UFO Aftershock

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

UFO Aftershock

Post by STN »

Here's a table I made for this XCOM-like game; Aftershock is the second in the UFO series.
I created the table for the GOG.com release (1.2.1) improved with the unofficial 1.3 patch available on the ALTAR web site. However, it is an AOB table, so it might work with other versions, too. The 1.30 HD patches do work because they're just pre-patched 1.3 binaries. giorgos9334 reported below that it does not work with the GOG.com 1.2.1 binaries, so you will need the unofficial 1.3 patch.

The table contains strategic and tactical hacks.
Strategic hacks:
- Infinite levelups; allows you to spend your levelup points over and over again to improve your skills indefinitely. Triggers when you hit the 'Confirm' button. Note: you'll need at least one levelup point to begin with.
- Training requirement bypass; allows you to start any training without having any of the prerequisites needed the training. You can train any number of skills with this, too, but it's enough to get level 1 started of any skill; you can advanced it later on 'normally' without the bypass (provided of course that you meet the requirements without the bypass). While only the first three skills will be displayed, you will be able to use the ones that aren't shown as well. Note: do not attempt to train cyborg or psionic skill to anyone who did not have it in the first place. If you do, the game will crash.
- Quick training; trainings will complete at the next hour.
- Infinite items; the equipment count does not decrease (will still increase). This means any equipment (weapon, ammo, armor, implants, etc.). Note: to 'decompose' items, you'll need to disable the script! Also, the game is coded in a way that when you return from a mission, all items will be removed and added again - causing additional equipment added. This could be particularly annoying for custom (composed) items as those do not stack even though they have the same name. So, turn this on only when you actually need it to equip soldiers to to create heaps of ammo.
- Minimum resources; checks each resource for the value in iMinimumResources and increases it when below. Note: triggers on the Geosphere view only, so if you need more, just go back for a moment.
- Massive workforce; this will allow completion of any research or manufacture at the next minute. Note: it includes base and track building, too. Note: This one has priority when Workforce scale is also enabled.
- Workforce scale; allows you to scale the magnitude of the workforce using fWorkforceScale. This is a better choice for those who prefer faster research/construction instead of instant ones (see Massive workforce for that).

Tactical hacks:
- Health; obvious.
- One-hit kill: kill any enemy with one shot. Note: this one has priority when One-hit knockout is also enabled.
- One-hit knockout: incapacitate any enemy with one shot (that is, set stun damage = max health). Note: it requires that the target does in fact take at least 1 points worth of stun damage; else the code won't trigger. Also note that the target does take normal damage, too (so it will be killed if you deal too much damage).
- Infinite ammo; obvious. Note: left-hand and right-hand only for now - dunno what slots robots use yet; I need to progress the game. Also, I noticed that sometimes the pointers in the memory get broken on certain attacks (panic)? If you notice that ammo is dropping, do a save and load cycle; that fixed it for me as the pointers seem to get fixed (probably the weird effect is not saved into the saved game).
- XP Gain multiplier; multiplies the XP you gain at the end of the tactical missions with fXPGainMultiplier. Note: you won't be seeing the updated value on the summary screen, but don't worry, it's going to be added.
- Camera delimiter; I could not find a better name. It basically extends the zoom and pitch angle limits. You can experiment with higher values, too. For example, a zoom limit of 16000 gives you an overview of the whole map - though your units will be uselessly tiny. I put there values that I found far better than the default ones, but not excessive.

All options except these are enabled by default:
- Infinite levelups,
- Training requirement bypass,
- Infinite items,
- Massive workforce,
- One hit kill,
- One hit knockout.

Note: tactical hacks like health, infinite ammo, etc. apply only to your own soldiers only, not to soldiers who join you temporarily - these are all treated as enemies, so careful with One hit kill and One hit knockout when you need to protect someone. I could not find a way to sort them out yet.

Enjoy!

Most of the time I play using the CombatMod, but this time I am playing with the ACM Total Conversion mod. You can grab them here.

Update #1:
Fixed infinite ammo - did not work for cyborgs.

Update #2:
Finally a soldier caught fire, so I could add health for effect damage, too.

Update #3:
Infinite items causes tons of custom items to fill up the inventory; added note above. Changed it to be disabled by default.

UFO:AS 1.3; GOG.com + unofficial 1.3
CE 6.3

Made by Csimbi

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
UFO.CT
(25.24 KiB) Downloaded 333 times