Ori & The Blind Forest v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Ori & The Blind Forest v1.0

Post by STN »

Hey I thought I would share my table with the rest of the community. I had fun playing this game!

Made by ubiByte

The table contains pointers and scripts
The pointers include :
- Total Deaths
- Total Skill Points
- Total Spirit Points

The scripts include :
- Infinite Skill Points
- Infinite Energy
- +10 more spirit per pickup

The infinite scripts just don't allow the value to decrease, obviously you have to have 1 or more in order for anything to become infinite.

Also, just a reminder before you can activate any of the scripts you have to first engage that event. What does that mean? It means you have to for example use energy, or pickup a spirit. As soon as you do, the event related to that script can be enabled. Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ubiByte_Ori & The Blind Forest.CT
(4.44 KiB) Downloaded 277 times

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Ori & The Blind Forest v1.0

Post by STN »

I'm very sorry for my terrible English(yeah, i'm russian, i'm stupid and i'm lazy to learn).

Scripts can be activated only after use of values that you wish to change.
For example, inf. health can be activated only after losing some amount of HP
Ability points can be added only after trying to choose an ability

Also there's script for finding pointers on skills.
Skills will be updated and able to use after save/load.

Made by Dix Dark
Attachments
ori_v1.1.CT
(9.57 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

kemenner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kemenner »

I made my own table and wanted to share it too. I used mono for this one. It has pretty much every pointer I could find.

Pointers for:

- Death counter (# of deaths)
- Game time (can be modified at will)
- Pointers related to all the achievements (like counters for kills and collected stuff)
- Pointers to the player structure and stuff contained in it, like player abilities, flame rate of fire, flame damage, jumps, double jumps, etc.

Feel free to mess around and experiment. For example, just before beating the game, you can modify the game time, the death counter and remove the abilities you have, this way you can get all the achievements that involve beating the game a certain way.

The table also contains cheats for:

- No damage (you can take damage but your health won't decrease)
- Energy won't decrease
- Invincibility (you don't take damage at all, you can stand on insta-kill spikes and get hit by insta-kill beams without dying)
- Rapid fire
- Multiple single jumps and multiple double jumps. Both work for the same thing but achieve it in a different way. With the last one you can double jump without stopping and with the first one you can perform the normal jump without stopping, thus it can be used from the beginning.
Attachments
Ori.CT
(323.43 KiB) Downloaded 221 times

Mrstealth93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mrstealth93 »

Got a question about all these files, as i ran into some problems when attempting to use them.

I dont exactly know what the cause is, but something prevents them from being activated. More details in a post i made here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24447&p=295597#p295597