Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notPhokz »

(The original thread: [Link])

Do not copy and do not re-upload this table anywhere without author(s) permission

This cheat table table is only for [Link]+

This is a barebones table of the most useful features, hence "General Table" and does not contain quirky and unique features. The most notable stuff are classic DS3-like item swap and "Last hit / targeted entity" helpers that allow you get various info about targeted / damaged entity and modify their NpcParam and NpcThink Param entries directly from there (which is a bit faster than doing that via debug menu).

Please report any bugs, especially those related to "Session Info". The table should work with all DS1 versions. This table not a final version (Check this thread from time to time to see if there is an updated version)

Table FAQ can be found in the "Table Info":

Credits:

Zanzer, [Link] and Turk for general help with everything
TechnoJacker and Cielos for Event Flags, HandData, No Fall Damage and some few other stuff.
ClareXoBearrx for the Item list.
Birdulon for DaS dumps

Other Dark Souls tables:

[Link] (You need CEF account)
[Link]

Useful stuff:

Dark Souls Debug Build
[Link] (You can use it in order to find various event flags like for reviving npc, quest states etc).

Do not quote the first post!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRDARKSOULS.CT
(1.79 MiB) Downloaded 4952 times
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

petin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

Post by petin »

Hi!

I tried using this table to revive the Giant Blacksmith but when I switch his boxes to the 1's and 0's suggested, I just get his death dialogue repeating indefinitely when I get near where he died. I tried closing and reopening the game, warping to and from various bonfires and other stuff to see if it would refresh and nothing seems to work. I wonder if there is something special about the Giant Blacksmith to make him not revive?

Any suggestions you have would be appreciated! The table is all sorts of amazing.

thebmxbandit11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thebmxbandit11 »

Hey I am creating a Dark Souls arcade style leveling mod, do you mind if I borrow your last hit code and credit you in the mod and also credit you whenever I post it? The mod is pretty much done, but I desperately need to use someone's last hit code because I'm super inexperienced with code injection and need it for a core part of the mod.

Thanks!

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

can you give me no clip cheat?

jvook
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jvook »

Is there a cheat to prevent soul stain from disappearing? Or prevent soul loss on death? I thought I used that before but can;'t find it.

Shurue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shurue »

[QUOTE="petin, post: 11630, member: 6764"]Hi!

I tried using this table to revive the Giant Blacksmith but when I switch his boxes to the 1's and 0's suggested, I just get his death dialogue repeating indefinitely when I get near where he died. I tried closing and reopening the game, warping to and from various bonfires and other stuff to see if it would refresh and nothing seems to work. I wonder if there is something special about the Giant Blacksmith to make him not revive?

Any suggestions you have would be appreciated! The table is all sorts of amazing.[/QUOTE]

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same problem with Quelana.

2mg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 2mg »

It takes ages when you click Open to launch the script, is it due newer CE version, or something wrong with the script?