Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls [2017-6-13]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls [2017-6-13]

Post by ColonelRVH »

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls | Cheat Engine Table V1.0, [2017-6-13] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

--- This cheat table is a request accepted from ---
- Single Player Cheat Requests.
--------------------------------------------------------------

- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • Get Credit Base Address

• [Battle]
    • Get HP Base Addresses
      • God Mode
      • Instant Kill

• SP Always Max
    • Fever Always Max
    • Multiply EXP & Class EXP Gain [Default: x4]
    • Battle Records
      • Add 999.999 Damage On Hit
      • Add 9.999 Combo on Hit
      • Add 9.999 Credit on Hit
  • [Extra]
    • Speedhack (Ctrl+/Ctrl-)

- Future Plan -

Code: Select all

None
- Notes -

None
- Other's works -
Other's works wrote:

None
=======================================

- Changes History -
Changes History wrote:

None
============================================================================================
If you want to support, Please consider becoming my patron
It would be a great help for me to cover my living expenses so I can focus on making & improving cheats for you.
fearlessrevolution.com | Thanks in advance

============================================================================================
If you like my table, don’t forget to click the Image button. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FR1FRSuperdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls [Tv1.0][ColonelRVH].CT
[2017-6-13]
(45.31 KiB) Downloaded 258 times

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls [2017-6-13]

Post by krmit »

infinite items and infinite time for quest options will be nice

AT86312
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AT86312 »

Maybe a Lily Rank Max option too? If possible

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

Thanks for the table. Options for infinite items / lily ranks would be nice. Freezing quest timers would be nice too. Also Is there a way to separate xp and class xp? I want to max out class ranks but not level myself up so high that the game becomes boring.

GTRW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GTRW »

A free-camera hack would be nice.

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

I'll agree with a couple others here: Max lily rank please? :)

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

Also, if possible, a way to extend the amount of time available before the missions are eaten up and disappear?

And automatic drops? I'm assuming we won't get a table and drop force like Shinkansen had.. but...

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

Guess we'll never see 2.0, I'm guessing he isn't watching this thread, just requests from people on his patreon.

Just_Dante
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Just_Dante »

OK, so... I know I'm little bit late to the party but I hope this will help someone in the future. If you don't want to grind Lily ranks there is how to find them.
First, how do Lily ranks work in this game. Considering this is same engine as Re:Birth series Lily ranks are based on value that increases everytime you finish a battle. Each Lily link between characters is one address in Cheat engine. Values are 4 bytes. Value between 0-100 is rank 1, 101-200 rank 2, 201-300 rank 3, 301-400 rank 4 and 401+ is rank 5. I don't how it increases when you have 0/1 Love++ on linked characters (I guess it's either 3/4 or 2/4), but I know when you have Love++ on both linked characters their Lily value increases by 6. In short: you search all 4 bytes values and then fight few times and after each fight you search values increased by 6 (if both characters have Love++ as I said earlier).
Lily rank's addresses begins with IF-Neptune(Nep) link and ends with GG-DC link. IF has 9 links, starting with mentioned earlier Nep, then Plutia, Nepgear(NG), Uzume, Segami, Mega Drive (MD), Sega Saturn (SS), Game Gear (GG) and at last Dreamcast (DC). This link sequence is identical for other characters. Each character after IF have 1 link less, because it already exist for earlier character, so for example, Neptune has 8 links because IF has link with her already, Plutia has 7 because IF and Nep have links with her already and so on.
I suggest finding IF-Plutia first because they don't need their 3rd class to both have Love++(unlike Nep). After you've found IF-Plutia link then decrease their address by 0x04 and you'll have IF-Nep link. Then you go back to IF-Plutia link and increase their address by 0x04 and you'll have IF-NG link. Repeat till you get IF-DC link. Now there is big jump. To reach Nep-someone links you'll have to increase IF-DC address by 0x5C. And now you should be on Nep-Plutia link. Repeat increasing address by 0x04 until you reach Nep-DC and then increase address by 0x5C. Repeat for each character until you get GG-DC link.
Now you should have all links listed. Now you can do with them whatever you want. I hope it was usefull.
Attachments
Neptune VSSega Hard Girls.CT
It's table I saved for future reference if I wanted to play SHG again. You can take a look at addresses here
(11.32 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

Omega
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Omega »

Just_Dante wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:19 am
OK, so... I know I'm little bit late to the party but I hope this will help someone in the future. If you don't want to grind Lily ranks there is how to find them.
First, how do Lily ranks work in this game. Considering this is same engine as Re:Birth series Lily ranks are based on value that increases everytime you finish a battle. Each Lily link between characters is one address in Cheat engine. Values are 4 bytes. Value between 0-100 is rank 1, 101-200 rank 2, 201-300 rank 3, 301-400 rank 4 and 401+ is rank 5. I don't how it increases when you have 0/1 Love++ on linked characters (I guess it's either 3/4 or 2/4), but I know when you have Love++ on both linked characters their Lily value increases by 6. In short: you search all 4 bytes values and then fight few times and after each fight you search values increased by 6 (if both characters have Love++ as I said earlier).
Lily rank's addresses begins with IF-Neptune(Nep) link and ends with GG-DC link. IF has 9 links, starting with mentioned earlier Nep, then Plutia, Nepgear(NG), Uzume, Segami, Mega Drive (MD), Sega Saturn (SS), Game Gear (GG) and at last Dreamcast (DC). This link sequence is identical for other characters. Each character after IF have 1 link less, because it already exist for earlier character, so for example, Neptune has 8 links because IF has link with her already, Plutia has 7 because IF and Nep have links with her already and so on.
I suggest finding IF-Plutia first because they don't need their 3rd class to both have Love++(unlike Nep). After you've found IF-Plutia link then decrease their address by 0x04 and you'll have IF-Nep link. Then you go back to IF-Plutia link and increase their address by 0x04 and you'll have IF-NG link. Repeat till you get IF-DC link. Now there is big jump. To reach Nep-someone links you'll have to increase IF-DC address by 0x5C. And now you should be on Nep-Plutia link. Repeat increasing address by 0x04 until you reach Nep-DC and then increase address by 0x5C. Repeat for each character until you get GG-DC link.
Now you should have all links listed. Now you can do with them whatever you want. I hope it was usefull.
Uh... I have never been so confused, I don't understand anything.