No Rest for the Wicked

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: No Rest for the Wicked

Post by RogueTech »

Banderi wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 3:07 pm
Update for new version, also added:
- Last whisper select (sit at a whisper to populate the address first)
- Remove level requirements from gear
Table works great with 13011 (05/03/2024) - Early Access Patch 1 - BuildID: 14262433. Started a new game, got to my first Whisper Location, and the [Last Whisper pointer] populated with what appears to be all the Whisper locations. I can't not figure out what you can do with this? Could someone please explain how to "use" the [Current Whisper] and [Last Whisper] entries? Should a new game allow you to go to another Whisper early on? I'm just confused as to how to use this. Thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Banderi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: No Rest for the Wicked

Post by Banderi »

RogueTech wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 8:58 pm
Banderi wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 3:07 pm
Update for new version, also added:
- Last whisper select (sit at a whisper to populate the address first)
- Remove level requirements from gear
Table works great with 13011 (05/03/2024) - Early Access Patch 1 - BuildID: 14262433. Started a new game, got to my first Whisper Location, and the [Last Whisper pointer] populated with what appears to be all the Whisper locations. I can't not figure out what you can do with this? Could someone please explain how to "use" the [Current Whisper] and [Last Whisper] entries? Should a new game allow you to go to another Whisper early on? I'm just confused as to how to use this. Thanks.
Great to know it works!
Sadly to teleport you still need to reach Sacrament first and unlock fast travel, then to use it you can change the "last whisper" entry to whatever you want, and that allows you to warp to any whisper when you teleport, instead of just the most recent one in the normal game.