The Invincible [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

The Invincible [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by SunBeam »

Kindly DO NOT POST this table on other forums/communities (e.g.: Nexus, OCD, 3DM forums). Much like you prefer those places, I prefer FRF and I have created this exclusively for this community. If you want to spread the news and let others enjoy all of this, help them, etc. then please link them to this post on FRF instead. Thank you for respecting my choice!

Lastly, since this has been a continuous nuisance: I DO NOT ALLOW TRANSLATING MY TABLES TO ANY LANGUAGE AND SOME RANDOM GUY POSTING THEM FOR OTHERS WHO DON'T KNOW ENGLISH. My mother tongue isn't English, but I learned it anyway. If I could do it, so can you.

I DO NOT ALLOW ANY OF MY TABLES POSTED ON 3DM FORUMS. Why? Simple. Because the Chinese users have the habit of taking tables from FRF, translating them to Chinese and posting them there WITHOUT EXPLICITLY ASKING FOR PERMISSION. They say the people don't know how to read English, but the outcome is simple: the poster gets all the praise, including donations for translating other people's work T_T The original author is therefore a thing of the past, as the focus becomes the Chinese wording, rather than what they are using from the table. Remember the translator did not create the options in the table! So no, one more time, from now on till forever: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST ANY OF MY TABLES, IN ANY FORM OR SHAPE, ON 3DM FORUMS. It's high time I've addressed this because it seems the mentality there is toxic, knows no shame or gives any respect to table makers.

Game Name: The Invincible
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 44.411 CL_49939 (24.04.2024) Patch_1.2_U8_RC5
Game Process: TheInvincible-Win64-Shipping.exe

[ 12 May 24 - Hit #1 ]

This post contains a DLL file (dxgi.dll) [1] and a CT file (the cheat table) [2]. THE CHEAT TABLE NEEDS THE DLL TO WORK!

[1] The DLL will automatically perform several UE4-internal tasks when the game is initialized:
  • Hooks UGameViewportClient::SetupInitialLocalPlayer to construct the Console UObject, member of GameViewportClient. You may then use Tilde (~) key to open up the console.

To change the key:
    • Open dxgi.ini BEFORE starting the game.
    • Change the key to one of the accepted names you see listed there.
    • No, you cannot change the key while the game is running.
  • Exposes several important UObjects: LocalPlayer, GameVieweportClient, Console, PlayerController, CheatManager, Pawn. These are then used directly in the cheat table in any of the various scripts.
  • Makes sure CheatManager is always constructed.
  • Makes any command you run in the console -IF THE COMMAND EXISTS- not return "Command not recognized". It basically hooks CallFunctionByNameWithArguments and sets the UFUNC_Exec flag (OR 0x200) for anything running through this internal function.
  • Restores the core functionality of fly, ghost and walk commands.
    This game is using some convoluted mechanics for movement (the Player is actually a camera), so the calculation for movement does not rely on the PlayerController rotation and other elements. In short, once you enable fly or ghost, use Q and E keys to move up/down.

NOTE #1: I do not recommend you wander off the map or go through walls to explore, as the Engine will DESPAWN trigger points for interaction and you'll have to exit to main menu and continue from last checkpoint.

NOTE #2: Know that the game is scripted to deinitialize a path you're not taking, if the story progression has you choose between going left -or- right. For example, when you're about to find Gorsky, you are asked to pick a path. Let's say you go left, the story elements get initialized for that path. And let's say you were curious to know what's on the path to the right. So you use ghost (noclip) and move there which will initialize the elements for the path to the right. What will happen at the next checkpoint is the game will check which of the two paths you took and you if you've activated both, you will end-up in a soft-lock. This happened to me the moment I reached the convoy in that narrow valley: I took the side-path and before sliding down that hole, I ghost-ed to the canyon path and activated it; so now I had 2 paths which are awaiting their "puzzles" to be resolved. Problem was at the checkpoint, when you're supposed to check the registry of the Antimat: you'd open the casing, get them, and they vanish instantly soft-locking you there... So please exercise caution with ghost-ing/noclipping.

P.S.: There's about 100+ if not more save backups in %USERPROFILE%/AppData/Local/TheInvincible/Saved/SaveGames. If you fuck-up, close the game, check that folder for the latest save BEFORE your fuck-up and rename that to SaveSlot_0.sav. Once you reopen the game, you'll load from an older point in time, would have lost a bit of progression, but won't have to start game from the beginning.
How to use:

Extract the DLL into your game folder, the \The Invincible\TheInvincible\Binaries\Win64 folder:
  • EXAMPLE for Steam: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\The Invincible\TheInvincible\Binaries\Win64
Console commands:
HideHelmet( BoolProperty CheckBoxValue ) -- e.g.: HideHelmet 0 or HideHelmet 1
EnableHelmetLight( FloatProperty Helmet_Intensity ) -- e.g.: EnableHelmetLight 10
DisableHelmetLight
SetHelmetVisibility( BoolProperty VisibilityHelmet, BoolProperty VisibilityGlass, BoolProperty VisibilityMicrophone ) -- e.g.: SetHelmetVisibility 1 0 0 (will hide glass and microphone, leaving only the helmet's bounds visible)
SwitchHelmetGlassVisibility( BoolProperty Show ) -- e.g.: SwitchHelmetGlassVisibility 0 to hide it (1 to make it visible)
SwitchBodyVisibility( BoolProperty Body, BoolProperty UpperBody ) -- e.g.: SwitchBodyVisibility 0 0 to hide your upper and lower body
SwitchEquipmentVisibility( BoolProperty Visible ) -- e.g.: SwitchEquipmentVisibility 0 to hide your equipment
Note that most of these commands' effects are undone the moment a cutscene plays. So you'll have to set them back to how you wanted them if they reset. You've been warned. No, I won't write additional scripts to make them stay like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2] The cheat table contains several features:
  • Set Max Speed To ..
    The script allows you to change your maximum movement speed to a value of your liking. By default, this value is 1500. You can change it by double-clicking the Value of 'Max Speed' entry.
  • Disable Stamina Consumption
    The script patches (on enable)/restores to original (on disable) the 'DivideFloatFloat' value in the 'StaminaComp_BP_C:UpdateStamina' UFunction's UScript bytecode. Setting this divisor to 0.0f will invalidate any update calculation for Stamina ;)
  • Unlock Achievements
    Click the checkbox in front of this entry to expand the sub-section. You now have a list of all of the achievements which you can unlock by running their corresponding script. The way this works is by obtaining the 'SWIGame_OnlineSubsystem' instance from 'GEngine', then the 'AchievementsSubsystem' and sending the achievement FName as a FString to be unlocked by Steam via an internal function (SWIGame_OnlineSubsystem_Achievements:UnlockAchievement). Now you won't have to replay the entire game just so you take some other path 80% into the main progression for some achievement T_T. I swear, I don't know who does the planning/logistical part on the devs' side... It's like they're saying "we worked hard to compute that assets and path of the story, so let's force the player to recognize our work and work hard for it too by replaying the ENTIRE GAME.. yeah, let's do it!! *cheers and ovations*" T_T
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheInvincible_Steam_ModTool.zip
password: sunbeam
(102.94 KiB) Downloaded 12 times

Best regards,
Sun

P.S.: This is a story-driven game, no puzzles, no mumbo-jumbo. I've seen the various negative reviews on Steam from your typical dum-dum players thinking the game is anything but what it is. Please don't be dum-dum...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1