How To Survive

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

How To Survive

Post by STN »

This is the first CT I've uploaded. I used aobscan pretty heavily so I'd be interested in hearing if it works for something other than the Steam edition.

So far, I've got:
Unlimited Ammo
No Reload
Unlimited molotov cocktails and explosives
Unlimited Skill Points
Experience Multiplier (You probably only want to turn this on, kill 1 zombie and then turn it off)
Unlimited Stamina
No Sleepiness
No Hunger
No Thirst

Planned:
Set Hotkeys
Set Tiredness to 20% or something to let player sleep through the night real quick-like.
Might make it a full-fledged trainer or something. It's been a fun learning experience.

Here you for my friend (see attached)

A side request to the wizards here (I call you that for your magic in making these options possible.)

*Infinite Fuel
*Infinite Charge (electricity)

Updated table. Added Max item in menu and unlimited use.

Made by sage3k

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
HowToSurvive.Mar2015.update.CT
(8.35 KiB) Downloaded 1104 times

ejimperio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: How To Survive

Post by ejimperio »

Hey Thanks for making this table i assure you it works even on non steam versions

phamtrungh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

How To Survive

Post by phamtrungh »

Please add unlimited fuel and electric charge features will be awesome!

Health option seems not work in taking fire from molotov and walking on lava (this makes me a quick death), fix this please.

Besides, I added the Inventory Viewer feature for all 36 slots (edit stuffs in CE, not in-game), using Pointer to this address, see below 100 pointers works. But after try some times, it not work anymore. Can u teach me some tips to scan Pointers please!