State of Decay

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

State of Decay

Post by ReDragonInc »

Not my original table. Tried looking through the coding (with notepad) to see who made it, to no avail. But I figured since I had it, I'd share it, given we lost a lot of data with the DDOS attacks. It does work with SoD YOSE. I don't know if all options work though.

StateOfDecay-Z.CT
(65.39 KiB) Downloaded 4740 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: State of Decay

Post by Vee_ »

Hello there...
FYI, that's Zanzer table if i'm not mistaken. Here is some other version from Cielos and vng21092. :D
Attachments
StateOfDecay.Cielos.CT
(307.31 KiB) Downloaded 2870 times
StateOfDecay.vng21092.CT
(38.09 KiB) Downloaded 1815 times

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

So with E3 having wrapped up and seeing some of the new State of Decay 2 footage, I have gotten back into this game. As a heads up, the Zanzer and vng21092 tables work just fine from what I have tested.

That said, I could use a hand with something I have searched high and low for a solution to. I was wondering if anyone ever figured out how to nail down the Lifeline Siege Timer. There is a hidden timer that begins after you complete the tutorial and rescue the first VIP which resets after every Siege Mission. You can delay it with certain Hunt Missions and one of the Base Actions, but they don't help all that much. If you are on certain Missions, the timer still counts down, but when it hits zero it waits for you to complete the current Mission (or die) before triggering the next Siege.

I'd appreciate any help that can be lent. I loved the urban sprawl of Lifeline and I understood the whole "OH SNAP WE NEED TO BUG OUT RIGHT NOW!" feel they were going for, but I would have loved to have had a sandbox mode for it. My OCD screams to loot the whole place to bedrock.

Taiwendo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

State of Decay

Post by Taiwendo »

oh Wrong thread
Last edited by Taiwendo on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrAngelus
Noobzor
Noobzor

State of Decay

Post by MrAngelus »

Has anyone found a cheat table that successfully allows editing the inventory for this game.. the only one i have found the item shows up as broken/jammed or bullets say 0 which does not help much... The steam version is the version i have tho state of decay year one

alset85
Cheater
Cheater

State of Decay

Post by alset85 »

[QUOTE="MrAngelus, post: 48426, member: 11341"]Has anyone found a cheat table that successfully allows editing the inventory for this game.. the only one i have found the item shows up as broken/jammed or bullets say 0 which does not help much... The steam version is the version i have tho state of decay year one[/QUOTE]

[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/attachments/stateofdecay-vng21092-ct.551/']StateOfDecay.vng21092[/URL] from above works for me. You have to transform weapon into weapon or stackable into stackable tho. Set "Update Inventory" and "Update Quantity" to 1 and freeze them.

MrAngelus
Noobzor
Noobzor

State of Decay

Post by MrAngelus »

ok I must be doing something wrong then... i'm at the very beginning of the game tried to turn the wooden branch which is in slot 3 to a wooden bat then i closed inventory and re opened no change

ok nevermind i figured it out... i must be a bit slow
Last edited by MrAngelus on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

Upd pls
Instant Cooldown for Radio Actions & Unlimited Supply Locker.