Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
deathb4honor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.7.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-04-24

Post by deathb4honor »

Hello,

I really appreciate the table being kept updated here. I think this table is the closest in suiting my needs and I'm hoping you can help me.

I have an ironman save that I'd like to salvage without having to revert to an older version (thus, without expansions).

I found that while many numbers become corrupted, most of the save file is in tact, and the game still recognizes it as ironman with achievements enabled.

With this cheat table, I am able to fix most issues - except for tech level. In my game, each provinces' tech levels are fully messed up. (Some have boxes filled in a way that's not even in order).

Since this cheat table already touches on Tech level (couldn't figure out how it actually works, doesn't seem to work the way I need it to), and editing specific counties, I was hoping you could add one more section on the "Selected County Info" and allow me to manually edit the tech levels.

Since the save file has messed up values for these, the ideal solution would be flat overrwrite, instead of a temporary value while the cheat is active.

Even if I have to do each county one by one to set every tech level to 1 just to salvage my ironman save I'm happy with it. Of course, if a script is possible to simply overwrite every single tech level for every single province to level 1, I'd be elated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rambo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rambo »

Hey CompactDisc,

Could you please take a look at the county pointers in your table? Even after you updated the table they still don't work. No matter what province I'm selecting, the table won't read the name and number of holdings properly.

Thanks a bunch!

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

deathb4honor wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:08 am
I have an ironman save that I'd like to salvage without having to revert to an older version (thus, without expansions).
Given what I've encountered earlier I am not sure you can salvage your game (at least not to the point you'll get achievements).

Each of the incremental 2.7 patches broke my ironman games in a way that they just stopped awarding achievements (while still claiming to be eligible).

So if that happens to you too your only possible option would be to go back to the patch your game originally was created in and even that would be a long shot at best.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Alaunus wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:02 am
deathb4honor wrote:
Given what I've encountered earlier I am not sure you can salvage your game (at least not to the point you'll get achievements).

Each of the incremental 2.7 patches broke my ironman games in a way that they just stopped awarding achievements (while still claiming to be eligible).

So if that happens to you too your only possible option would be to go back to the patch your game originally was created in and even that would be a long shot at best.
Enable the console cheat in the extension here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366

It should de-corrupt achievements on a save, at least it used to.

As for all the other problems, I'll look into it :)

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Extension fixed:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&p=1366#p1366
deathb4honor wrote:
Even if I have to do each county one by one to set every tech level to 1 just to salvage my ironman save I'm happy with it. Of course, if a script is possible to simply overwrite every single tech level for every single province to level 1, I'd be elated.
I would try doing pointers, but that means I would have to find every single individual tech level AND also update them every patch. I can't really be bothered to be quite honest.

What you CAN do however is edit recifense's script:
change line 904 from ' jns _ExitMTL ' to ' js_ExitMTL '
also remove or comment line 891 ( jne _ExitMTL )

This will set the MAXIMUM tech level of every province you click on to the selected value instead of the minimum.
Put 1 in there and all provinces you click on will be maximum tech 1 in everything. It's the best I could do on short notice :)

Edit: It seems there might be a delay on the UI, but the techs are really lowered to 1. As soon as a month passes the UI seems to update.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Been there CompactDisc. If you go back a few pages you seen me inquiring about that pointer not working (shortly after the first 2.7 hotfixes). However as it turned out it almost certainly was the various patches which shredded each game despite said games claiming to be still eligible for achievements.

Hopit
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hopit »

Can someone else test the "Minimum Army Troop Size" with retinues? It seems that it locks all retinue troops at 100, even if it should have 400 of them when fully reinforced.
Like the "Shock" retinue. Ingame it's supposed to have 200 Heavy Infantry and 50 Archers, but when I select them with the script active, it sets both the Heavy Infantry and Archers to 100 and they do not reinforce (Or it only sets the troop type that spawn when you buy it, to 100 and other troop types do not spawn

Here's the Retinue I buy and the troops it's supposed to have:
And here's what happens when I select the retinue while I have the "Minimum Army Troop Size" script running

Can someone else test the script and does it work correctly for them? (With retinues)

Alastair412
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Alastair412 »

I'm observing the same (Steam 64). Not that it matters all that much depending on what else is activated in the table, but indeed, it caps each retinue unit to 100.

kaffeebrauer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaffeebrauer »

Btw does anyone know how to edit the infamy/threat value or what value type it might be?

