Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+112]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+71]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 8.25:

I was able to find the following:

[*]Always Win Cooking Minigame and Battles Can Be Fought Immediately

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+70]

Post by DrummerIX »

Writer71 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:08 pm
Thank you for all your hard work and updating the table. I've been a long time member of your patreon as well. I was curious of how you found the value of the stats for the characters? I've been searching on my own but I can never seem to get any edits to stick.
The game always calculates stats based on level and equipment. I found the function that controls this and modified it to add to stats.

DragonDJimmeh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+66]

Post by DragonDJimmeh »

tatumi0630 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:09 am
When I run LUA, I get "DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version", how can I fix this?
Reinstall cheatengine 7.5 and it fixed my problem with the dll injection problems. Sometimes after I close the game and re-open the cheat table gives me the same problems again, I just reinstall once again and it goes away.

Hope this helps for you even if it require reinstall each time lol.

DragonDJimmeh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+65]

Post by DragonDJimmeh »

Writer71 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:12 am
Writer71 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:48 pm
Is it possible to edit the stats of only one of the party members?
I have Nowa as an option to be the only one. Is there someone else you had in mind?
Yeah, I just wanted to raise Mio's attack to be decent rather than overpowering myself by raising everyone's attack. I tried looking for the value on my own but that didn't work.
Isn't upgrading weapon give you the +atk? Maybe just increase it at weapon smith until max lvl15...unless you already have done that and still wants more

DragonDJimmeh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+68]

Post by DragonDJimmeh »

bellumlee wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:05 pm
i cant seem to run activate it i get lua inconsistency
same with me, just reinstall Cheatengine 7.5

DragonDJimmeh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DragonDJimmeh »

BlackMonster wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:57 am
Got 4 Qs, wonder if some1 can help me who is far into the game.

1- Why doesnt the build in game speed option from cheat engine work for this game? i would love faster batlle animations for all 3 types of battle systems.

2- Does damage multiplier or char stat multiplier work for 1 vs 1 and war battles? i am not far into the game ( taking my time ) i wonder if i should use damage multi or stat multi as i like to play with 2x damage so if 1 works for all modes ill use that method the entire game.

3- request fast clear/win for all mini games if possible?

4- request Instant text if possible?

ty
Like someone already pointed out, that's quite a few requests, maybe you need to sign up and support the author :)

twinconan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by twinconan »

OMG DrummerIX, I'm so going to buy you coffee! Thanks for the abundant modifier and cheats!
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 am
For those of you like me who are backers, we can play this game right now. Others will have to wait until next Tuesday I think.

I have a table started. I plan on adding more things to this table as I play, so this is just a start. It took some work to get Damage Modifier how I like it to be, so please let me know if you find issues with the table. I haven't tested it very far into the game yet.

Enjoy this great successor to Suikoden.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

DragonDJimmeh wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:24 pm
BlackMonster wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:57 am
Got 4 Qs, wonder if some1 can help me who is far into the game.

1- Why doesnt the build in game speed option from cheat engine work for this game? i would love faster batlle animations for all 3 types of battle systems.

2- Does damage multiplier or char stat multiplier work for 1 vs 1 and war battles? i am not far into the game ( taking my time ) i wonder if i should use damage multi or stat multi as i like to play with 2x damage so if 1 works for all modes ill use that method the entire game.

3- request fast clear/win for all mini games if possible?

4- request Instant text if possible?

ty
Like someone already pointed out, that's quite a few requests, maybe you need to sign up and support the author :)
I had just 2 request, 2 questions here and they are not demands, if possible great if not then thats ok too, even if i was a sub he doesnt own us anything.
The sub and sign up method is not my thing and the payment options are not possible for me.(the sign up is too convoluted for me sry)
I wish i could just get Drummers banknumber and use iDEAL method to give him some support that way.

In short, i dont like to sub for anything but i would like to support him here and there when i need a table for a game that i want, by iDEAL online banktranfer or maybe Paysafecard without the need to register.

50% of jrpgs i have played , i used Drummers tables so yes he deff deserve my support but i really dislike sign up and subscriptions, i just wish there was an easier way to support since i am from EU and i dont use any of those American payments.(paypal, creditcard, etc)

Cloover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cloover »

topboy wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:30 pm
Cloover wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:53 pm
Hey, sorry in advance if someone has already asked about this before, would it be possible to somehow make the entire cooking contest easier? so you just win every time no matter what or something similar?
Don't need trainer just always put omelet & coconut water in to the mix for another one anything is ok
I win 15/15 contest
lunasmeow wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:39 pm
Cloover wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:53 pm
Hey, sorry in advance if someone has already asked about this before, would it be possible to somehow make the entire cooking contest easier? so you just win every time no matter what or something similar?
Egg dishes.

