Tales of Berseria

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rangetsustyle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by rangetsustyle » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Exeter wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:43 pm
Table Content:
  • STN Table:
    • Infinite HP, Gald, Souls, Items
    • 400-hit Combo.
  • TheByteSize Table:
    • Equipment Editor
    • Infinite SG, BG
    • Running Multiplier (Originally coded by pox911)
    • Fast Equipment Skill Mastery
    • Result Multiplier
  • pox911 Table:
    • Instant Expeditions
    • No-Cost Attachments
    • Party Editor
    • Quick Escape
    • Always Geoboard Kill Buff (Monsters 10 levels or more below you only)
    • Drop Modifier and Enemy Modifier
  • Exeter Table:
    • Instant Cast (Note: Affects enemies as well!)
    • Item Editor
    • Gald Modifier
    • Katz Spirits Modifier
    • Tales Coins Modifier
    • Difficulty Modifier
    • Battle Result Modifier
    • Current Grade Modifier
    • Cook- and Shop Experience Modifier
    • Player Records Modifier

Changelog (03-08-2017):

Code: Select all

-----------------------------------
v11.2 Update (03-08-2017)
-----------------------------------
Exeter Table: 
Instant Cast added (1)
Current Grade added (2)
===================================
1) This allows all characters to instantly cast their spells. 
2) Current Grade is the actual grade you have right now. This is also the number that shows up in the NG+ Grade Shop.
===================================

v11.1 Update
-----------------------------------
Bugfix/Additions (Exeter Table):
- Fixed incorrect offset to some of the existing Fashion costumes.
- Added some missing costumes such as Normin Phoenix sets, and various other Normin sets to Eleanor and Magilou, as well as Rokurou.

Added to pox911 Table:
- Drop Modifier (MUST HAVE For anyone who wants to finally get their hands on those hard to get items, or to activate specific Key Items through Drops, etc.)

v11.0 Update 
-----------------------------------
- Added to Exeter Table:
- Player Records (Every record on the page can be adjusted).
- Cooking Experience (Choose from the dropdown values, or enter something yourself, then cook something to have it registered in-game).
- Shop Experience (Set a value and buy/sell something in-game to update the shop experience).

Added to pox911 Table:
- Attachment have no Costume Cost
- Battle Difficulty Modifiers (WIP).
- Permanent Geoboard Kill Buff (Instantly kills monsters you touch as long as they're near or at least below your party's level).

Reorganized master table. Added descriptions to each sub-table. Deleted double/outdated entries in the table that are no longer necessary or do exactly the same thing, to avoid confusion.

v10.2 Update
-----------------------------------
Updated: Added some missing Costumes to the Fashion list.

v10.1 Update
-----------------------------------
Updated: Item List in my table section. Many thanks to pox911 for helping me with an AoB script. It should no longer break the items now if Bandai brings out a patch to the game!

v10.0 Update
-----------------------------------
Added: pox911's Party Editor to his table section.
Added: TheByteSize's new Skill & Title Mastery Multipliers to his table section.
Misc: Organized table further. Removed double and/or outdated scripts, moved them to the corresponding tables instead. (Original authors, etc).
Hello, new to CE.

How do I use Equipment Editor? I would like to change the random skills on equipments. ie. 8% -> 32%

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by MasterVegito » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:30 pm


Hello, new to CE.

How do I use Equipment Editor? I would like to change the random skills on equipments. ie. 8% -> 32%
You tick it on, then pick the weapon you want to modify, you will see the skills in the table, pick whatever you wish, then leave then in game menu.

rangetsustyle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by rangetsustyle » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:40 pm

MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Hello, new to CE.

How do I use Equipment Editor? I would like to change the random skills on equipments. ie. 8% -> 32%
You tick it on, then pick the weapon you want to modify, you will see the skills in the table, pick whatever you wish, then leave then in game menu.
I followed but i cant put an X on the Equipment Editor box.
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]


User avatar
Exeter
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by Exeter » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 pm

rangetsustyle wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:40 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Hello, new to CE.

How do I use Equipment Editor? I would like to change the random skills on equipments. ie. 8% -> 32%
You tick it on, then pick the weapon you want to modify, you will see the skills in the table, pick whatever you wish, then leave then in game menu.
I followed but i cant put an X on the Equipment Editor box.
Restart the game and CE and try again. Sometimes it happens that CE bugs up and won't activate the scripts due to improper hooking. This gets fixed when you restart both the game and CE.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by MasterVegito » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Also, make sure you pick an item via the equipment menu, otherwise it wont work.

User avatar
MancombSeepgood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by MancombSeepgood » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:46 pm

I whipped up a quick addition to the tables we already have, allowing you to activate certain Grade Shop options on your first playthrough - i.e. those options that take immediate effect, but not those that allow you to carry over stuff (for obvious reasons).

The available options are:
  • Expand Item Capacity
  • Always Wandering (Doubles the encounter rate of Dire enemies)
  • Character Changer (Significantly lowers the cost of Switch Blasts)
  • Double Experience
  • Double Gald
  • Half-Price Enhancing
  • Double Arte Learning Speed
  • Half Experience
  • Triple Experience
  • Enhanced Drops
  • Double Grade
  • Max HP+1000 (1) and (2)
  • Level Up Bonus
Double and Triple Experience can be stacked, but are obviously mutually exclusive with Half Experience. If you save after activating one of these options, they will stay activated until you turn them off.

Have fun :).
Attachments
ToB Grade Shop.CT
(8.11 KiB) Downloaded 449 times

User avatar
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 145
Contact:

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by ColonelRVH » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:52 am

frostbite110 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:40 pm
There was a small error in the table (I had a double colon in one of the drop down list items). Hopefully it's fine now.

