Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Hi everyone. Here's a quick table for this game, only infinite ammo and gadgets / grenades at the moment, but it's still a work in progress.

I'm having fun playing the game, and I've only made a minimal amount of effort to train it so far Very Happy

Please feel free to add, modify, or otherwise contribute to the table and post it to this thread. I'm no expert game-hacker, so my implementations might not be the most effective.

Enjoy.

Edit: Table for game versions 1.1 and 1.2 (same offsets, so the table is the same) has been added. If you have issues with not being able to use the mouse, it's a game bug, and it still thinks your gamepad is connected, even if it's not. You have to go to Device Manager->Human Interface Devices, and disable the entries for your gamepad. Ubi really dropped the ball on this console port. Hopefully they sort it out soon, as they've really got egg on their faces.

Edit: Table 1.2 added, hopefully works for all game versions. Please let me know if you have compatibility problems via this thread.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Future Soldier.CT
(3 KiB) Downloaded 1490 times

spirallance
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Post by spirallance »

Many thanks for your table, helped me immensely and had a lot of fun playing it!
I have a question though, is it possible to change the script that only the total ammo is unlimited, but still need to reload? Many thanks!

hose10
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hose10 »

nice1
Last edited by hose10 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thanks so much for the table. I was wondering if would it be possible to add a stealth (invisible) option.
Last edited by sebastianyyz on Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

bangchick11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bangchick11 »

STN wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi everyone. Here's a quick table for this game, only infinite ammo and gadgets / grenades at the moment, but it's still a work in progress.

I'm having fun playing the game, and I've only made a minimal amount of effort to train it so far Very Happy

Please feel free to add, modify, or otherwise contribute to the table and post it to this thread. I'm no expert game-hacker, so my implementations might not be the most effective.

Enjoy.

Edit: Table for game versions 1.1 and 1.2 (same offsets, so the table is the same) has been added. If you have issues with not being able to use the mouse, it's a game bug, and it still thinks your gamepad is connected, even if it's not. You have to go to Device Manager->Human Interface Devices, and disable the entries for your gamepad. Ubi really dropped the ball on this console port. Hopefully they sort it out soon, as they've really got egg on their faces.

Edit: Table 1.2 added, hopefully works for all game versions. Please let me know if you have compatibility problems via this thread.

stealth cheat

Mcd$GMy!Py9iN8!ggfaY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mcd$GMy!Py9iN8!ggfaY »

STN wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:26 pm

Enjoy.

I looked into the code of this table a little bit. is this just a thingy that tell you to get the app with no actual functions in it now?