Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+91]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kain-Nosgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+39]

Post by Kain-Nosgoth »

topboy wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:41 am
^Better turn on top 3 options (Activate)

Thank you for table, work great
I did, somehow i managed to activate the speed movement cheats, but nothing else work, like i can't click on the battle ones

and what about the speed hack?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Kain-Nosgoth wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:13 am
What am i missing? None of the cheats works, i don't know what to do... Even the basic speed hack that works on every games without a table doesn't work here! Please help
This table requires CE 7.5 and also you need to let the lua run. If you have the setting in CE to not allow lua to run, the table won't work.

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:21 am
Kain-Nosgoth wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:13 am
What am i missing? None of the cheats works, i don't know what to do... Even the basic speed hack that works on every games without a table doesn't work here! Please help
This table requires CE 7.5 and also you need to let the lua run. If you have the setting in CE to not allow lua to run, the table won't work.
bro can you add playtime pointer.... thank you appriciate it :D

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Kionaru wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:38 pm
I thought I had it, but it seems I need to research things further. I will try to get to it today if I have time.

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:15 pm
Kionaru wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:38 pm
I thought I had it, but it seems I need to research things further. I will try to get to it today if I have time.
okey bro hope you find it... ;)

evilpoptart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by evilpoptart »

Can't seem to get any option to work today. Thank you for the hard work though!

EDIT: My statement was too pessimistic, sorry about that. Seems Infinite MP does work, just only in battle, not in menu so that makes some sense. Bacqua and XP might be working too, just the displayed numbers don't match. Damage multipliers don't appear to work (at least the one for damage done to enemies and if the other is working it is hard to tell).

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

evilpoptart wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:42 pm

EDIT: My statement was too pessimistic, sorry about that. Seems Infinite MP does work, just only in battle, not in menu so that makes some sense. Bacqua and XP might be working too, just the displayed numbers don't match. Damage multipliers don't appear to work (at least the one for damage done to enemies and if the other is working it is hard to tell).
they work, just the numbers displayed don't change, but it affects the actual stat correctly (enemies die quicker with an Enemy Damage Multiplier set higher than 1 for instance. Allies take less damage if Hero Damage Multiplier is set to a number between 0 and 1 (0.25 is 1/4 damage). Infinite MP does only work in battle. I might try to find the one outside of battle if I have time.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Just curious, why doesn't cheat engine's speed hack work on this game? Is it because game logic is being run in FixedUpdate or something?

Edit: ah its something in vsync. This fixed it for me; activate script and then change fps setting back and forth to 60

[Link]

umipumi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by umipumi »

Any way to increase combat speed by 1.5x oder 2x? Its super slow

Kain-Nosgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kain-Nosgoth »

DrummerIX wrote:
I have 7.5 but i never used LUA or anything, where is the setting to see if it's allowed or not? Thanks a lot

evilpoptart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by evilpoptart »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:12 pm
evilpoptart wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:42 pm

they work, just the numbers displayed don't change, but it affects the actual stat correctly (enemies die quicker with an Enemy Damage Multiplier set higher than 1 for instance. Allies take less damage if Hero Damage Multiplier is set to a number between 0 and 1 (0.25 is 1/4 damage). Infinite MP does only work in battle. I might try to find the one outside of battle if I have time.
I was able to verify what you say on the damage received modifier. But damage inflicted still didn't work for me. Enemies did not die any faster. Even setting up to like 10x. That said, if that's all that isn't working for me I'll take it as a win.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Kain-Nosgoth wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:30 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
I have 7.5 but i never used LUA or anything, where is the setting to see if it's allowed or not? Thanks a lot
Edit -> Settings from CE

First screen in General Settings should list lua options

omgitsbees
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgitsbees »

Thank you! This is a really awesome trainer.

Kain-Nosgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kain-Nosgoth »

DrummerIX wrote:

Edit -> Settings from CE

First screen in General Settings should list lua options
everything seems in order, it says execute lua scripts always... What am i missing... should i activate the cheats when i'm the in-game menu or something specific like in battle?

I use cheat engine often and i never had this issue

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

The first Activate Trainer takes some seconds to activate. Make sure you are attached to the process. The Activates are required for full functionality.

What is your issue?