Tales of Berseria

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aflamingo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by aflamingo »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:14 am
If they're ever going to release a remaster it should be Vesperia. And then the PS3 version since that comes with extras over the 360 version. (And then dual audio as well).
I think it would be too expensive for them at this point to try to gather everyone again to dub the additional content, which is a lot of stuff. Dual audio is also the kind of thing that requires planing ahead as it's relatively common for the voice actors there to make contracts that only allow using their voice in Japan. A subbed PS3 port would be much more reasonable, but I think it would receive too much backlash and a 360 port probably would too. Sadly I think that it's highly unlikely that they would bring Vesperia to PC. If they actually do another port of their previous games I think that it will probably be Xillia.
israelssilva1989 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:05 pm
Oh yeah. Vesperia has the best plot ever. In any means, we have to be grateful to namco bandai.
Really? I loved it for it's combat, character interaction and sidequests, but I found the plot for the most part to be very weak. Specially at the last third of the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

frostbite110 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:53 am
I'm really only interested in artes because I would like to be able to equip an arte on a character that wouldn't normally acquire said arte. Like Exeter's oddity of having Zaveid's artes on Velvet. And while messing with the above I can assign an arte to a slot, it doesn't appear that I can assign an arte that a character hasn't learned/unlocked yet.

So I think I need to determine how to learn/unlock artes and then I should be able to equip the arte.
I dunno about that, but I got a strange one, that doesn't show up in other characters <dunno if it actually belong to them>

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

I think both screenshots are cool. The first screenshot is interesting because you have Scarlet Edge as a set arte. I know I can't set that arte normally so that is definitely interesting. The second screenshot is cool because it's actually missing Scarlet Edge. Definitely cool stuff.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

Well it's already in my script, problem is im too lazy to get all the value and write a dropdown list.

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

Where is your script by the way? Is it the one posted here

viewtopic.php?p=636#p636

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

Right, it just lacks the artes section since i haven't updated it lately (my plan was to release the final then i'm done with this game)

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Scarlet Edge is a normal one. I forgot how to get it though. It's most likely just level related, because you only get Nightmare Claw and the LVL 3 Mystic Arte; Impulse Desire from the Final Dungeon.

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

I believe I understand how to give artes to at least Eleanor. I'm not yet competent enough to make a code using cheat engine so I'll probably just end up explaining what I did for anyone else who might make a code of it later, while trying to learn how to make a code of it myself in the mean time.

In the below screenshots I've given Eleanor all of Rokurou's artes, break souls, and mystic artes, some of Laphicet's, and some of Velvet's stuff:

Some of Laphicet's and Rokurou's artes on Eleanor:
[Link]

More of Rokurou's artes on Eleanor:
[Link]

Velvet's break souls, and Rokurou's Break souls on Eleanor:
[Link]

I tested a few of Rokurou's artes on Eleanor. Those being Form 8: Magma Tower, Bone Breaker, Shockwave Slash, Mowing Blade, Crimson Flash, Hurricane Thrust and they all work beautifully. I have not tested any of the break souls, because I'm fairly certain I'll get some undefined behavior, since I have multiple break souls all vying for the same button.

I hope to have some explanation of how I managed to do this or a cheat in a bit. Mind you, this still doesn't do all I want it to. For instance, I can't set a break arte yet to a slot, like ColonelRVH was able to with Scarlet Edge a few posts ago; and I still haven't determined how to get Zaveid's artes on Eleanor, but I do think that this is a good start.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

I will release an Early Access table for u, help me write a list of Artes so I can put them in the dropdown list.

Format:

Code: Select all

Value [N]:Artes Name [N] 
example wrote:1:Slicing Foot
2:Tearing Thorn
3:Gouging Spin
Done @frostbite110

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

So, from my testing it appears that all individual character artes take up a range. If this were an array, I'd think of it as a 123 byte array with 123 elements. Everything I say below I say with respect to Eleanor since she was the only character I actually tested this on, but it likely applies for any character.

All artes that a character can learn have IDs that are powers of two. Now ColonelRVH has a very helpful table to find the addresses you need to give artes to characters. Under his “Get Characters Base Addresses [Update: Enter Battle and Play]” if you select the base address associated with Eleanor, then browse to the memory region of that address, if you want to add artes to Eleanor, we need to perform a simple addition with that base address to find the initial byte where artes are added:

Initial Byte = Eleanor's Base Address+0x808.

The last byte is,

Last Byte = Eleanor's Base Address+0x883.

It appears that character artes take up certain ranges. So the first four bytes are largely Velvet's artes, but Laphicet's artes also share some of those bytes.

I'll provide a list of artes I've had the patience to document, in another post. But for now I'll provide an example:

Velvet's first arte is Slicing Foot. It has an ID of 2; her second arte is Tearing Thorn with an ID of 4. The way the game represents the fact that a character has learned Slicing Foot and Tearing Thorn is the sum of both their respective ID's, thus,
[Slicing Foot ID] + [Tearing Thorn ID] = 2 + 4 = 6

For any combination of artes, the sum of their IDs together tells the game that those artes have been learned. The above more simply stated is that the game reads artes as a giant collection of bits. If a bit is turned on, the arte has been learned, if not, it hasn't been. Since I've discovered a 123 byte range, there are approximately 123*8 or 984 artes in this game.

