Pro cycling manager 2017

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Thomaat4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Pro cycling manager 2017

Post by Thomaat4 »

Hey everyone, I'm back!

Last year I made a cheat table for Pro cycling manager 2016 and since people liked it (and some people asked me to update it) I'm returning with one for Pro cycling manager 2017.

The table should work with all versions of pro cycling manager 2017 and I tested it in both one-off races and in the pro cyclist mode. It should also work in Career mode. The table is designed to only affect one rider at a time. If you want to do it for your whole team, you have to open one instance of the table for each rider and follow the steps below for each rider of your team.

And of course only for offline play.

Instructions:
The instructions are the same as previous years'.

Code: Select all

Table version 1.0

Use:
Activate the Data Structures once the table is attached to the pcm process.
While in race, now search the heartbeat address for the rider you want to affect. The value you need to search is a float and you can use the number shown ingame. After a couple of filters you have 2 addresses remaining. One rounded float, example 120, and one longer float, example 120.36893. It's the address for the last one you need. Copy the address in the "insert Heartbeat Memory Address" field of the type of race you are riding. This can be done early in the stage for maximum effectiveness.
The stats for the rider will now appear in the table.

For a normal race:
-For unlimited stamina, freeze "Current Stamina".
-For unlimited attack/sprint freeze "Attack/sprint bar".
-For unlimited resistance, freeze both "Current resistance" and "Max resistance recuperation".

For a time trial race:
-For unlimited stamina, freeze "Current Stamina".
Note that the max values for each field depends on the rider's stats and form.If you want you can edit the values as you want.

IMPORTANT: The attack meter cheat works only completely in 1x speed. If you speed up the game faster, the meter will keep depleting and filling up. In that case just switch to 1x speed or pause and attack.

IMPORTANT 2: The above steps (except activating the structures) have to be done for each new race since the locations change each time. For the best result also unfreeze all field after your rider has finished but before the game goes to the highlights. This ensures best stability.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
PCM2017.CT
(7.86 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

LeTouriste86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Pro cycling manager 2017

Post by LeTouriste86 »

Excellent, thank you. This will keep me from throwing my keyboard out the window in frustration.

Gwydel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gwydel »

Hello,
Thanks for your great work, I used your previous table on pcm 2016, but for the 2017 I have a crash when I launch the data structure with the table PCM2017.CT.
Any idea?

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Could you please add schedule points too? I accidentally changed my schedule without confirming and now some events passed, and I can't do anything with the schedule cause it asks for the old points from unconfirmed past events too.

APBT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by APBT »

For me crash...

Gwydel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gwydel »

APBT wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:09 pm
For me crash...
I did one thing that worked for me, I deleted the "CreateThread" line into the script (for both parts so TT too). There is no more crash right now.

maex1205
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Pro cycling manager 2017

Post by maex1205 »

When i get the Value i search for, the heartbeat (for example 105) is blinking and its switching to "0" and back to the value (ingame) but the table is still the same with "?" all over the place. Maybe there is someone who can help me.

Gwydel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Pro cycling manager 2017

Post by Gwydel »

[QUOTE="maex1205, post: 48011, member: 17929"]When i get the Value i search for, the heartbeat (for example 105) is blinking and its switching to "0" and back to the value (ingame) but the table is still the same with "?" all over the place. Maybe there is someone who can help me.[/QUOTE]

The "?" values seam to prove that you're using the adress of the integer number (105) whereas you need to use the float value (for example 105.23454156546) which is the correct adress.

If not, be sure that when you launch the script you replace "0000000012345678" by the float heartbeat adress.

oes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Pro cycling manager 2017

Post by oes »

What am I doing wrong? I get to the part where I have two values for heart rate , but I seem unable to complete the step "

Copy the address in the "insert Heartbeat Memory Address" field of the type of race you are riding. This can be done early in the stage for maximum effectiveness.

The stats for the rider will now appear in the table."

No stats for the rider appear when I write the address into the field, maybe I am writing it in the wrong field? Can someone pls noob-guide me?

I am also unable to freeze stamina, but this is perhaps because the prior step is incomplete?

maex1205
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Pro cycling manager 2017

Post by maex1205 »

[QUOTE="Gwydel, post: 48207, member: 7252"]The "?" values seam to prove that you're using the adress of the integer number (105) whereas you need to use the float value (for example 105.23454156546) which is the correct adress.

If not, be sure that when you launch the script you replace "0000000012345678" by the float heartbeat adress.[/QUOTE]

thats what i did and it seemes to be the right one because in game the heartrate starts blinking but thats all. i can't change it or freeze it. the ? stays at their place.