Pathfinder Adventures (2017-09-10)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shinkansen
Table Makers
Table Makers

Pathfinder Adventures (2017-09-10)

Post by Shinkansen »

Simple table for Pathfinder Adventures, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

In general:
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.

V1001
1. Tested game version Rise of the Goblins. May work on other versions.

V1000
1. Character.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- AttributeRank.
- SkillRank.
- CardRank.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shinkansen Pathfinder Adventures V1001.CT
2017-09-10
(36.01 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
Shinkansen Pathfinder Adventures V1000.CT
2017-06-17
(35.43 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Last edited by Shinkansen on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Scathach
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Pathfinder Adventures (2017-06-17)

Post by Scathach »

Aaaand it works. You're the best =)
Thank you.

mitchc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mitchc »

Could someone help guide me to get this working? I think I'm confused by the instruction to "view profile" to activate and update the script - what exactly is the profile I should be viewing? Does it work once I'm in a game, or only viewing characters before starting a game, or both?

Thank you for your work, Shinkansen.

Scathach
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scathach »

mitchc wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm
Could someone help guide me to get this working? I think I'm confused by the instruction to "view profile" to activate and update the script - what exactly is the profile I should be viewing? Does it work once I'm in a game, or only viewing characters before starting a game, or both?

Thank you for your work, Shinkansen.
It DOES work:
1. During character creation. When you are on a character select screen, table updates whenever you click on a different character.
2. During adventure in a "View Party" screen. Same screen - when you click on a character portrait during exploration.

It does NOT seem to work on party select screen before you choose an adventure or when creating a party (The screen where you can add more members. It picks one of the characters, but not the rest).

Zorlun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zorlun »

What would be nice is a way to stop or change the count down of turn... or maybe a way to add candles to had some turns...

Thank you for the table anyway... ^^

sorasan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sorasan »

Thanks ! Works even when using Steam ! Love your work.

Pity no runes ... otherwise lol ....

The good thing is with this table, you can modify the card ( also means you got more "HP " ) and I just store more cards.

With the above idea, you take up ALL the storeroom cards + the unclaimed cards. Once all your cards are gone, I'll cause the game to go repair mode by purposely leaving , for e.g .. 1 blessing less.

So e.g all wpn, armour, item, ally are full but blessing is 10/11 ... this will cause game to reveal the arrow to proceed and you will go repair mode where they will reveal a extra storage section for you to drag a card ( if sell this repair card, its 0 value ).

Once done and your cards are all full, you can proceed to continue your game but nooooo, go back to manage card and wallah ... all your storage cards, your unclaimed cards are .... BACK ... now go table increase your cards value and eat all of them and repeat the process.

This way, you literally dupe all the cards you have and to prevent loss of fun and you dun wan 5 armours cards to come out, you lower your cards back to comfortable value and sell away the rest ( Pity ... the seller will indicate you sold 2k worth of cards but duped cards hold no value. even when you sell it .... it does not register ..... )

There is a max though ... once you reach 200+ cards of each section ( weapon, armour, item, etc ) ... it becomes unstable and result in a manner that you are unable to dispose the cards so ...... dun over do the duping

Tebius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tebius »

Heya all, I'm here because I lost all my progress while trying to link devices. So hours of playtime, thousands of gold and some really nice cards from chests.. all gone. I've tried to follow instructions here but nothing really works. Could any of you help me with a more detailed series of steps I could follow? I'd really appreciate it.

(Honestly, if I could just top up my gold so I can open chests and get some decent cards to replay everything would really make me happy!)

Thanks in advance! =)

Sicod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sicod »

I am also confused on using the tables. I can open them up, but don't seem to be able to even click the boxes for stats and stuff.

yamato05
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yamato05 »

Any news on update for the rise of the goblins? Table not working for it anymore

kaoruchan42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaoruchan42 »

Also hoping for news of an update.

brkndevil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brkndevil »

Still Hoping for an Update

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

this is an awesome game, an update would be nice

sorasan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pathfinder Adventures (2017-09-10)

Post by sorasan »

The god has answered our prayers !

Tested duping method still works even on steam online .

Great Job !

Lots of patience and repeated actions as explained above ......
[Link]

Time to revert my stats value ... dun wanna waste time coming out 8 armours during my turn lol

kaoruchan42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaoruchan42 »

Hooray! Thanks for the update!

brkndevil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brkndevil »

THANK YOU!
now i'm just having issues with how its bugged with its constant connection to the servers so that if you delete a character it wants to reload it onto your game even though i wanted that dude deleted