MEGATON MUSASHI W: WIRED [+45]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
magicfades60
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MEGATON MUSASHI W: WIRED

Post by magicfades60 »

I'm getting BSOD before activating any cheats. While the game is running, I run CE, then I attach the process, then while reading through the list, after what feels like 10-15 secs, I get the BSOD. I followed the steps to disable easy anti cheat and looked through my processes to confirm it is indeed not running. Any Ideas what else I can try?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

magicfades60
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magicfades60 »

magicfades60 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 9:15 am
I'm getting BSOD before activating any cheats. While the game is running, I run CE, then I attach the process, then while reading through the list, after what feels like 10-15 secs, I get the BSOD. I followed the steps to disable easy anti cheat and looked through my processes to confirm it is indeed not running. Any Ideas what else I can try?
NVM, figured it out. It was Hyper-V, I forgot I enabled it recently.

najizhimo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by najizhimo »

Thanks for the work!
I've played this game hundred of times since the original version, FYI legendary rarity is actually trash in the late game, and it will be easy to get tons of them in a single mission without cheat.
We will need at least iconic rarity for robot building which can only drop by boss, and their drop rate is around 2% by testing, if you consider their attributes as well then the available iconic drop rate is actually below 0.1%, so in order to play around this super grinding game the most important cheat is to figure out the drop rate modifier.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

najizhimo wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 12:41 pm
Thanks for the work!
I've played this game hundred of times since the original version, FYI legendary rarity is actually trash in the late game, and it will be easy to get tons of them in a single mission without cheat.
We will need at least iconic rarity for robot building which can only drop by boss, and their drop rate is around 2% by testing, if you consider their attributes as well then the available iconic drop rate is actually below 0.1%, so in order to play around this super grinding game the most important cheat is to figure out the drop rate modifier.
there r box that have 4 iconic robots in it)

najizhimo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by najizhimo »

demorest2 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 6:38 pm
there r box that have 4 iconic robots in it)
You mean the dlc? To be clarify, only get 1 set of iconic rarity is absolutely insufficient, their "attributes" may not suit your building plan and need lots of the same type to fulfill your playthrough. I usually need to grind for about 10~20 hours for a reliable robot build.
Besides W also introduce relic legendary rarity which is higher than iconic and even harder for grinding.

Also the official drop rate boost item is a joke, I've used tons of them for grinding but they just dont seem to drop more iconic parts…

JeffTheDestroyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JeffTheDestroyer »

I followed the disabling anti cheat instructions, but my Xbox controller doesn't work, only my keyboard and mouse does. Any fixes for that?
Last edited by JeffTheDestroyer on Wed May 01, 2024 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

I managed to find the values of booster items, to increase their effectiveness. I've modified every itemDropRate/itemWeight value I can find, no luck. Will update.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Send wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:43 am
Added:
• Unlimited Money (Arshem Laia)
• Unlimited Pilot Points (Arshem Laia)
• Infinite Trade-In Items
• Infinite Paint
For some reason i can't activate the first two new scripts while i can activate the rest, any idea ?

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

najizhimo wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 7:32 pm
Also the official drop rate boost item is a joke, I've used tons of them for grinding but they just dont seem to drop more iconic parts…
demorest2 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:09 am
hisvileness wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:48 pm
Excited to share this.
The drop rate boosters don't suck so much, now. Pair these with my Inf. Valuables script. For optimal results, apply Benefit Radar and Drop Cartridge. Set all values to 9999.

Added:

[[[ Edit Booster Item Effectiveness ]]]
Booster Item [0] Effect
Booster Item [1] Effect
Booster Item [2] Effect
Booster Item [3] Effect
Booster Item [5] Effect
Booster Item [6] Effect
Booster Item [7] Effect
Booster Item [8] Effect
Booster Item [9] Effect

Increasing these values (ex: 9999) increases the effectiveness of mission bonus items. (Benefit Radar, Drop Cartridge, Treasure Cart., EXP, etc..) Yes, I realize [4] is missing. It didn't have a value, so I didn't add it.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

And it would be awesome if you could add some scripts like :
- Hero Damage Multiplier
- Enemy Damage Multiplier
- Credits Multiplier
- Movement Speed Multiplier
- Fire Rate multiplier

This kind of things :mrgreen:

In any case thanks for your table and what you are already adding to it ;)

XathMan83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XathMan83 »

JeffTheDestroyer wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 9:03 pm
I followed the disabling anti cheat instructions, but my Xbox controller doesn't work, only my keyboard and mouse does. Any fixes for that?
I have the exact same problem. Unfortunately, I do not know how to solve this issue.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

XathMan83 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 2:41 am
JeffTheDestroyer wrote:
I have the exact same problem. Unfortunately, I do not know how to solve this issue.
You can try using the other methods linked.
viewtopic.php?t=19320

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Send wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:43 am
Added:
• Unlimited Money (Arshem Laia)
• Unlimited Pilot Points (Arshem Laia)
• Infinite Trade-In Items
• Infinite Paint
So i have issue with the 3 first scripts in this list as i can't activate them, all others scripts in the table works ( except of Inf Paint).

The error for all theses scripts is the same :
<<:This instruction can not be assembled because the distance between the current address and addressed address is too big. Try placing the address in a register first and use that>>
Could you fix the issue, please ? ;)

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Send wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:02 pm
najizhimo wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 7:32 pm
demorest2 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:09 am
hisvileness wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:48 pm
Excited to share this.
The drop rate boosters don't suck so much, now. Pair these with my Inf. Valuables script. For optimal results, apply Benefit Radar and Drop Cartridge. Set all values to 9999.

Added:

[[[ Edit Booster Item Effectiveness ]]]
Booster Item [0] Effect
Booster Item [1] Effect
Booster Item [2] Effect
Booster Item [3] Effect
Booster Item [5] Effect
Booster Item [6] Effect
Booster Item [7] Effect
Booster Item [8] Effect
Booster Item [9] Effect

Increasing these values (ex: 9999) increases the effectiveness of mission bonus items. (Benefit Radar, Drop Cartridge, Treasure Cart., EXP, etc..) Yes, I realize [4] is missing. It didn't have a value, so I didn't add it.

That realy cool, ty!)

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

XathMan83 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 2:41 am
JeffTheDestroyer wrote:
yeah i have the same issue too. i think the game keeps changing the controls because i keep having to reset them to default??? why this mf making my jump button y