Tales of Berseria

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by Exeter »

Yeah the orbs are annoying. I actually took a very long time to find the Azure Orb (Blue one), which opens up the Azure Gate located close to the beginning of the dungeon. That was annoying because you had to backtrack alllll the way from where you found it, which was near the end of the dungeon again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

israelssilva1989
Cheater
Cheater

Post by israelssilva1989 »

y11o wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:19 pm
Exeter wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:59 pm
There's 5 levels for the Balloon minigame.

Just use Laphicet's Insubstantial spell, it covers the entire area as you stand in the middle. You'll be done in 25 seconds in Level 5 (which has the most balloons over a wide area too). Or faster if you have instant cast. :P

Speed multiplier is all you need for the Geoboard minigames. I did it with the Speed multiplier set to 3 with a lot of time left to spare.
Serving game in Loegres tavern, Eizen part make me crazy....
I tried so many times finally passed. I don't want to play it again.

Yup. I only did laphi part. The rest is a pain in the ass
I presume the prize is maid uniform for everyone ?

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

Still I quite like the last Dungeon, with its theme also.

Honestly it's a shame that this game could be a masterpiece, instead they choose the more casual, direct way for everyone to perceive.

Small detail problems and forced emotion (Not their portraits or models, just the flow of things).

This is the first from Tales of that i played. Hope there's a better one.

y11o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by y11o »

israelssilva1989 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:20 pm
y11o wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:19 pm
Exeter wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:59 pm
There's 5 levels for the Balloon minigame.

Just use Laphicet's Insubstantial spell, it covers the entire area as you stand in the middle. You'll be done in 25 seconds in Level 5 (which has the most balloons over a wide area too). Or faster if you have instant cast. :P

Speed multiplier is all you need for the Geoboard minigames. I did it with the Speed multiplier set to 3 with a lot of time left to spare.
Serving game in Loegres tavern, Eizen part make me crazy....
I tried so many times finally passed. I don't want to play it again.

Yup. I only did laphi part. The rest is a pain in the ass
I presume the prize is maid uniform for everyone ?
yeah.everyone's maid uniform. It's so difficult for me, especially for Eizen and Magilou.

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:41 pm
Zestiria. :)

israelssilva1989
Cheater
Cheater

Elterin wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:06 pm
ColonelRVH wrote:
Are you trying to scare our cheat maker ?

@colonel

Wait for a new tales of with a new engine and keep away from zestiria. Berseria was like a way to bring back the tales of fans after the disaster known as zestiria
I liked zestiria, but the game has a lot of flaws. Maybe they would consider to release a remaster from both xillia games.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

israelssilva1989 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:09 am
Elterin wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:06 pm
ColonelRVH wrote:
Are you trying to scare our cheat maker ?

@colonel

Wait for a new tales of with a new engine and keep away from zestiria. Berseria was like a way to bring back the tales of fans after the disaster known as zestiria
I liked zestiria, but the game has a lot of flaws. Maybe they would consider to release a remaster from both xillia games.
If they're ever going to release a remaster it should be Vesperia. And then the PS3 version since that comes with extras over the 360 version. (And then dual audio as well).

israelssilva1989
Cheater
Cheater

Oh yeah. Vesperia has the best plot ever. In any means, we have to be grateful to namco bandai. They released both zestiria and berseria based on ps4 graphics.
Atelier games released by koei are a mess. Every rpg or game released by koei it is a hybrid mixing old and new generation graphics and stuff. This company has a lot of problems or it is just a racism focused on pc gamers LOL

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

thanks for the suggestion guys, damn, I can't play Vesperia.

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

Hello! Exeter I wanted to thank you for that incredible cheat table you uploaded. I do have two questions for you though: a while ago, I can recall you saying you had Zaveid’s artes on Velvet. Did they work properly? And did you ever figure out how you got the artes?

Thanks again for the table!

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

I have no idea why or how I got them, but yes I have Zaveid's Artes on Velvet. They actually work too.
They must've been there for a long time already, I only noticed it by accident randomly. So I can't say for sure what exactly caused them to be added.

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

That's really cool!

I've been trying to change the artes equipped on characters. I thought I could do an exact value search using Frubam's Zestiria table with Eleanor since some of her artes have the same names as Alisha's artes. It didn't work. I thought maybe the artes have the same name but different IDs; but, since you have Zaveid's artes on Velvet, have you ever tried equipping any of the artes to a slot and checking if any of these values matched:

199:Jealousy Cyclone
193:Heresy Strike
197:Regretful Thrust
194:Simony Pellet
196:Anathema Force

(which I've copied and pasted these values from Frubam's table.)

I figure the way I would try it would be to equip one of Zaveid's arte to a slot then scanning the exact value, then unequipping the arte and scanning for a changed value & repeat. I'm not sure if it would work, but it might.

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

Well I figured out a way to change the arte equipped on the top left most slot of Eleanor. I'm new to cheat engine, and I'm not sure if it is a pointer or not, but for those interested, the way I found it was first by selecting 4 byte value type then scanning for an unknown initial value. Then after that I would either,
1) change the arte in the slot and do a changed value scan type
2) don’t change the arte in the slot and do an unchanged value scan type
3) don’t change the arte in the slot, but select the slot and move the cursor to another arte, making sure to not select another arte and then do another unchanged value scan type.

Eventually after too many repetitions of the above I would have about 9 or so addresses. I was then able to get Aerial Slash onto the top leftmost arte slot, but before I made a code of it, I changed the value to what may have been out of range and the game crashed. I'll keep messing with this and see if anything comes of it. But since I've just starting using cheat engine today, it may be a minute before I can post anything worthwhile.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

Does it change when u switch character? If yes then it would be easier to write a script for it.

Heh, interesting find, my old script could locate the artes easily.

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

I'm really only interested in artes because I would like to be able to equip an arte on a character that wouldn't normally acquire said arte. Like Exeter's oddity of having Zaveid's artes on Velvet. And while messing with the above I can assign an arte to a slot, it doesn't appear that I can assign an arte that a character hasn't learned/unlocked yet.

So I think I need to determine how to learn/unlock artes and then I should be able to equip the arte.