That's a ton of artes, and even still it doesn't appear that Velvet's Break artes (Searing Edge, Zero Impact Vest, etc.) are included in this range, so I'll have to see where they are stored, but, in the process of messing around with this, I did discover some of Seres’, & Zaveid's artes among others.

If you simply want to give all artes to a character, fill the above byte range with 0xFF. That'll give you a bunch of break souls mapped to the same button, but at least with Eleanor, despite having Consuming Claw and Aerial slash, the game always chose Aerial Slash, so there wasn't any problem.

I will post the artes my time has allowed me to document in the next post.

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

Incoming giant list of artes. As mentioned before, all arte IDs are powers of two.

Listed, ID:Arte Name

Velvet's Artes, Break, and Mystic Artes (Haven't found Velvet's break artes yet.)
byte 0 - 3:

02:Slicing Foot
04:Tearing Thorn
08:Gouging Spin
16:Swallow Dance
32:Twin Whip
64:Avalanche Fang
128:Harsh Rebuttal
256:Water Snake's Wake
512:Moonlight Cyclone
1024:Soaring Dragon
2048:Rising Moon
4096:Rising Falcon
8192:Heaven's Wrath
16384:Infernal Torrent
32768:Searing Edge
65536::Mega Sonic Thurst
131072:Shell Splitter
262144:Shadow Flow
524288:Slag Assault
1048576:Grounding Strike
2097152:Cerberus Wave
4194304:Banishing Thunder
8388608:Binding Frost
16777216:Scale Crusher
33554432:Defiant Conviction

byte 4 - 7:

32:Consuming Claw
128:Heaven's Claw
256:Hell's Claw
512:Nightmare Claw
1024:Lethal Pain
2048:Annihilating Crash
4096:Impulse Desire
8192:Grievous Slash

Laphicet's Artes, Break, and Mystic Artes (still bytes 4-7):

16384:Paper Rock
32768:Triple Gale
65536:Mana Eruption
131072:Rainbow Mist
262144:Triflare
524288:Dark Quarter
1048576:Beckoning Lure
2097152:Frigid Pillar
4194304:Frozen Flame
8388608:Arctic Peals
16777216:Lunar Fountain
33554432:Bright Shade
67108864:Geostigma
134217728:Pyrogenic Ring
268435456:Kaleidos Ray
536870912:Void Mire
1073741824:Blessed Drops
2147483648:Dark Fangs

byte 8 - 11:

01:Divine Saber
02:Insubstantiality
04:First Aid
08:Elixir Vitae
16:Divide Pain
32:Static Force
64:Soul Distortion
128:Binding Order
256:Chaos Bloom
512:Indignation
1024:Seer's Storm

Rokurou's Artes, Break, and Mystic Artes (still bytes 8-11):

2048:Bone Breaker

That was all I had time for, but so far I've never seen an arte in a different order from that listed in the Artes List for a character. So while I haven't verified it yet, for Rokurou 4096 should be Crimson Flash and 8192 should be Mowing Blade and so on and so forth.

I'd like to get started on a cheat, but I'm not sure how to make a cheat that flips bits using cheat engine, or even a cheat that adds a sum of checkboxes together (if every check box has a value which is a power of two.) Ill have more time to figure this out next Friday, so if nothing's done by then, I'll see what I can do.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Now all thats left is to figure out how to add 3rdd mystic arte without doing the final dungeon, because of once again, a retarded design choice from bandai.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

wait... what?

u are confusing me.

Did u use my Artes ID [Screen: Set Artes Tab | Manual] in Get Characters Base Addresses? I guess not.

What did u modify in my table so far? I'd like to see the screenshot of it.

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

Sorry for confusing you. I created a simple cheat in your table to learn/unlock artes for a character, but it won't be sufficient to give all artes, it only unlocks artes in the first 4 bytes of that initial range I described, & Additionally, I'm fairly certain if you try it on say Velvet, it'll end up overwriting her artes. So this is really a demo of a cheat rather than an actual cheat, only to demonstrate what I actually did.

Anyway, the cheat I added is under
"Get Characters Base Addresses [Update: Enter Battle and Play]" > "Characters List" > "Character_04" > "Learn Artes".

It's a simple drop down list. If you select an arte it'll add it to the arte's list and you'll be able to use it or equip it to a slot, etc. The only thing is that when I did this Character_04 was Eleanor, but it'll probably work with any character bearing in mind that if Character_04 happens to be Velvet, I believe she'll lose all her artes but the arte selected when the cheat is activated.

Hope you don't mind, that I upload your table here.
Attachments
Tales of Berseria [Tv4.0EA Final][ColonelRVH]_modified_F110.CT
(493.02 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

There was a small error in the table (I had a double colon in one of the drop down list items). Hopefully it's fine now.

Also, do note that the offset of this cheat is the same offset to get to the initial byte I provided a few posts back (offset of 0x808). The offset to the final byte will be 0x883 as I previously stated.
Attachments
Tales of Berseria [Tv4.0EA Final][ColonelRVH]_modified_F110.CT
(493.01 KiB) Downloaded 110 times