The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - noclip

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - noclip

Post by STN »

made a noclip script for the Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
I know it's kinda pointless to make a noclip for this game now, but my friend asked for one, so...

Made by Cielos

I never actually did any 3d calculation in assembly before, and only figure out how to use shufps after I finish the script. could have shorten the script a lot if using xmm instead of fpu...
still I learnt something again, feeling content now...

///

noclip (press Home to activate, End to deactivate)
- when activated, use W/S/A/D to fly around, the movement would be based on where the cam is pointing at. (i.e., W would fly towards where you're pointing the cam at, S would fly away from where the cam point at, and A/D would strife left/right depends on where you're looking at too).
- use R/F to fly straight Up/Down without the need to look at the sky/ground.
- press PageUp to enable Mod Key, PageDown to disable Mod Key. (or you can change the value of "use mod key?" manually via the table).
- when Mod Key is enabled, press and hold Alt to no clip, release Alt to move around normally.
- change "no clip moving speed" via the table manually if you want a different speed.

///

- based on Update7 3dm.
- with AOB scans, should work on your game too.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AstronautsGame-Win32-Shipping.CT
(45.77 KiB) Downloaded 125 times