Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+91]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+65]

Post by DrummerIX »

bretwarren30 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:09 pm
BlackMonster wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:02 pm
[*]Make All Recruited Units Have At Least Same EXP/Level As Nowa

Be careful with this code since it doesnt open up rune slots and u turn max level.
May I ask if I will use this cheat, the stats of the other characters will change as well? It's hard to determine
Stats are calculated all the time base on level and equipment. Stats change, but you may have to top off their HP and MP as it increases.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+30]

Post by DrummerIX »

DragonDJimmeh wrote:
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:07 pm
covlee wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:28 am
thanks for the cheat. however I can't use exp multiplier and magic/skill cost. any idea? when I click the column it doesn't get on

also what is difference god mode and can not die?
Did you click the ENABLE option for them? Everything worked for me last night. Not sure if the game updated or not.

God Mode will make it so you don't lose HP. I like to play most games where I lose HP but just don't want to die, so the Hero Cannot Die means that if God Mode is off, you lose HP, but when the damage will make you die, it negates it.

Also, the table requires the lua to be allowed to run. If you don't let the lua run, then it won't work.
Hey boss, I'm a noob here. I'm running cheat engine 7.4 and it only allows me to click on Activate Trainer 2.1 and some limited items down the list. I understand that you have said to let LUA run. I believe I did try to allow all of them run but it's not working for me.

I installed cheat engine 7.5 to see if it makes a difference, and on this version it tells me "Lua Engine. Output. DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version".

This may be the culprit on why the table won't work for me. Any idea on how I get it to work? Many thanks in advance and thank you for your work so far already. I was able to get gold multiplier and the weapon smith to work, which is already GREAT! I'd just like to have Town Funds, Exp help if possible.
You need to install cheat engine from cheatengine.org I believe and just say no to the bloatware. I'm not sure other versions elsewhere have what is needed or if you compile from source, you could be missing something there. This table requires CE 7.5 due to some of the options requiring jmp1.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

DrummerIX wrote:
BlackMonster wrote:

Be careful with this code since it doesnt open up rune slots and u turn max level.
I thought rune slots opened when you battle with them again (at least it does with Mio when she comes back in the early game from being away), but I could be wrong. If that is a problem, then I can make it just so the xp changes and not the level.
U are right, i just did a quick test, all u need is to earn some exp in a battle to unlock rune, ty.
Last edited by BlackMonster on Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

double post sry

bretwarren30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bretwarren30 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:10 pm
bretwarren30 wrote:
BlackMonster wrote:

May I ask if I will use this cheat, the stats of the other characters will change as well? It's hard to determine
Stats are calculated all the time base on level and equipment. Stats change, but you may have to top off their HP and MP as it increases.
Thank you

bretwarren30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bretwarren30 »

Can I request for the star items/rare items that will always pop up on stores/tools shops? If its possible? Its fine if it is not

Writer71
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Writer71 »

Is it possible to edit the stats of only one of the party members?

Dadaluma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+35]

Post by Dadaluma »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:53 am
EDIT 3.0:
I found a drop item option, but it might just be the common drop. I need to research some more things to perhaps improve it to a drop all items the monster has, but will try to do that later. It's here for you all to try and report back any issues.
Hi DrummerIX,

Could you please confirm if the "Always Drop Items After Battle" only works for the common drops? This is the only cheat that I am interested in :D

Thank you.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+35]

Post by DrummerIX »

Dadaluma wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:01 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:53 am
EDIT 3.0:
I found a drop item option, but it might just be the common drop. I need to research some more things to perhaps improve it to a drop all items the monster has, but will try to do that later. It's here for you all to try and report back any issues.
Hi DrummerIX,

Could you please confirm if the "Always Drop Items After Battle" only works for the common drops? This is the only cheat that I am interested in :D

Thank you.
It turns out it drops all the items the monster has, so no need for changes.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Writer71 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:48 pm
Is it possible to edit the stats of only one of the party members?
I have Nowa as an option to be the only one. Is there someone else you had in mind?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+66]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 7.25:
Just a minor update.

First, I fixed Infinite MP in battle for those skills that unlock later (like Mellore's 3rd rune slot).

Second, a request was made for More Random Battles, so I changed No Random Battles to the following:

[*]Random Battle Multiplier (Default No Random Battles)
[*]Random Battle Multiplier (0 for No Random Battles, higher means more random battles)

I found a value of 10 with 60 FPS lock was getting into random battles really fast. You can experiment with the number that you find good for you. I added this to the Save/Load Trainer Values so you can save it and load it back up if you wish.

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

DrummerIX wrote:
BlackMonster wrote:

I thought rune slots opened when you battle with them again (at least it does with Mio when she comes back in the early game from being away), but I could be wrong. If that is a problem, then I can make it just so the xp changes and not the level.
yeah please make that for just exp change not the level

DragonDJimmeh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+30]

Post by DragonDJimmeh »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:13 pm
DragonDJimmeh wrote:
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:07 pm

Did you click the ENABLE option for them? Everything worked for me last night. Not sure if the game updated or not.

God Mode will make it so you don't lose HP. I like to play most games where I lose HP but just don't want to die, so the Hero Cannot Die means that if God Mode is off, you lose HP, but when the damage will make you die, it negates it.

Also, the table requires the lua to be allowed to run. If you don't let the lua run, then it won't work.
Hey boss, I'm a noob here. I'm running cheat engine 7.4 and it only allows me to click on Activate Trainer 2.1 and some limited items down the list. I understand that you have said to let LUA run. I believe I did try to allow all of them run but it's not working for me.

I installed cheat engine 7.5 to see if it makes a difference, and on this version it tells me "Lua Engine. Output. DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version".

This may be the culprit on why the table won't work for me. Any idea on how I get it to work? Many thanks in advance and thank you for your work so far already. I was able to get gold multiplier and the weapon smith to work, which is already GREAT! I'd just like to have Town Funds, Exp help if possible.
You need to install cheat engine from cheatengine.org I believe and just say no to the bloatware. I'm not sure other versions elsewhere have what is needed or if you compile from source, you could be missing something there. This table requires CE 7.5 due to some of the options requiring jmp1.
I've only download from cheatengine.org and I think my installations were somehow corrupted. I installed 7.5 today too but upon reading your reply, I deleted everything and re-installed and THAT fixed my issues. Now everything works! THANK YOU DRUMMER! You are the MAN!

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

I see a a bunch of requests all over the place. Please remember Drummer has a [Link]

Support your table makers. He is one of the few that makes cheats for JRPG's show some appreciation.

tatumi0630
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tatumi0630 »

When I run LUA, I get "DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version", how can I fix this?