Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hades74
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+82]

Post by hades74 »

hades74 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:53 pm
Hi, I haven't seen a request for that but would it be possible to integrate codes for eggfoot races plz?
something like: infinite endurance (or stats modifier) and the possibility of doing more than 6 races per eggfoot to help for achievements.
Thanks in advance. you are the best !!!!
DrummerIX plz could you add some tables for eggfoot race plz :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sumomo251
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+86]

Post by sumomo251 »

using edit 11 (latest as of the moment) version the "infinite items outside of battle" won't toggle on.

When right click at top it says: <<Error while scanning for AOB's:InfiniteItemOutsideBattleaob2 Error: not all aobs found >>

any idea how to fix?

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

sumomo251 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 4:33 pm
using edit 11 (latest as of the moment) version the "infinite items outside of battle" won't toggle on.

When right click at top it says: <<Error while scanning for AOB's:InfiniteItemOutsideBattleaob2 Error: not all aobs found >>

any idea how to fix?

Steam?

Close Game and Cheat Engine
Launch Game
Launch Table
Accept Lua
Activate Trainer, Activate Trainer 2.1, Activate Trainer 2.2

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+88]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 11.25:

Updates will be a bit slower now as I don't have time to play much more of this game at the moment, but I did find time to add the following:

[*]Add Additional Rune Equipped To All Allies
[*]Additional Rune To Add

I know with all the Hard mode options, you cannot use items in battle, so I thought it would be nice to have a rune you can give to everyone in those cases. It defaults to the Water rune, but you can change it. I might could make this let you add 2 runes, but will try to update it later if I can. For now only 1.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

Does any1 know how i can make the cheat engine game speed option work with this game?
Right now i am using a trainer for that but it makes my game crash evrytime i want to use a hp item or teleport.

Edit: i found a workaround this.

1- 1st i turned off vsync at nvidia 3D settings but that made my gpu go crazy and overheating my laptop with 90% gpu and in the thousands of fps so that wasnt it.

2- This one worked perfect for me with no overheating or crazy fps since my monitor is 165 Hz,

Go to nvidia 3D settings > screenmode settings and choose use Only nvidia GPU (save settings) > Screen mode G-Sync settings > G-Sync On > Switch for windowed and fullscreen mode (save settings) > restart laptop and now i can use the cheat engine build in game speed option.

Hope this helps some1 else with the same problem.

sefried12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sefried12 »

is it possible to give everyone 8 rune slots?

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

BlackMonster wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 6:37 pm
Does any1 know how i can make the cheat engine game speed option work with this game?
Right now i am using a trainer for that but it makes my game crash evrytime i want to use a hp item or teleport.

1- 1st i turned off vsync at nvidia 3D settings but that made my gpu go crazy and overheating my laptop with 90% gpu and in the thousands of fps so that wasnt it.

2- This one worked perfect for me with no overheating or crazy fps since my monitor is 165 Hz,

Go to nvidia 3D settings > screenmode settings and choose use Only nvidia GPU (save settings) > Screen mode G-Sync settings > G-Sync On > Switch for windowed and fullscreen mode (save settings) > restart laptop and now i can use the cheat engine build in game speed option.

Use Lyall's widescreen fix mod, or my QOL mod, on nexus mods

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

makotech222 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 12:01 am
BlackMonster wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 6:37 pm

Use Lyall's widescreen fix mod, or my QOL mod, on nexus mods
After restarting my laptop again my method stopped working, so weird ahh :( , ill try these 2 and see if those stick.

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

please add script for
- Max Items & Material Current/Capacity Not Infinite but restore it to max (eq: 1/6, open menu to be 6/6 again)
- Restore Full Hp & Mp After Battle

erictia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by erictia »

Hi, is it possible to change all the rune slot to all type? and also i wonder if you able to make all char's with max rune slot's (8), thank you very much if can do it <3

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Still cannot activate "Acivate Script" and "Activate Trainer 2.2 (Controls Battle Options)"
but
Activate Trainer 2.1 (Controls Damage Modifier) - can
Most scripts can be activated(works!?),
but
Add Additional Rune Equipped To All Allies - no
Can Always Improve Weapon At Blacksmith - no

Latest GoG 1.0.5-p17.5.5 same steam.

kroket
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kroket »

This is by far, the best mod for eiyuden chronicles hundred heroes.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

demorest2 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 7:50 am
Still cannot activate "Acivate Script" and "Activate Trainer 2.2 (Controls Battle Options)"
but
Activate Trainer 2.1 (Controls Damage Modifier) - can
Most scripts can be activated(works!?),
but
Add Additional Rune Equipped To All Allies - no
Can Always Improve Weapon At Blacksmith - no

Latest GoG 1.0.5-p17.5.5 same steam.
I bought the GOG version and using GOG Galaxy to install it, so it's the latest version. Everything works fine. You must be using CE 7.5 and accept the lua to run for everything to work. I have bought 5 copies of this game. :) I'm doing my part to hopefully have them keep making games like this.

Lilithra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lilithra »

Thanks for this table DrummerIX, it's awesome, specially the movement speed... this game would be hell without it XD
But with your table I can enjoy the game without needing to do many tedious things.

I wanted to share my trick for speeding a bit the egg races minigame. With this I beat all the races except the 5 red stars (they need a little more work).
1) Look at the strength stat of your eggy racer and scan it with the default settings of the cheat engine (Exact Value and 4 bytes).
2) Race with the eggy racer, doesn't matter if it wins or lose, we need to feed it.
3) Feed it with a strength boosting food.
4) Search for the changed strength stat. I only did it one time and always found it without problems.
5) With this number we can locate the others stats and even the rank of our eggy racer, just copy the record of the strength stat and when we use paste: if you put "-4" in Adjust Address you will get a number that is the rank of the racer (0 = rank S, 1 = rank A, 2 = rank B...), if you put "4"/"8"/"C" in Adjust Adress you will get the other 3 stats.
6) Modify the values, but beware, the max number of stats a racer can have is 3000 and the game doesn't like when a eggy does have more than that and still has feeding possibilities. To avoid getting the game frozen, I put all the stats in 725 (725 x 4 = 2900). You can put your eggy to rank S without issues.
7) Race another time with your super eggy racer with 2900 stats. After the race and feeding, the stats will reach the 3000 and the game will remove the remaining feeding possibilities (and will enable the racer to breed inmediately :P).
8) Without the possibility of the game being frozen in the feeding screen, you can up the stats more to win this pesky 5 red stars.
-------------------
Thaaaaaaank you. I'm not about to start playing their auction house game to get the lizard dude.
For Hogan, I found that the best way was to buy 5 diamonds in the Treefolk village (~2500$) and sell them for double price in Ardinale City (~5000$). If you do it legit it's very easy with Carrie and if you use the "Infinite Items Outside of Battle" you only need to sell 20 diamonds (20 x 2500 = 50000 profit). If you bought the diamond/tradable items before talking to Hogan and put it in the storage as I did, you only need to sell them and the game counts all the baquas as profit.
-------------------
Last edited by Lilithra on Sun May 05, 2024 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lilithra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lilithra »

Another thing for the "hidden inventory of the eggy races". I tried to find a logic method of finding where the game puts the codes, but it changes all the time... but when you save and load the game, it orders them all nicely and you can cheat them :P
I scan the wisdom fruits, because is easier to get them, and with this record, you only need to locate your shiny accesories, colors and skins... with Adjust Address and "+30" or "-30".
I know that the Infinite Item Outside of Battle works for the eggy inventory too... but I prefer to have nice numbers there :P.