Watch Dogs +19 [Update-V15] Unlock Perks - Reload from save!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Made by NanoByte

Hope you guys like it, spend whole day on this Razz --- report not working cheats and i see if i can fix em

i have the P2P version of watch dogs so some options might not work for you Very Happy

report any broken cheats

Other Releases FIX!!!!

if the cheats dosent work for your version you can try this, open script and change it like this

Code:
aobscanmodule(example,disrupt_b64.dll,12 34 56) //this line only
to this
aobscan(example,12 34 56)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
watch_dogs.CT
(28.81 KiB) Downloaded 992 times

froggy55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by froggy55 »

this is cool however I would like to use the unlock all option but I have the complete edition from skidrow/plaza with cpy crack is there a way this can be fixed thanks

driftwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Watch Dogs +19 [Update-V15] Unlock Perks - Reload from save!

Post by driftwolf »

Doesn't work. At all. NONE of the scripts activate.
Steam+UPlay Watchdogs 1.06.329

changing the code as described above does ***nothing***

Did the developers insert some sort of anti cheat-table code or something without updating the version number? Because NONE, NOT ONE of the tables that are supposed to work with this version are doing ANYTHING other than crashing the program. Either the script doesn't activate, or the game crashes. That's the only results I've had. I realize the people doing this are volunteers, but with 5 of 5 tables I've found doing exactly NOTHING, I'm getting really, really annoyed. I've played the game, fine, I want to get rid of some of the annoyances and just have FUN with it. And I can't, because none of the cheat tables work and there's no console!! Annoyed!@@$%R$@##$@

driftwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by driftwolf »

driftwolf wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:47 am
And I can't, because none of the cheat tables work and there's no console!! Annoyed!@@$%R$@##$@
Correction, I found one table on another site that does sort of work. Not everything activates, but enough to allow me to do what I wanted to do. So I'm sharing it here, because it seems to be a compilation of stuff I've seen here anyway. Hopefully the original author(s) are somewhere in the comments of the table so they can get credit, I haven't really looked.
Attachments
watch_dogs.CT
(30 KiB) Downloaded 262 times

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

driftwolf wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:24 pm
driftwolf wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:47 am
And I can't, because none of the cheat tables work and there's no console!! Annoyed!@@$%R$@##$@
Correction, I found one table on another site that does sort of work. Not everything activates, but enough to allow me to do what I wanted to do. So I'm sharing it here, because it seems to be a compilation of stuff I've seen here anyway. Hopefully the original author(s) are somewhere in the comments of the table so they can get credit, I haven't really looked.
I'm updating this table for the cheats that don't work that I want, namely being infinite ammo, and equipment now work
watch_dogs.CT
(32.12 KiB) Downloaded 344 times

vecuccio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vecuccio »

Alas, none of the tables in this thread work (with the version Ubi gave away to 'celebrate' the release of Legion)

oleedd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oleedd »

Please help with this in Watch Dogs: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24334