultiplier.
- Infinite skill points; no skill point is taken when spending skill points. Note: you'll need at least 1 skill point to begin with.
- Weapon damage multiplier; every time your characters attack, their min and max damage values are multiplied with fWeaponDamageMultiplier. Note: this means normal attack, not skill or spell.
- Attack cycle multiplier; this means attack speed, so fAttackCycleMultiplier<1 means faster attacks, fAttackCycleMultiplier=1 means no change, fAttackCycleMultiplier>1 means slower attacks. It seems that there's a built-in minimum, no matter how low you go.
- Camera rotator; you can rotate the camera somewhat to the left (Del), to the right (PageDown) and restore to the middle position (End). Note: not a real rotation as camera moves along two fixed lines, from which I made a 90 degree-ish turn. There are no checks; abuse it and crash!
- Camera zoom limits; exposes two constants from the camera properties: min and max zoom. Defaults are 13 and 24; I found that 10 (maybe 5 if you want close-ups) and 60 work well. There are no checks; abuse it and crash!

Once the script is enabled, you can control the script using the Boolean values. 0 for off, 1 for on. All options are on by default except Quick levelup.

It's basic stuff for now, gotta go to sleep now.

If you find some problem, please post it here with a short description.

Update #1:
Added:
- Quick levelup
- XP Gain multiplier
- Infinite skill points
- Weapon damage multiplier

Update #2:
Found an item, so I added:
- Instant recycling

Update #3:
Added:
- Attack cycle multiplier

Update #4:
Added:
- Camera rotator
- Camera zoom limits

Edit:
I am done with this game; it turned out to be something else than I was hoping for. I attached my developer table in case someone wants to pick it up and continue.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Aarklash_dev.ct
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 224 times