Manor Lords

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tingocr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Manor Lords

Post by tingocr »

:D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tingocr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tingocr »

Rausch0r wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:12 pm
I suggest you change resources [2] the TYPE first.
The number type (171) is berries, so you press the right arrow until you get the number type (15) which is stone.
After you get the pointer number 15, replace all resources [2] with that number.

This way might be better and faster than having to copy and paste 100 resource data and change all the pointers. (please if you are not busy) :D
Yes, that works. Wouldnt that work for all other resources aswell? if you know the number type (which I dont). But I just saw that all changes you make (for example setting the Common Amt or the Common Capacity) other than setting it to a rich deposit aren't persistent if you save and then reload :( any fix for this?
Only change capacity(not common capacity) (this way the value will continue after reloading the save). In capacity, when you change the value (change the last one), the total value will multiply by 8. In other words, if you enter 100, on the map you will have 800 berries. Do not enter a very high value, for example (999999999) because it will multiply by 8 and make the value negative. Enter a reasonable value, like 100k, but don't worry, no matter how much you put, the berries will never grow to full, they just won't run out. And it doesn't matter if you lock the value, when it's winter/fall, collectors simply stop collecting.

Extra info: There seems to be a bug in the game that means every time winter ends, you have to pick up and return families to fruit collectors because they just stop collecting. (sorry, im using translator)

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Added CT v3
BabyGroot wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:39 pm

matt1713
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

With the latest table (v3) I can confirm that the stone deposit is 8 pointers (clicks) to the right from the berries values. However I still can't find the proper string value for the actual name (I.E. res_stone can't be found).

I just copy-pasted the resource [1] section, went to all the pointer values and changed the second pointer value to 8 clicks to the right.

However, changing the value for the stone doesn't appear to last through saves, and the game kinda ignores the number. So if you change the value to 99K but the initial value is only 160, the deposit will still disappear after 160 stone is mined, despite it saying it has 98.7K stone left.

This seems to go back to what @tingocr said about the Common Capacity value. However, the stone deposits seem to only have the Common Capacity value (or at least it's the only one I can currently find).

matt1713
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

I'm still trying to find the darn Wild Animals pointers, but no dice so far. Doing a 4bit search for the value, finding it, and changing it to go back to full 20/20 or 40/40 results in a CTD.

tingocr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tingocr »

matt1713 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:53 am
I'm still trying to find the darn Wild Animals pointers, but no dice so far. Doing a 4bit search for the value, finding it, and changing it to go back to full 20/20 or 40/40 results in a CTD.
I believe that the value we should look for is the animals' reproduction speed (I realized that it can be changed, because there is an "advantage" that increases the reproduction capacity). The game gives CTD when the value changes due to the entire map animation process (I believe).

dumhed
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dumhed »

Thanks for the hard work, @BabyGroot

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

matt1713 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:41 am

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>106395</ID>
      <Description>"amt"</Description>
      <LastState Value="22000" RealAddress="1DCA01B1540"/>
      <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>[pBase_Game]+D28</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>240</Offset>
        <Offset>0</Offset>
        <Offset>448</Offset>
        <Offset>7C8</Offset>
        <Offset>2A0</Offset>
        <Offset>30</Offset>
        <Offset>0</Offset>
        <Offset>38</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>106396</ID>
      <LastState Value="22000" RealAddress="1DCD61B8EC0"/>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>240</Offset>
        <Offset>80</Offset>
        <Offset>448</Offset>
        <Offset>7C8</Offset>
        <Offset>2A0</Offset>
        <Offset>30</Offset>
        <Offset>0</Offset>
        <Offset>38</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Copy the code and paste it in the cheat engine.

After pasting, the code will become (amt), enter amt into
current region > resources [1] and [2].
Like this

Rausch0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rausch0r »

BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:24 am
matt1713 wrote:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
 <CheatEntries>
 <CheatEntry>
 <ID>106395</ID>
 <LastState Value="22000" RealAddress="1DCA01B1540"/>
 <Color>0000FF</Color>
 <Offsets>
 <Offset>240</Offset>
 <Offset>0</Offset>
 <Offset>448</Offset>
 <Offset>7C8</Offset>
 <Offset>2A0</Offset>
 <Offset>30</Offset>
 <Offset>0</Offset>
 <Offset>38</Offset>
 </Offsets>
 </CheatEntry>
 <CheatEntry>
 <ID>106396</ID>
 <LastState Value="22000" RealAddress="1DCD61B8EC0"/>
 <Color>0000FF</Color>
 <Offsets>
 <Offset>240</Offset>
 <Offset>80</Offset>
 <Offset>448</Offset>
 <Offset>7C8</Offset>
 <Offset>2A0</Offset>
 <Offset>30</Offset>
 <Offset>0</Offset>
 <Offset>38</Offset>
 </Offsets>
 </CheatEntry>
 </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Copy the code and paste it in the cheat engine.

