Dead Rising 2 (June 11, 2014) - Steam Ver.

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Dead Rising 2 (June 11, 2014) - Steam Ver.

Post by STN »

Hey guys,
After looking for trainers and cheat tables for this game for a while it seems to be a mess. Most just crash the game. I decided I would try to make my own table for the game. Here are a couple notes:

(1) Health - The health code's value is set to 1150681088 (this value is the amount of health equivalent to 12 blocks). Setting this before you have reached that level though will keep your health full. However you should turn this off before saving as the game could crash.

(2) Money - The money cheat has three addresses, but it works even after the game is restarted. With the value locked anything in the game is purchasable.

(3) PP - The PP codes are setup with a hotkey. If you press the Numpad 1 key and then perform a secondary attack (hold the attack button down), it will register the added PP and give you a bunch of levels.

(4) Zombies Killed - This changes the number of zombies that you've killed. Just set it to whatever you want and lock it in.

So my question, can anyone help me in streamlining/testing this? I don't know enough about CE to make scripts or search for pointers. Also there are several features I would like to make, like freezing the event timer, infinite weapon ammo, infinite weapon durability.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Made by Niern,Burn1n9m4n

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DR2_v2.13_release.CT
(3.29 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Dead Rising 2.CT
(2.41 KiB) Downloaded 55 times