Omelet, Fried Egg, and Apple Soda for me, though you can swap out Poached Egg for one of the others quite often. It's stupid as hell, but these generally win every time unless you get a REALLY bad lineup.

Thank you for the tips guys! I will give it a shot, I was so frustrated with it as I tried to follow the "introduction" tips and they still hated the foods <.<
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:14 pm
EDIT 8.25:

I was able to find the following:

[*]Always Win Cooking Minigame and Battles Can Be Fought Immediately
You are a real MVP lol

MatthewD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MatthewD »

I have to say....You have done some super amazing job so far with this cheat table.
I've been following your work and the table for a couple of days now. From the time that the cheats were still in the twenties range. Incredible. I am glad you lied and added more features xD.

I feel like I am being a sort of annoying/burden right now for asking more than what you have already done but at the same time due to the skill you display, I feel like this would be extremely easy and fast for you to do.

If you could, please add party slot/character levels. I am mainly interested in Nowa's but I feel like a party slot one would help more people than just me.

The reason I request this is because due to the fact that I gotten Nowa to level 99/max before you release the character stat growth bonuses cheat, now I can't benefit from that feature because Nowa no longer grows. I tried to turn his EXP from 98000 to 0, hoping the game would reset his level to 1 but doing so does nothing outside of combat and if you do fight, it gets stuck in the winning/results screen.

To not bother you(the creator of this thread/topic), if someone else could create a single cheat table about levels, I would appreciate it.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

MatthewD wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 pm
I have to say....You have done some super amazing job so far with this cheat table.
I've been following your work and the table for a couple of days now. From the time that the cheats were still in the twenties range. Incredible. I am glad you lied and added more features xD.

I feel like I am being a sort of annoying/burden right now for asking more than what you have already done but at the same time due to the skill you display, I feel like this would be extremely easy and fast for you to do.

If you could, please add party slot/character levels. I am mainly interested in Nowa's but I feel like a party slot one would help more people than just me.

The reason I request this is because due to the fact that I gotten Nowa to level 99/max before you release the character stat growth bonuses cheat, now I can't benefit from that feature because Nowa no longer grows. I tried to turn his EXP from 98000 to 0, hoping the game would reset his level to 1 but doing so does nothing outside of combat and if you do fight, it gets stuck in the winning/results screen.

To not bother you(the creator of this thread/topic), if someone else could create a single cheat table about levels, I would appreciate it.
I can add that pointer for the party, but I believe you misunderstand the stat growth multiplier. It takes the default game designed stats at whatever level you are at and adds to that, so you can use it at any level. It does not save the changes either, so you always need the option on to augment stats. If you would rather make your Nowa level 1 and level up normally without starting over, then I can see the need for it. You would have to change the EXP also. Every level is 1k XP, and 0 XP is Level 1. I guess if you just made xp 0 and level 1, it might reset the character. Then you can just battle in normal areas to get to where the game wants you to be at whatever point you are in the game. I'll add it in next update.

angelicgemini
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by angelicgemini »

The cheat table looks amazing. You have done an excellent job. I have been following the table as well. It is impressive with the work you have done. I want to ask is it possible to add all the beiguma or at least increase rare items to 100%. Find it annoying that the drop rate is 5%, cards and bestiary available? I feel this would be easy and fast to do. The reason to request this is due to rare item drop and also, because I have to teach children. I rarely the time to play videogames due to marking and would like at least the beiguma to be available. I would appreciate it, but if you decline that is totally fine.

JijaYanin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JijaYanin »

I am still unable to enable trainer. I have version 7.5 and did allow lua script to run. I've been able to this with other games and cheat table in the past.

When right-clicking "Enable Trainer" I get this:

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : GetUserDataContainerAOB1 Error: controller:No readable memory found>>

Writer71
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+65]

Post by Writer71 »

DragonDJimmeh wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:21 pm
Writer71 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:12 am

I have Nowa as an option to be the only one. Is there someone else you had in mind?
Yeah, I just wanted to raise Mio's attack to be decent rather than overpowering myself by raising everyone's attack. I tried looking for the value on my own but that didn't work.
Isn't upgrading weapon give you the +atk? Maybe just increase it at weapon smith until max lvl15...unless you already have done that and still wants more
I upgraded all of her gear but it doesn't seem to be adding to her attack?

paulj80
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by paulj80 »

JijaYanin wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 pm
I am still unable to enable trainer. I have version 7.5 and did allow lua script to run. I've been able to this with other games and cheat table in the past.

When right-clicking "Enable Trainer" I get this:

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : GetUserDataContainerAOB1 Error: controller:No readable memory found>>
When I use it I have to enable it in the title screen. If I try to enable after loading a save I get same error as you