Tales of Berseria

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by ColonelRVH »

I think I finally understand how the artes list works. But implement it to the cheat table will be problematic.

And also it's impractical compares to my method with Set Artes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kratitos »

Infinite souls by STN isnt working for me, latest steam update, I use break soul and soul still goes down.

PD: Forgot to say, THANKS a lot for these tables, they make the game a lot more fun than it already is.

Edit2: Disabled infinite souls and enabled infinite SG by TheByteSize, and now infinite souls are working, but im not sure if its because I enabled infinite SG that souls become infinite, or if enabling inf SG made inf Souls work...

Xilex95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xilex95 »

New to CE, could someone help me with the drop rate modifier? If I left it as is (no change) , I can get 100% on simple but not in chaos. Where do I insert the equipment ID and stuff?

Baesty
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Baesty »

Is it possible, in your infinite wisdom, to come up with a One-hit KO (like the one for Zestiria) cheat? It would make all the grinding I have to do SO much easier.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

Baesty wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:24 pm
Is it possible, in your infinite wisdom, to come up with a One-hit KO (like the one for Zestiria) cheat? It would make all the grinding I have to do SO much easier.
already had, check my table

Masaya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Masaya »

When I'm using the Drop Modifier, why does it Amber Blades when modified to be Mythril Blades?

Lord Ainz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lord Ainz »

Masaya wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:36 am
When I'm using the Drop Modifier, why does it Amber Blades when modified to be Mythril Blades?
Keep killing the edited mob. It will drop the mythril blades eventually. It is not an 100% success rate but it does increase the odds.

blazefreeze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blazefreeze »

Hi i'm new to CE, is there a cheat to unlock 3rd mystic arte in the 11.2v table ? i'm really want to uses these 3rd mystic arte in NG+ :D

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Bump on dat 3rd MA request.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

There's an Array unlock for those in my table

Can be found at Get Characters Base Addresses/Artes. Change those bytes to FF.
viewtopic.php?p=636#p636

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:38 pm
There's an Array unlock for those in my table

Can be found at Get Characters Base Addresses/Artes. Change those bytes to FF.
viewtopic.php?p=636#p636
Is there a way to unlock only the MA?

@edit
I found the way. You only edit the last array numbers ie if you have 2 MA's for velvet, then you change 2D to 3D, and you can tell the devs to go fuck themselves for this retarded carry over design. For the other characters it's similar process

@edit2
Oh well, this method applies only to velvet I suppose, each character has its own array to figure out ;p

@edit3
You only need to operate on the last 4 bytes, usually its enough to change the last 2 to ff, but I dont think there is a way to get 3rd MA's without adding some unwanted artes, unless you add all artes at once.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Yeah. The New Game+ in Berseria is pretty bad. There's no new content to be had, and the Grade Shop honestly sucks. You can't carry over equips aside from the ones obtained from leveling up Shops, and as mentioned the 3rd MA doesn't carry over either. So without Cheat Engine manipulation you basically have to beat the entire game again to get them.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:09 pm
Is there a way to unlock only the MA?

@edit
I found the way. You only edit the last array numbers ie if you have 2 MA's for velvet, then you change 2D to 3D, and you can tell the devs to go fuck themselves for this retarded carry over design. For the other characters it's similar process

@edit2
Oh well, this method applies only to velvet I suppose, each character has its own array to figure out ;p

@edit3
You only need to operate on the last 4 bytes, usually its enough to change the last 2 to ff, but I dont think there is a way to get 3rd MA's without adding some unwanted artes, unless you add all artes at once.
I remember that i made sure to note a tip for MA/BS, and even seperated each character array for ease of use.

Maybe those aren't enough...

Btw FF is 1 byte, not 2.

DosDeosos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DosDeosos »

I managed to edit both Break souls and 3MA from Velvet,Eleanor and Eizen but others 3 seem too complicate for me to understand which their logic can't be applied like the first 3 in Arrey of byte.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

Show me your Magilou address with value for example.