Sunless Sea (2017-02-01)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shinkansen
Table Makers
Table Makers

Sunless Sea (2017-02-01)

Post by Shinkansen »

Simple table for Sunless Sea, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

In general:
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.

Data IDs here:
Shinkansen Sunless Sea Lists V1001.csv

which can be downloaded from here
[Link]

Important information.
1. After starting Sunless Sea, the first thing that must be done is continue / load a game. If a new game is started, Sunless Sea must be restarted.
2. The table won't detect any newly-obtained item until the quantity is least 1 AND the game is saved / autosaved.

V1005
1. Tested game version Zubmariner V2.2.2.3125. May work on other versions.

2. BaseQAssoc.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- Slot 1 - Hunger set to 0.
- Slot 2 - Terror set to 0.
- Slot 3 - Supplies set to 100.
- Slot 4 - Fuel set to 100.
- Slot 5 - Hull set to 9999.
- Slot 6 - Crew set to 9999.
- Slot 7 - Hold set to 9999999.
- Slot 8 - Invictus Token set to 9999.
- Slot 9 - Iron.
- Slot 10 - Mirrors.
- Slot 11 - Veils.
- Slot 12 - Hearts.
- Slot 13 - Pages.
- Slot 14 - Echo.
- Slot 15 - Secret.
- Slot 16 to 18 - Free to use

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shinkansen Sunless Sea V1005.CT
2017-02-01
(537.57 KiB) Downloaded 1644 times

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sunless Sea (2017-02-01)

Post by Lord Blade »

Can we get a cheat for oxygen added to the table?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Also, I'm noticing a few random things missing from the list. Like the Drownie songs, or the Song of Broken Hulls.

So, do you not have the DLC? Is that why all that content is missing?

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

PLEASE change the code so half the cheats don't automatically activate on opening the table. I only want to change iron, but the second I load the table all my food and hold and everything is maxed out 9999 :(

lostpassplease
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lostpassplease »

MagikMurlok wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:04 pm
PLEASE change the code so half the cheats don't automatically activate on opening the table. I only want to change iron, but the second I load the table all my food and hold and everything is maxed out 9999 :(
Here, I disabled every option on the start so you don't have to do it yourself
Attachments
Redacted.CT
(520.78 KiB) Downloaded 485 times

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Sunless Sea (2017-02-01)

Post by Csimbi »

So, I got this game on Steam as a gift from merrowind - thanks again!

It came without DLC, but I should think the DLC uses the same code.

Either way, I took it out for a spin.

The game is pretty good - if you like dark and funny, which I do.

I built a bunch of scripts for it and I put it in this table.

Scripts are AOB so they might work with other releases, too, although there are some fixed offsets I use, so it might actually misbehave or crash.

The table includes an auto-attach LUA script, so I signed it to avoid prompts when opening the table.

It will try to find the right process every 5 seconds and attach (but not enable!).

Enabling the script will cause CE to hang for a short while depending on your PC's speed, this is normal - just sit tight.

Anyway, here's a rundown on the things included:

- Skip Save Token; When enabled, the game won't take your token on manual save.

- Free Purchases; in any store you can buy items for free, the currency won't be taken from you. Note: you are still required to have the right amount to begin with. If you want more of some currency, just do a a few Sell/Buy cycles.

- Always Win Challenge; Will force all challenges to be successful. Iron, Hearts, Luck, whatever.

- Fragment Gain Mod; Allows you to scale the amount of fragments you get for discovering places (i.e. applies in boat updates only, not in dialogs, etc.)

- Terror Gain Cap; applies a hard cap on your terror level on the zee (i.e. applies in boat updates only, not in dialogs, etc.)

- No Hunger; prevents increasing hunger on the zee (i.e. applies in boat updates only, not in dialogs, etc.)

- Infinite Auto Barrels; your ship will still consume fuel, but when you run out, the barrel used for refill won't be taken from you.

- Ignore Damage from Beast Attacks; sort of "God Mode vs. enemies only". You can still take damage from bumping into rocks, etc.

- Repair Takes No Supply; as name suggests. You will need at least one unit of supplies to being repairs though.

- Repair Time Mod; allows you to scale the pace of boat repairs.

- Attack Warm Time Mod; allows you to scale the pace of firing solution calculations.

- Move Speed Mod; allows you to apply mods to your move speed in two steps. Hold SHIFT for the first step and also hold ALT for both steps.

- Resources; This is basically two collections. One where you specify the resources you want (you can also set this up inside the script permanently if you want). And there's the second collection where the resources show up when they are found. They will only be found in case the game accesses them. Opening the Gazzette usually does it, but sometimes you will need to go through some dialog to trigger access to the resources. Note: The dropdown includes all IDs while quite a few of these are actually event IDs (and therefore they will not be picked up as resources).

Enjoy!
Attachments
1FRSunless Sea.CT
(556.97 KiB) Downloaded 884 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.

blackbeard1990
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackbeard1990 »

Am I just stupid or does the latest one not work? Or am i doing something wrong beyond loading into the game selecting the process sellecting the file and trying to click the active box?

dazric
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dazric »

It's not just you, it isn't working for me either.

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Seems to have been updated because it's working for me.