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

kaffeebrauer wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 5:16 pm
Btw does anyone know how to edit the infamy/threat value or what value type it might be?
It's value x 1000 but you need to search for values between xx000 and xx999 instead of a single one.

deathb4honor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deathb4honor »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:45 pm
I would try doing pointers, but that means I would have to find every single individual tech level AND also update them every patch. I can't really be bothered to be quite honest.

What you CAN do however is edit recifense's script:
change line 904 from ' jns _ExitMTL ' to ' js_ExitMTL '
also remove or comment line 891 ( jne _ExitMTL )

This will set the MAXIMUM tech level of every province you click on to the selected value instead of the minimum.
Put 1 in there and all provinces you click on will be maximum tech 1 in everything. It's the best I could do on short notice :)

Edit: It seems there might be a delay on the UI, but the techs are really lowered to 1. As soon as a month passes the UI seems to update.
Thank you so much! I think i was able solve most of the game data corruption issues!
CompactDisc wrote:
Alaunus wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:02 am
deathb4honor wrote:

This actually happened to me. I'm not sure when but at some point as i move through the dates to reset the tech levels and fine tune them, I noticed that "Achievements Disabled" showed on game rules. Using the extension to enable the achievements did not change this in the rules -is it designed to require CE to remain open to work? If it can set all associated flags back to Enabled it'd help me get that much closer to salvage my ironman game w/o having to enable CE again.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

deathb4honor wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:29 am
Thank you so much! I think i was able solve most of the game data corruption issues!
You're welcome ;)
deathb4honor wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:29 am
CompactDisc wrote:

This actually happened to me. I'm not sure when but at some point as i move through the dates to reset the tech levels and fine tune them, I noticed that "Achievements Disabled" showed on game rules. Using the extension to enable the achievements did not change this in the rules -is it designed to require CE to remain open to work? If it can set all associated flags back to Enabled it'd help me get that much closer to salvage my ironman game w/o having to enable CE again.
The console option in the extension should re-enable achieves in çheat-flagged ironman savegames but only if they were created with a vanilla checksum. Sometimes it works on modded saves but I don't know when it works and when it doesn't. At least that's what my tests lead me to conclude. If anyone else could help test this, it would be appreciated.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

CompactDisc wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 am
[...]The console option in the extension should re-enable achieves in çheat-flagged ironman savegames but only if they were created with a vanilla checksum. Sometimes it works on modded saves but I don't know when it works and when it doesn't. At least that's what my tests lead me to conclude. If anyone else could help test this, it would be appreciated.
The various illegible games I talked about partly were vanilla games. It started with a modded 2.7 game which didn't grant viking raider after the first hotfix. Then a vanilla game didn't grant off with their heads after the 2.7.1 patch.
And before someone else chimes in again with 'did you make sure game rules allowed achievements?' I am not 'that' stupid. And no, those two games weren't the only tests I ran. For me it boils down to this: 'Patches now probably will make my games illegible for achievements if carried over.' Now that I am aware it's not a big deal either.

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

SURVEY:

ichatv asked me if I have an account at Patreon, so it made me think about doing a survey, since it is not possible to receive gifts via "Recifense" steam account anymore. Only via serial now.

Will you support me if I create an account at Patreon?

This would not change my posting here.

Whatever the answer, please quote this post.

Cheers!

4uth0r1ty
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4uth0r1ty »

Recifense wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 2:07 pm
Hi guys,

SURVEY:

ichatv asked me if I have an account at Patreon, so it made me think about doing a survey, since it is not possible to receive gifts via "Recifense" steam account anymore. Only via serial now.

Will you support me if I create an account at Patreon?

This would not change my posting here.

Whatever the answer, please quote this post.

Cheers!
Did you really have to ask?

YES!