Watch Dogs - free cam, fov, gamespeed, time of day

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Watch Dogs - free cam, fov, gamespeed, time of day

Post by STN »

So I created a table to aid me in [Link](tis a hobby of mine). I added the following options (all hotkeys are assigned via the table so they can be changed):

F1 = Field of View (aob) - Change how wide\narrow the viewing angle is. More useful in shooters but I like a wider view in this game in general. This breaks weapon zoom though.

Page up and page down to change FOV
Alt + F1 to disable (if you want to use a weapon with zoom) - not sure how to fix that

F2 = Game Speed (aob) - Lets you bind keys to change game speed. I have one that pauses the game but it's also useful for slow motion WITHOUT using the focus ability (maybe you don't like the effect).

F3 to pause, F4 to resume

F5 = Free Camera - Fly around with the camera. Based on coordinates.

Numpad 8 and 2 = Increase \ Decrease Y coordinate
Numpad 6 and 4 = Increase \ Decrease X coordinate
Numpad 9 and 3 = Increase \ Decrease Z coordinate

Alt + F5 to go back to gameplay camera

Time of Day (aob) - Lets you go from day to night in a few key presses. Or you can freeze it.

F6 to enable.
[ ] keys to change time of day

3 of the scripts are AOB. The free camera is not. So that will only work with the current uplay\steam version.

Made by jim2point0

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
watchdogs-1_04.CT
(29.47 KiB) Downloaded 500 times

mastershokhan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Watch Dogs - free cam, fov, gamespeed, time of day

Post by mastershokhan »

Thank you sir! I am a newb. I have cheat engine. I have your table. I can not get it to go into feecam but time of day works......warning this is my first time using the engine. None of my scripts are blue..

auditoryscenes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Watch Dogs - free cam, fov, gamespeed, time of day

Post by auditoryscenes »

Hello,the CE scripts works but the free camera one doesn't work. Is there any updated script for this function? It will be a great help!!! thanks!