Recettear v1.106 Steam: Better Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Recettear v1.106 Steam: Better Table

Post by STN »

This table I'm contributing is all my work. It took an entire 6 hours to figure this one out.

I noticed someone else uploaded a table. This inspired me to make my own, with a few perks.

First of all the Money and Score Edit is there. Money is mandatory, Score is not, but the score... every time I play, it goes negative... down to -1200 per day! So that's there...
The experience for Recette. That one was easy as well. I found a value for that address (65K) to make it automatically Lv50, and then some (half-way to Lv51).
Then you have the Adventurer's Experience values. The first one took some guess work, then when I found the second one... after that, it was all math; 006C is your friend...
An added perk is the Adventurer's Adventure Count. This is for that, say, you hate playing as Caillou or Tielle, but need their True Cards in the end. You set their values to 99, and play as someone else, like Charme. Again, math played the role here; 006C, yet again...
Also, since you can buy these medicines to increase HP, usually there's only 1 of a few... but I found the addresses for those and set them to -1; buy as many as you want! That's in here...

I really want to find some inventory modification, like add some of the true cards to your inventory, therefore not having to beat the game 7 times over, just so you can use everyone in Survival Mode.

Anyway, let me know if you run into anything. Please check the Table Comments too. Thank you.

Made by AskaLangly

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Recettear.CT
(3.32 KiB) Downloaded 93 times