Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+91]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+64]

Post by topboy »

Table work for game pass too but with a little crash here & there. But I upto lv99 then only used No random encounter never crash , not even once.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lsdlsdlsdlsd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lsdlsdlsdlsd »

Thank you for the great table.

I know you've said you weren't going to add any more, but if you do revisit, can you look into something for easy wins on the mini games? The top spinning, card game, etc.

A card list would also be cool, I'm trying to get Shixeen to join.

rxhunter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rxhunter »

the table worked once but when I tried it for second time it got infinite error in the lua console
"Error:C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\autorun\monoscript.lua:851: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monoSymbolList')
Error:C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\autorun\monoscript.lua:851: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monoSymbolList')
Error:C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\autorun\monoscript.lua:851: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monoSymbolList')
Do you know why the error occur? I opened the game on the main menu first then open the table. Do I need to fulfill specific condition to activate the table?

jangyoking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+59]

Post by jangyoking »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:27 pm
jangyoking wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:15 pm
Hi.
Does anyone know why infinite MP don't work on Mellore's unique skill Rune of Magical Lyrical Shot?
Other skills cost MP work just fine tho.
Maybe unique skills that cost MP has diffrent adress I guess?
----------------
I also found same thing happens to Nowa's unique skill Rune of Searing Blast Wave,so maybe unique skills MP cost really has their own adress? :cry:
For now, use Infinite Item Usage In Battle and you can spam mp recovery items when you run into this.
Thanks.I'll do as you suggest

The new 6.5version is great BTW :wub:

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

rxhunter wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:11 pm
the table worked once but when I tried it for second time it got infinite error in the lua console
"Error:C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\autorun\monoscript.lua:851: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monoSymbolList')
Do you know why the error occur? I opened the game on the main menu first then open the table. Do I need to fulfill specific condition to activate the table?
I would restart both game and cheat engine to start fresh. The first Activate Trainer takes at least 5 seconds to load the symbols, but should activate eventually.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+65]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 7.0:
With at least 70 playable characters in battle, I thought it would be nice to have this option:

[*]Make All Recruited Units Have At Least Same EXP/Level As Nowa

It could get time consuming to level everyone up all the time, so this just makes sure they are at least the same as Nowa. Enjoy!

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:44 pm
EDIT 7.0:
With at least 70 playable characters in battle, I thought it would be nice to have this option:

It could get time consuming to level everyone up all the time, so this just makes sure they are at least the same as Nowa. Enjoy!
... You're amazing, thank you so much. I've been manually editing people up to Nowa's level when I decide to put them in the team, and it was... tiresome. I didn't even realize a code like that could be done

xblade311
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xblade311 »

is it possible to add an enemy hp multiplier?

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Do any of the cheats work on 1 on 1 duels? I havent tried it yet, but wondering.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:42 pm
Do any of the cheats work on 1 on 1 duels? I havent tried it yet, but wondering.
I'm hoping the Character Stat Multiplier works on them, but I am replaying the game from the beginning to test them out to see.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

The top spinning is pretty much about stats as opposed to player skill. The skill will help, but ultimately the better top will win every time. A gold top will beat anything except another gold top every time. Then it'll be down to what stats you both focus on. IE you can't "skill" your way through beating tougher opponents.

For Shixeen, you can use the shop override to buy card packs (and maybe cards, I didn't check). See if that helps.

The table works on GOG. That's what platform I'm playing it on.

And again, many kudos for all the work done. Honestly, can't think of anything else that needs to be added. The fast level is nice, especially when you're like 15 and you get a lvl 9 companion!

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

Be careful with this code since it doesnt open up rune slots and u turn max level.

DragonDJimmeh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+30]

Post by DragonDJimmeh »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:07 pm
covlee wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:28 am
thanks for the cheat. however I can't use exp multiplier and magic/skill cost. any idea? when I click the column it doesn't get on

also what is difference god mode and can not die?
Did you click the ENABLE option for them? Everything worked for me last night. Not sure if the game updated or not.

God Mode will make it so you don't lose HP. I like to play most games where I lose HP but just don't want to die, so the Hero Cannot Die means that if God Mode is off, you lose HP, but when the damage will make you die, it negates it.

Also, the table requires the lua to be allowed to run. If you don't let the lua run, then it won't work.
Hey boss, I'm a noob here. I'm running cheat engine 7.4 and it only allows me to click on Activate Trainer 2.1 and some limited items down the list. I understand that you have said to let LUA run. I believe I did try to allow all of them run but it's not working for me.

I installed cheat engine 7.5 to see if it makes a difference, and on this version it tells me "Lua Engine. Output. DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version".

This may be the culprit on why the table won't work for me. Any idea on how I get it to work? Many thanks in advance and thank you for your work so far already. I was able to get gold multiplier and the weapon smith to work, which is already GREAT! I'd just like to have Town Funds, Exp help if possible.

bretwarren30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bretwarren30 »

BlackMonster wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:02 pm

Be careful with this code since it doesnt open up rune slots and u turn max level.
May I ask if I will use this cheat, the stats of the other characters will change as well? It's hard to determine

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

BlackMonster wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:02 pm

I thought rune slots opened when you battle with them again (at least it does with Mio when she comes back in the early game from being away), but I could be wrong. If that is a problem, then I can make it just so the xp changes and not the level.