Abyss Odyssey +3 (Update1)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Abyss Odyssey +3 (Update1)

Post by STN »

made a table for Abyss Odyssey.

Made by Cielos

Update(s):
Update2
- went to another friend's home to cheat something for him, took the time to cheat something for my own... kinda feel like a shameless nomad here...
- added pointers to Equipped Skills.
- added pointer to Equipped Weapon.
- added 2 scripts to use all the skills instead of just 3 out of 6 skills: More Skill Keys v1, and More Skill Keys v2
- changed the table layout a bit.

Update1
- just a small update to add some pointers: Mana and Max Mana, Gold Keys and Silver Keys, and the 4 Item Slots.
- my friend (whom computer I made this table with) will be out of town for a few weeks, there WON'T BE any update for a while.

///

Options:
Scripts:
Undead
- health still drops but you won't die.
- press and hold Shift to temp disable the script, so that you can die if you want to.

Inf. Skill Cancel
- Skill Cancel still decreased when used but won't reach zero.

Inf Air Jump
- as title says.

More Skill Keys v1 (can be found under the [Equipped Skill])
- press Shift / Ctrl / Alt and Special Attack button to use the 3 extra custom skills
- the 3 keys are interchangeable via the table.
- the extra custom skills can be changed via the table too. the name behind the value in the drop down menu is for my own use, it helps to switch my preferred skill set when I change a character; you can just type in whichever skill you want, range from 0 to 5.

More Skill Keys v2 (can be found under the [Equipped Skill])
- press Shift, Ctrl or Alt when using skill by pressing in-game keys (up, left/right/standstill, or down + special attack button) to use the 3 extra custom skills
- the 3 keys are interchangeable via the table.
- the extra custom skills can be changed via the table too. the name behind the value in the drop down menu is for my own use, it helps to switch my preferred skill set when I change a character; you can just type in whichever skill you want, range from 0 to 5.

///

Pointers: **
Health and Max Health
Mana and Max Mana
- press Ctrl G to set the Mana to Full
Skill Cancel
EXP
3 Equipped Skills
Gold Keys and Silver Keys
Equipped Weapon
- "IDs" seems different on different game session, but at least you can jot down the weapons with different elemental you found in a playthrough, and switch the weapon when you need to break some blockage.
- it'll CRASH THE GAME if you change to something that the game don't recognize.
4 Item Slots
- "IDs" are different on different game session, but you can jot down some of the useful items you found in a playthrough, and add / duplicate / replace as will.
Gold

///

Notes:
- **you can change the values to whatever you want (except the "ID"s like Equipped Weapon and Item Slots), but do not freeze any pointers. as the game relocates many of the addresses during the gameplay, freeze the pointer(s) would crash the game sooner or later.
- the "pointer isolation" method is a little bit rough. if someone has a better approach, please share.
- scripts made with AOB scans, should work on your game.
- update will be slow (if any), so don't wait up. feel free to share your tables / scripts / pointers~

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AO.CT
(49.56 KiB) Downloaded 139 times