Haegemonia - Legions of Iron

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Here's a table for this game.
It contains an AOB script, so it might work/crash with other versions.

The script contains:
- Minimum Money
- Minimum Research points
- Player damage mod; to scale the damage taken by player-controlled units (set to 0 for God mode).
- AI damage mod; to scale the damage taken by any AI-controlled empire. Setting it high will cause AI units to die off too quickly and that may cause problems with scripted units/scenarios.
- Min morale; for the player-controlled planets
- Minimum population ratio; to ensure a minimum level of the max. population is always there. It fires on population update only, so you might need to wait a bit.
- XP gain mod
- Attack mod; to scale the damage player-controlled units do with any attacks
- Maximum HP mod; to scale the maximum health of all player-controlled. Note: will not heal ship, so you'll need to pay for repairs.
- Tax mod; to scale the amount of tax the player-controlled empire receives.

If I remember correctly, I left everything enabled by default. If you don't like that - or the default values - edit the variables in the script to your liking.

If you like this game you might want to try its predecessors, Imperium Galactica I and II (if you can get them running on you modern PC).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
HGM.CT
(18.3 KiB) Downloaded 460 times

Irishfella1988
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Irishfella1988 »

I dunno if this is even active anymore, but it does not work with v1.09(gog version) at all, and sadly, there are no cheats or trainers out there anymore. money is no problem, but it was never money that people wanted most, its the research points, any chance of getting this to work with 1.09?

MillonS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Haegemonia - Legions of Iron

Post by MillonS »

I agree having free reign of research points is a lot of fun and I tried using the table and looking for the values myself but without success. If anyone has better chances than a CE noob like me the effort would be greatly appreciated. PS. I'm playing on the steam release

makemap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by makemap »

I have found the Research point. You need to find it under "Exact Value" in "Float" not under "4 Bytes".

In order to research you need to also cheat in money or else research will just stop.

runo19770830
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Haegemonia - Legions of Iron

Post by runo19770830 »

For gog version you just need to replace Hgm.exe with Game.exe in script.