Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+91]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+44]

Post by DrummerIX »

NeonRose wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:36 pm
I was curious if an option can be added for infinite MP only outside of battle - I would enjoy adjusting the game in this way so MP is still something to watch [in battle] but would essentially replenish outside of battle. Either way, thank you for all the hard work!
You can kind of do this manually right now. Use Infinite Item Outside Battle and an MP Restore Item.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

BlackMonster wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:32 pm
Any1 tried this on the GOG version yet? i cant play yet thats why i ask, ty.
I have it on GOG. I've tested most of the cheat functions and have had no crashes (save the one already mentioned in the original post). I have noticed, and not sure if its just a GOG thing or Steam as well that if you use the table at all sometimes the game crashes when you quit. It's not a serious issue, you just have to click until it brings up the box of "this isn't responding" and select close program.

Also, I edited my Accessory list back on page 5. Two items were described wrong and have been updated with accurate descriptions.
Last edited by Kentda on Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ShanfromSpace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+43]

Post by ShanfromSpace »

vitiumcordis wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:13 pm
Send wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:40 pm
Altius wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:06 am

Same D:
And an error message trying to activate saying that it fails to determine what is "FIeld.UI.MainMenu.Initialize".
Are you using Cheat Engine 7.5?

And are you playing on PC or SteamDeck?
7,5. PC (Steam version, no steamdeck)
Do you have the deluxe edition? Still not working for me too

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Did you get CE from cheatengine.org? Just say no to the bloatware.

FleetingInfinity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FleetingInfinity »

When I changed versions of your cheats to get the version with the Allies are invulnerable in war cheat everything seemed to be working fine, but now it seems that One Hit Kill doesn't work anymore. Not that it's a huge deal, but just thought would point that out.

Edit: One thing of note, the last time I was using it I didn't have someone in my party that took up two slots but I do right now. Not sure if that's the issue.

Edit 2: I did go back and test this and no, it wasn't because I had a person with two slots. Was still broken even with a normal six person party.
Last edited by FleetingInfinity on Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

kuromigem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kuromigem »

Is it possible to raise the profit number from trading? Trying to get Hogan is a nightmare for me haha

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+46]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 5.5:
I said I wasn't adding more, but figured out a couple more options:

[*]Item Stacks To 99 (New Items Only) (Reload Save Game)
[*]Change Some Types of Rune Slots To Allow Magic Runes (Nowa's 2nd Slot and others)

Now unless something else jumps out that I want to spend time trying to find, I think this is about it this time. :)

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

I'm looking at trying to figure out how unit's stat growth is done. I have some partially decompiled source code, but game is il2cpp so its incomplete. I've found some hints at how its done; seems to be using MasterBundle.ParameterCurves, which is a ILookup of <int,ParameterCurve[]>, which gives you the growth curve. The problem i'm having is, i dunno what that key is. There are i think 113 items/keys in the IGrouping, and i'm missing the code that handles calls to that functionality, which is ParameterEvaluator.Evaluate().

I imagine units and stats somehow come together to produce the key, because i assume characters will have differing growths, and some may share growths. Also, I imagine each stat would have its own growth, i.e. Luck vs Dexterity growing differently.

I've been digging into it for a few hours, but haven't gotten it; trying to use cheat engine, dnspy, and various other tools to try and decompile, but no luck :(
Last edited by makotech222 on Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeonRose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeonRose »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:56 pm
NeonRose wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:36 pm
I was curious if an option can be added for infinite MP only outside of battle - I would enjoy adjusting the game in this way so MP is still something to watch [in battle] but would essentially replenish outside of battle. Either way, thank you for all the hard work!
You can kind of do this manually right now. Use Infinite Item Outside Battle and an MP Restore Item.
Oh, that's true! By chance might you let me know if you ever find a way to do it through the CE? Otherwise I think you're doing a great job - thank you!

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

For opening up the rune slots, that's great. I mean, there are some characters I want to play with, but they're locked to purely buff runes. Assuming this is only changing normally "open" slots. Ie ones you can choose what rune to place into it. Because a number of characters have slots that are locked to upgrades. Lian has a haymaker style attack as a locked rune slot.

Now what would be awesome, but not sure if it CAN be done, is to allow players to remove the rune from the level 1 slot. Some characters can (one of the early healers has a Water rune in slot 1 that can be removed). Some of the lvl 1 slots are nice, while others are just meh. Mallore's lvl 1 slot doesn't really feel worth the SP cost (for example).

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Makotech222, you may want to check the wiki. Some characters already have their full 1-99 progression for stats. The numbers there may be of some help to figuring things out. Having looked at a few, there do seem to be patterns that are shared. Lian's Luck progression is the same as Gigina's Speed progression. Both also share the same HP progression chart.

Do note that not all the characters have their progression listed (yet). The wiki I've been using (not sure how to do hyperlinks) is called the Official Eiyuden Chronicle Wiki. Not the fandom one, the wiki.gg one. Also not sure about rules to linking to other sites.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Good to know, thank you. that might help

NeonRose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeonRose »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:07 pm
EDIT 5.5:
I said I wasn't adding more, but figured out a couple more options:

[*]Item Stacks To 99 (New Items Only) (Reload Save Game)
[*]Change Some Types of Rune Slots To Allow Magic Runes (Nowa's 2nd Slot and others)

Now unless something else jumps out that I want to spend time trying to find, I think this is about it this time. :)
I tried using the "Change Some Types of Rune Slots To Allow Magic Runes" and it does, indeed, allow Nowa to use magic stat (power, magic, etc) runes. I am just curious what else it might be doing? I had originally thought it'd allow us to change them how we wanted - hence my curiosity. ^^

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

makotech222 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:03 pm
I'm looking at trying to figure out how unit's stat growth is done. I have some partially decompiled source code, but game is il2cpp so its incomplete. I've found some hints at how its done; seems to be using MasterBundle.ParameterCurves, which is a ILookup of <int,ParameterCurve[]>, which gives you the growth curve. The problem i'm having is, i dunno what that key is. There are i think 113 items/keys in the IGrouping, and i'm missing the code that handles calls to that functionality, which is ParameterEvaluator.Evaluate().

I imagine units and stats somehow come together to produce the key, because i assume characters will have differing growths, and some may share growths. Also, I imagine each stat would have its own growth, i.e. Luck vs Dexterity growing differently.

I've been digging into it for a few hours, but haven't gotten it; trying to use cheat engine, dnspy, and various other tools to try and decompile, but no luck :(
I've been researching some of this to try to get a stat multiplier. My first attempt was to change the default unit parameters, but this appears to mess up stats, so I'm inclined to believe the index is the original starting stat for that particular unit. I have a GameManagerPtr available if you Activate that you can see the entire MasterBundle. Stats are calculated from GameData.Unit for out of battle and CalculatedUnitParameter..ctor for Battle portion it seems. I think I have to mess around with those functions to do a stat multiplier. I might work on it later.

Royce G
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Royce G »

Is it possible for a party editor?