Also, do note that the offset of this cheat is the same offset to get to the initial byte I provided a few posts back (offset of 0x808). The offset to the final byte will be 0x883 as I previously stated.
Will check it later, i need to finish my Megaman 2.5D table.

--- 2017-3-14 9:54PM
update 01: had a glance, hacking this is much more difficult than i imagined. How did you find this one? It might give me an idea.

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by frostbite110 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Well, I found it when I discovered the memory address associated with the slot an arte was equipped on, which I'll call slot_address. I next noticed that it was adding from a base address, which I'll call base_address, to get to the slot_address. So, I went to the base_address and saw that the character's name, which in this case was Eleanor, was beneath it. When I saw that I made a guess that that base_address was the pointer to a structure that represented a character. So, I scrolled through the memory until I noticed another character name, Magilou. The addresses between base_address and the start of Magilou’s name I’ll call Eleanor_Block.

Next, I copied the entire block Eleanor_Block and saved it to a binary file, Ele_Pre_Whirling_Top.bin. Immediately afterwards, I created a save file on Berseria, say Save_A.

Now since Eleanor was level 20 at the time and therefore one more level from learning Whirling Top, I activated an EXP multiplier cheat (so that I would gain enough experience in one battle to allow Eleanor to level up to level 21) and then I got into a battle. Without moving or acting at all on Eleanor I allowed the battle to complete (the reason I did not move or act at all on Eleanor was to avoid causing any changes to Eleanor_Block that weren’t associated with Eleanor levelling up.) After the battle completed, Eleanor levelled up to level 21 and learned Whirling Top. Following this, I immediately copied the modified Eleanor_Block, which I will call Eleanor_Block_Levelled and created a new binary file called Ele_Post_Whirling_Top.bin.

Next, I compared Ele_Pre_Whirling_Top.bin, and Ele_Post_Whirling_Top.bin for any binary differences between the two. Finally, to test if any difference caused Eleanor to learn Whirling Top, I simply reloaded my initial Berseria save, Save_A (before Eleanor learned Whirling Top,) and copied the modified bytes, 4 bytes at a time, into Eleanor_Block. If the bytes I copied weren’t responsible for Eleanor learning Whirling Top, I reloaded Save_A and repeated this process until I found the byte that gave Eleanor Whirling Top at level 20.

That was how I found those bytes responsible for learning/unlocking artes.

1096bimu
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:13 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by 1096bimu » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:18 pm

Could someone make something that speeds up the shitty maze/puzzle sections? Either through teleportation through the barriers, or a table entry that can toggle those barriers at any time?

I have managed to find the location addresses, but I couldn't make an injectable script to find those pointers. This seems to be the easiest way to do it. But the more elegant way is being able to toggle those stupid switches at any time, I tried but there are always at least 100 addresses that perfectly map to a switch, I think most of them are linked to the graphics but I can't tell which is which, and if you modify the wrong one it crashes the game, so it will take forever to try all 100 of them.

User avatar
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 145
Contact:

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by ColonelRVH » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:35 am

1096bimu wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:18 pm
Could someone make something that speeds up the shitty maze/puzzle sections? Either through teleportation through the barriers, or a table entry that can toggle those barriers at any time?

I have managed to find the location addresses, but I couldn't make an injectable script to find those pointers. This seems to be the easiest way to do it. But the more elegant way is being able to toggle those stupid switches at any time, I tried but there are always at least 100 addresses that perfectly map to a switch, I think most of them are linked to the graphics but I can't tell which is which, and if you modify the wrong one it crashes the game, so it will take forever to try all 100 of them.
If u were talking about Heaven Steppers, I already got a script for it. For other dungeons, i don't plan to do it, since they might have separate code of their own.

@frostbite110: Have u tried my method yet?

1096bimu
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:13 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by 1096bimu » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:33 am

ColonelRVH wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:35 am
1096bimu wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:18 pm
Could someone make something that speeds up the shitty maze/puzzle sections? Either through teleportation through the barriers, or a table entry that can toggle those barriers at any time?

I have managed to find the location addresses, but I couldn't make an injectable script to find those pointers. This seems to be the easiest way to do it. But the more elegant way is being able to toggle those stupid switches at any time, I tried but there are always at least 100 addresses that perfectly map to a switch, I think most of them are linked to the graphics but I can't tell which is which, and if you modify the wrong one it crashes the game, so it will take forever to try all 100 of them.
If u were talking about Heaven Steppers, I already got a script for it. For other dungeons, i don't plan to do it, since they might have separate code of their own.
Well then maybe a simple script to reveal the addresses for xy coordinates would be enough.

User avatar
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 145
Contact:

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by ColonelRVH » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:44 am

I did write a teleport script. Problem is, it only affects 1 region. Each region seems to have different instruction for it.

User avatar
Rogus
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:50 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by Rogus » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:09 pm

Exeter wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:40 am
Equipment ID List
I have a question about this equipment ID List on pox911 drop rate cheat in place of drop editor it's 100% Drop Rate what can I do on that cheat to make anything to drop from that equipment ID list since it's only the value are in script and cannot be unchanged I've been trying to change since I am new to cheat engine I don't know how to make that certain ID on equipment id in cheat engine to drop after the battle , can you help me with this? Thank you all for this table and thanks in advance :D

Alinoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:13 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by Alinoe » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Please, could someone make a modelr-swapper for Berseria (as a Zestiria's one, when you could swap all party models as NPC or something like this). Really want to make some experiments with char's fashion. %)
http://pixady.com/image/m5x/

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by MasterVegito » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:02 pm

I personally bump that 3rd MA cheat, I wonder if it can be obtained without beating the final dungeon.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], fangg0219, Viken, zombiekiss