Sacred 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Sacred 3

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Here's an AOB script that will grab a pointer, and with that, give you:
- Total XP
- Mission coins
- Mission gold
so you can modify them while you're playing.

I did not bother scripting these, or, with anything else as it seems I can chop up everything with one hit with a level 50 character and I barely get damaged.

Keep in mind that this will help you when you play the single player campaign, alone. You are likely to get sync errors/disconnects and possibly ban when attempting to use this table during online play.

PS.
Some notes if you're planning on improving this table further:
The game stores every value multiple times (32bit int and float, mixed) - possibly due to the client/server design, but could be for protection, too.
If you change a value and it keeps resetting (on various game events), you found the wrong address - keep trying.

Update #1
Added Mini Health mode (meaning that excessive damage can still kill you).

Update #2
Added a check to Mini Health mode so you'll be able to use a health potion on death (when killed by excessive damage).

Update #3
Replaced Mini Health mode. I guess it's better this way. No more updates from me.
Note: some scripted things (like a insta-death-type-o-traps) will still kill you in a jit.

Update #4
Ok, I added one more as it did not require much time: Damage scale.
Applies to everything but the player's health. It's set to 10x by default, change it temporarily by editing the value in the table or change it permanently by editing the script.
Note: As a side effect, your energy will be "damaged" stronger too (will go down faster). I guess it's a fair trade-off Wink
No more updates from me (really!).

You might want to scroll down a few posts because Cielos has made some improvements.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
sacred3.ct
(5.21 KiB) Downloaded 349 times