Cat Quest II

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VoidUzumaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Cat Quest II

Post by VoidUzumaki »

I was achievement farming in this game and noticed that there is a scarcity of tables for this game since it's entity-based (according to what I read). So here is my go at it, you can only cheat money with it, but finding the current address of your money for further building upon this table is easy. There is no LUA script involved, just basic assembly code usage.

Just go to where the code is injected (I added a variable for that) and ask what address the code writes to.

The second variable is for how much money you want each time you open your inventory.

I only tested the code for Epic, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it work elsewhere.

Remember to turn the cheat off once you gave yourself the money to avoid unintended crashes through shared code.

Should anyone have suggestions for improvements or questions how the code works(which would surprise me, I'm a beginner), feel free to ask.

Oh, and since that was annoying, finding money is actually quite easy. When upgrading a weapon, the number of upgrades is saved static(within the same game session anyway), if you set it high enough, you end up with negative money, which reduces the amount of results you get significantly. Though if you are rich, there probably won't be many results either.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Cat Quest II.CT
(2.16 KiB) Downloaded 181 times

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cat Quest II

Post by litrpg »

Does cfemen's Debug Mode for steam or GOG work on epic?

VoidUzumaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Cat Quest II

Post by VoidUzumaki »

I don't know, I was just after the achievements, I only even read about it after already deleting the game.