Suikoden 1 NTSC for ePSXe 2.0.5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Suikoden 1 NTSC for ePSXe 2.0.5

Post by DrummerIX »

I got on a retro RPG kick. Starting playing Suikoden 1 again (may go through the series).

I have a table for Suikoden 1 NTSC using ePSXe 2.0.5. Kind of similar to my table on Suikoden 5 but without as many options right now.

I have Infinite HP In Battle, Infinite Rune Use Out of Battle, Quick Level Gain, Infinite Usable Items and a Character Editor with options for experience and character attributes for now. Also the money pointer (bits in this game).

I may update this some more as I play.

Thanks to the folks who created the Gameshark codes for this game as I ported some things over to this cheat table.

Enjoy!

EDIT1:
I had to rework the Battle Scripts as there was a bug with them. I now have Infinite HP and Rune Use for Battles under Misc Scripts.

EDIT2:
I added some misc options for Have 50 of Every Item In Storage and All Drops Have 1/3rd Chance. Also added ability to modify items using the character editor.

EDIT3:
Reworked the table to hopefully be working for most. Removed Misc Options for now until I have time to rework those. You have to enable character scripts once for the character editor to work. I'm removing the other tables.

EDIT4:
You have to forgive my learning to pointer scan. I think I have something that is working between reboots of my computer for me. Let me know if it works for you.

EDIT5:
I put the Misc Codes back in. As a disclaimer, they all don't work in version 1.1 of the game, but work in my copy of the original version. I know Infinite HP In Battle doesn't work in the 1.1 version of the game and possibly others also.

EDIT6:
Ported the Misc Codes to ones that work for Version 1.1 of the game. You have to only enable the ones that are for your version (Don't enable 1.0 codes if you're playing a 1.1 version and vice versa). I tested them working fine for me on both versions.

EDIT 7:
Fixed Character Editor to work in CE 7.0

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Suikoden 1 NTSC Using ePSXe 2_0_5.CT
EDIT 7 file (Fixed Character Editor to work in CE 7.0)
(54.49 KiB) Downloaded 690 times
EDIT6 file (Ported Misc Codes to Version 1.1)
(56.01 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
EDIT5 file (Added back Misc Scripts)
(53.37 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Suikoden 1 NTSC Using ePSXe 2_0_5_2.CT
Reworked table
(48.48 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Suikoden 1 NTSC for ePSXe 2.0.5

Post by DrummerIX »

I've updated the table adding some options. It is mostly feature complete for now unless anyone has requests.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

your table is not functioning correctly, I've got the right version and the right game as well. Bits still being displayed as 0, dispite it show 1500 in the game, and the character editor remains 000000 when I even try to switch it over to my main character. none of the the scripts are working right at all. Something is borked.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I apologize. I guess it is much harder to make a table for an emulated game than I thought. It doesn't work quite right for everyone. I would think it's different versions of something, but with so many pieces of the puzzle, it's hard to say exactly what. You have the version of ePSXe and also the version of the game (Suikoden 1 in this case). Again, I'm sorry if this doesn't work for you. I was only sharing what I did and it seemed to work for me.

I'm using the CREATETHREAD function of Cheat Engine. Maybe it's what is causing problems.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

If you could fix it that will be nice, otherwise I would have to used the uncontrollable cheats that consist of gameshark or codebreaker's codes instead.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I will attempt a fix. I changed some things for the Suikoden V table I made and if that works, I will look at doing something to this table as well. It's a different emulator, but I will try working out something that works for most people hopefully. These tables work for me already, but under different circumstances and configurations, they don't work.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Can you try the table I just posted to see if it works better for you? I still would need to do some more work to the table, but hopefully this one works better.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

sure let me test this out

Edit: It works for me so far, I'll let you know if I run any other issues here.

Kain_McCloud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kain_McCloud »

Wow... it works. Great table so far, can't wait to see what else you add to it.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I put Misc Codes back in. They appear to only always work in the original version of the game (Not 1.1). Let me know of any problems if you have any.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:54 pm
I put Misc Codes back in. They appear to only always work in the original version of the game (Not 1.1). Let me know of any problems if you have any.
if you can get these codes to work with 1.1, that be nice. I am using 1.1 on mine because that is what is available.

edit: yeah it don't work, better yet it is completely bugged. everytime the enemy attacks us, I get a random game over screen, and the whole party was still standing... it's really is buggy.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I posted a version of the codes that work for 1.1. Yeah, don't enable the 1.0 codes if you're playing on 1.1 version and vice versa. They're not compatible. Enjoy!

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Thanks for the update, are you plan on moving on to Suikoden 2 soon? I'm wanting to play the series though 1-5 here.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:14 pm
Thanks for the update, are you plan on moving on to Suikoden 2 soon? I'm wanting to play the series though 1-5 here.
Yes, I was thinking of doing Suikoden 2 this week. I will post a table when I get one ready for it.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Sweet! In the mean time I just got my first level up of tora castle (HQ) and just gotten to the elf forest area.