Tales of Berseria

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DosDeosos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tales of Berseria

Post by DosDeosos »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:32 am
Show me your Magilou address with value for example.
Nvm, i didn't see your post just now. ofc change last 2 to FF and everything work fine thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Any chance for 100% Big fish in Fishing mini-event ? The whole thing is RNG-based which sucks and Big fishes are rare. Chance to get them changes with the type of bait used it seems.

frostbite110
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frostbite110 »

Sorry to have taken so long with the cheat to unlock artes for any character. It took me a while to get a hang of cheat engine. I do have a functioning way of unlocking artes, and I'm currently copy-pasting the method for unlocking artes. I hope to either have the cheat up in the next hour or by Friday.

Yeboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yeboy »

frostbite110 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:37 pm
Sorry to have taken so long with the cheat to unlock artes for any character. It took me a while to get a hang of cheat engine. I do have a functioning way of unlocking artes, and I'm currently copy-pasting the method for unlocking artes. I hope to either have the cheat up in the next hour or by Friday.
Keep up the good job man :)

frostbite11110
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frostbite11110 »

I am posting my unlock and remove artes cheat. With this cheat you may, for example, unlock the level three mystic artes for any character of your choice; give any one of Seres' artes to any character; give Velvet's artes to Eleanor, or give any enemy's or boss' artes to any character.

To use this cheat, after you've selected the arte to unlock or remove, you must access that characters "Artes List" in the "Artes" menu or their "Break Soul / Mystic Artes" menu in the same "Artes" menu.

It is important to note that you will unlock the arte or remove the arte for whatever character you access the previously mentioned menu for. Thus, for this reason, I do not recommend that you keep neither the "gain artes" or "remove artes" cheat active when you are not using it. I hope you find this cheat useful.

Lastly, if you have a cheat table then I do not mind at all if you add my two cheats to your table. I give you complete freedom to use this cheat in whatever fashion you should desire. Upload it, merge this cheat with your table, etc.
Attachments
Tales of Berseria Artes Unlock-And-Removal.CT
(81.4 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

yung_thall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yung_thall »

Does anyone know how to get the DLC costumes to work?
I don't know if I'm missing something or if it's broken, I've tried both Exter's and addaafma's tables but alas, no success.
Any help would be appreciated.

Yeboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yeboy »

yung_thall wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:02 am
Does anyone know how to get the DLC costumes to work?
I don't know if I'm missing something or if it's broken, I've tried both Exter's and addaafma's tables but alas, no success.
Any help would be appreciated.
I dont think that is possible since you dont actually have them in-game. Maybe im wrong but i dont think cheat engine can just staight up download free content for you. Im sorry for not being of use

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Correct @Yeboy.

Basically the DLC pointers are pretty... 'pointless'. Added them anyways but eh. Someone mentioned there are 'ways' to get them in the game for free, but even if that were possible we can't discuss that here openly as it is against the rules.

camron69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by camron69 »

any chance of a model-swapping cheat to play as Oscar/Artorious/any boss? figured since their artes are able to be accessed their models must be too

darknessbanana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darknessbanana »

frostbite11110 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:37 pm
I am posting my unlock and remove artes cheat. With this cheat you may, for example, unlock the level three mystic artes for any character of your choice; give any one of Seres' artes to any character; give Velvet's artes to Eleanor, or give any enemy's or boss' artes to any character.

To use this cheat, after you've selected the arte to unlock or remove, you must access that characters "Artes List" in the "Artes" menu or their "Break Soul / Mystic Artes" menu in the same "Artes" menu.

It is important to note that you will unlock the arte or remove the arte for whatever character you access the previously mentioned menu for. Thus, for this reason, I do not recommend that you keep neither the "gain artes" or "remove artes" cheat active when you are not using it. I hope you find this cheat useful.

Lastly, if you have a cheat table then I do not mind at all if you add my two cheats to your table. I give you complete freedom to use this cheat in whatever fashion you should desire. Upload it, merge this cheat with your table, etc.
the arts work really well =) but is it possible to use break souls and mystic artes with other characters? For example, laphicet using aizen's dragon howling?

also using the random monster arts is pretty funny
camron69 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:30 am
any chance of a model-swapping cheat to play as Oscar/Artorious/any boss? figured since their artes are able to be accessed their models must be too
i would love to see this as well if possible... :shock:

B-bonus: i made a video of laphicet doing random non-laphicet arts [Link]

tampy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tampy »

So equipment editor broke my game. I can't back out of the weapon store. This sucks.

Yeboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yeboy »

[Link]
Does anyone know how this works? Is it possible with cheat engine?

frostbite11110
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frostbite11110 »

Yeboy wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:29 am
[Link]
For model swapping, Frubam has a cheat table posted on his Youtube channel. I will link you to Frubam's video that includes his stellar cheat table in the video's description:

[Link]

I do not mean to harm nor offend Frubam by posting this link here and if I have then I sincerely apologize.

(Please note that the video itself is an excellent tutorial on how to use some of the many cheats included in his fantastic table.)

Yeboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yeboy »

frostbite11110 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:09 am
Yeboy wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:29 am
[Link]
For model swapping, Frubam has a cheat table posted on his Youtube channel. I will link you to Frubam's video that includes his stellar cheat table in the video's description:

[Link]

I do not mean to harm nor offend Frubam by posting this link here and if I have then I sincerely apologize.

(Please note that the video itself is an excellent tutorial on how to use some of the many cheats included in his fantastic table.)

Awesome! Thank you for such a quick reply.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

tampy wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:18 pm
So equipment editor broke my game. I can't back out of the weapon store. This sucks.
You screwed something up then with the skill levels most likely. If you accidentally go too high with that you'll cause a soft-lock. You can still correct it by reverting the changes you made, but if not then you'll just have to restart and reload your save. (I can't urge this enough to people, always make a backup save file before attempting to screw with stuff).