Borderlands 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CheatingWolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands 1

Post by CheatingWolf »

Argus wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:28 pm
As luck would have it though, I am still running my retail GOTY disc copy and I am guessing that might be having some differences from the Steam version as I can't get any of the cheats to do their thing, bah.
I'll see if I can use AoB scans to find my addresses before you buy the steam version, but no promises since I'm not very knowledgeable about them even though I tried using a tutorial, nor do I know if the AoBs will be the same for the different game installations.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Argus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Argus »

All good man. Don't go too crazy if it isn't intuitively working out!

Matze500
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Matze500 »

@Argus
You can get the steam version for free if you own the GOTY with CD.
You have to intstall the Borderlands Granting Tool in Steam an insert your CD of Borderlands. Then it gives you the game with all DLC's in steam.

Greets Matze

Argus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Argus »

^ Now that's a pleasant surprise! Thank you Matze, you've probably saved me some cash. :D

@CheatingWolf, it will be a while before I can update and test, but I will let you know once I'm set. Until then, if anyone else wants to chip in
with feedback on the table, that would be great also, hehe.

Argus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Argus »

CheatingWolf wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:37 am
I posted the updated table. Give me a shout if it isn't working for you and I'll look for better pointers. Also, the value needs to be frozen if you use crouching in-game, or else it will be reset to the default values.
Hi CW! It worked! :D

I finally got my version up to date and it worked instantly. Thank you so much!!

I'm a total noob, so I'm not sure about how to freeze the value as you've mentioned. What I've noticed is that if I crouch and uncrouch, yes, the viewing height appears to be restored to default, but then if I just move a bit, it automatically corrects to the height I've specified in your table. It's actually kind of a neat effect, and adds like an in-between between the crouch and stand positions, and is quite acceptable IMO, but I'd still like to know about the freezing if you an chip in on that. :P

Did I thank you btw? THANKS!!! :!: :D

adam190131
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adam190131 »

Does this work on online play? I've been playing with my friend and it only seems to work for whoever is hosting. Any suggestions?

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krul »

@CheatingWolf could you add rapid fire and no recoil script ?

SyskatCH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Borderlands 1 UnrealEngine cheats and rarity drop modifier

Post by SyskatCH »

Oraz wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:04 pm
Hi,

To complete CheatingWolf table, here 2 tables both should work with Borderland 1 Gold v1.50 :

The first - UEcheats - was created by Sunbeam. It contains :
SloMo(tion)
Fly ... like a bird
Ghost (be invisible)
God mod
Unlimited ammo
No recoil for your weapons
(sorry I don't have all his explanation on how to use it)

And the second table - rarity drop revealer- is from me (LUA script borrowed from the rarity drop revealer table for Borderlands 2 by TechnoJacker)
To use it :
1- First rename it by changing the .ct extension by .cetrainer (needed to run the LUA script)
2- Launch the game
3- Open the cetrainer and wait the message "Status: Successfully attached to Borderlands" (a script will automatically attach ce to Borderland)
4- check "Item Rarity/Chances - Enable" and wait the end of the scanning (should take around 30s)
5- check Preset and choose one or make your testing

have fun
Hey!
I'm searching for a working item drop rarity modifier, and I tried yours...thanks for the work!
Unfortunately, even after more minutes, all the addresses are still with value "??" in the table :(
I'm on GOTY Enhanced Steam version...is your table working on this version?