SteamWorld Dig [Steam +7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

SteamWorld Dig [Steam +7]

Post by Slade »

After I did SteamWorld Heist, I realised I owned the earlier game, so I thought I would try my hand at this one. I have to say, it was for the most part, much harder to cheat at (for me).

This is the [Link] version. It may or may not work with other versions. All options use aob scanning, so there's a chance.

Options include:

Code: Select all

Minimum 5000 coins
 500 Orbs
 Infinite Health
 Infinite Water
 Infinite Light
 Add 5000 XP
 Upto 9 Pouches.
In all cases, these work of the loss off an item, so you can activate, but things won't change until you 'use' it, either by spending coins, getting hurt or using water. The pouch level is hooked into the coins, which was the easiest way to find the offset. You can select up to 9 pouches, and you will have to lock it there or the game will force it back to 6.

You can easily edit the values to match the maximum levels, or minimum if they're too high.

I couldn't work out the items. I can find the locations easily enough, but the game needs to write the value to 2 different addresses at the same time, and bugger me if I could work it out. I might take another look later on, but I've spent hours on this one already.

I hope someone gets some use out of it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SteamWorldDig.CT
(23.45 KiB) Downloaded 1130 times