After pasting, the code will become (amt), enter amt into
current region > resources [1] and [2].
Like this
I'm sorry, paste it where exactly?

icon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by icon »

Hi BabyGroot. Thanks for the latest table. When activating any version of your tables the movement speed of everything goes up, people and animals. My sheep are running in circles like they've been hitting the crack pipe. I don't see anywhere I can change it back to default speed. Can you help with what to change in your table? Thanks

matt1713
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

@Rausho0r - Basically paste into cheat engine before expanding all the tables. You'll now have 2 "amt" scripts/variables at the bottom of everything. Now activate/expand the table like usual and drag the first "amt" into the resource [1] section like pictured. Do the same for the second "amt" variable for resource[2] (again, like it's pictured). These should auto-update to the berries and stone deposits for each region.

NOTE: While MOST regions will have resource[2] auto-update for stone, I noticed it doesn't do it for every region. In my new game, the resource[2] couldn't detect my starting region's stone deposit. In this case, do what I posted before
1) just select resource[1]
2) ctrl-c --> ctrl-v --> paste
3) rename the copied resource[1] to something like "resource[3]"
4) expand resource[3] so you have all the pointers visible (assuming it's not already expanded)
5) Now you need to edit all the pointers (you can skip the Display Name pointer, never could get that one to find the "res_stone" String with this method)
6) For each pointer variable (Example: P->22408C44484) you need to double-click them to bring up the editor.
7) In the editor you'll see the pointer section with ~8 fields. You want to edit the SECOND FIELD ONLY. BabyGroot has posted pictures of this earlier in this forum.
8) Click the right-arrow button to move the pointer of the second field 8 times (ONLY 8, no more, no less)
9) Repeat this for each variable from "Type"-"Rich Deposit?" variables. You should notice that the variable values should match up to your stone deposit in the region.
10) You'll need to copy the berries "amt" variable you made. Just select it, copy-paste to create a new one. Move the copy to Resource[3]. Edit the Pointer address like you did for the others in step 8.
11) Now edit the "amt" variables you want to something like 9999. Save-reload game and your resources should be much larger now.
Last edited by matt1713 on Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matt1713
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

icon wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:48 pm
Hi BabyGroot. Thanks for the latest table. When activating any version of your tables the movement speed of everything goes up, people and animals. My sheep are running in circles like they've been hitting the crack pipe. I don't see anywhere I can change it back to default speed. Can you help with what to change in your table? Thanks
Someone already mentioned this in the comments. Open the script (literally just double-click the "<script>" part of the Unit Stats script. You'll see something like (float)120 (every variable is noted on what it's for, just look for the speed variable). Change the 120 to something between 20-60, just keep working down from 60 until the ox are properly working at full speed. You'll want to disable-reactivate the script after each change.
Last edited by matt1713 on Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matt1713
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

Just want to shout to everyone working with this table that your awesome. Can't wait until someone finally figures out the wild animals.

matt1713
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

Sorry, accidentally clicked quote instead of edit. Can't find a "delete post" button anywhere.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Rausch0r wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:17 pm
BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:24 am
matt1713 wrote:
I'm sorry, paste it where exactly?
Paste in cheat table.
icon wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:48 pm
+++ SCRIPT +++ >> Unit Stats (look at the right side it says script, press it)
Speed 120 chance 12 (standart)
Spoiler
matt1713 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:12 pm
Just want to shout to everyone working with this table that your awesome. Can't wait until someone finally figures out the wild animals.
I've got deer data, but the contents are not like resources (Capacity, amt, Common Amount, Common Capacity and Capacity),
But like unit statistics (Hp, speed, attack etc) -___-

If you just want resources, why not try selected building >> Inventory And Set Value this.
For example, select building Logging Camp (timber production) enters the selected building inventory and sets its value.