Alan Wake - STEAM

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Alan Wake - STEAM

Post by STN »

This is a table I made a long time ago. It just uses pointers. Works for current version on Steam.

- Health
- Stamina
- Flashlight Charge
- Batteries
- Change or Add Any Weapon
- Weapon Clip
- Weapon Ammo

Probably the coolest part is the ability to swap or add weapons on the fly. No more crossing your fingers for a flare gun every level.

Made by identifiable

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Alan Wake - STEAM v1.06.17.0154.CT
(8.77 KiB) Downloaded 360 times

SotiCoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Alan Wake - STEAM

Post by SotiCoto »

Some parts of this don't work any more or only work inconsistently. Batteries for the torch in particular.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

SotiCoto wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:44 am
Some parts of this don't work any more or only work inconsistently. Batteries for the torch in particular.
We have a trainer in the App if you're interested.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12197

SotiCoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SotiCoto »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:12 am

"The app"?

Oh... I see. Another consolidated trainer program, right?
[Edit]: Okay... I see there are actually censors against mentioning that other program. Clearly I stepped on a landmine there.
Anyway. I was looking for a CE table since the trainer for this game in the program-that-shalt-not-be-mentioned didn't have all the options I required.

Incidentally, I also found that the "No Shields" option in this table makes the crows invincible... which was momentarily horrifying.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

SotiCoto wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:42 am
Rhark wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:12 am

"The app"?

Oh... I see. Another consolidated trainer program, right?
[Edit]: Okay... I see there are actually censors against mentioning that other program. Clearly I stepped on a landmine there.
Anyway. I was looking for a CE table since the trainer for this game in the program-that-shalt-not-be-mentioned didn't have all the options I required.

Incidentally, I also found that the "No Shields" option in this table makes the crows invincible... which was momentarily horrifying.
viewtopic.php?t=12551

This table of mine was a modified version of the Steam version for the Windows Store.

The only option that shouldn't work is the Batteries iirc.

SotiCoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SotiCoto »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:36 am
viewtopic.php?t=12551

This table of mine was a modified version of the Steam version for the Windows Store.

The only option that shouldn't work is the Batteries iirc.
Yeah, the batteries one is the only one that never works, and thankfully it isn't really a big deal since the torch stays powered anyway.
That said, some of the others are a bit circumstantial and will or won't work depending on when and where they're activated.
I accidentally crashed the game last night by trying to give myself weapons when I wasn't supposed to have any. And the one that I think is meant to change the torch ("flashlight") doesn't seem to work right (I think it changes the intensity rather than the device, but it creates graphical glitches if locked and reverts if unlocked).