Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
archiloque
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+86]

Post by archiloque »

Thedruidbox wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:18 am
archiloque wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:13 am
Thank you so much for a great script !

Beware : there's a problem with the "rare item always appear" and maybe "override shop items" when used to buy theater scripts from the item shops in Treefolk Village and Yarnaan.

I now have both scripts in my key items but the guy at the theater won't acknowledge that I have them. Basically I think that with this method it bugs the theater scripts out.

Do we have a script to delete individual key objects from the inventory ? I'd love to overcome this, theater is a pretty cool part of the game.
After you get the script, you then have to do an improvement to your base at the blueprint counter to actually add the play.
Oh wow, thanks ! What a needlessly complicated game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ekras
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ekras »

So hopefully this is still being monitored....

I am in a terrible in-game situation - I progressed too far and I locked myself out of one of the characters (the gryphon) because Marissa is off doing something in that necromancers castle and doesn't come back until after the "final battle" and she needs to be in the party to recruit them- as a result I can't save <REDACTED> because <REDACTED> can't be recruited without everyone else being recruited first.

Is there anyway someone could write a script to allow me to put a locked character into my party (at least temporarily), or force the gryphon to join the alliance or something? I technically have 1 other character to recruit (the beigomia player) so the Carrie fix could work if the gryphon could be made an option in that.

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

Does this work with gamepass version?

NeonRose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeonRose »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:07 am
EDIT 11.0:

I found time to add the following:

[*]Add 1 Minute To All Shark Race Ranking Times (Easy 1st Place)
[*]Large Size Units Take 1 Space In Party
I wanted to take some time to stop by and say and HUGE thank you for all the work you've been doing! It's made the game much more fun for me - and the large size unit code is absolutely amazing. Thank you again!

TcDohl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+82]

Post by TcDohl »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:25 pm
EDIT 10.25:

I was able to add the following for runes:

[*]Make All Rune Slots Epic Level For All (Can Put Epic Runes Into Them)
Thank you for your great work, I'd like to know if any equipped runes that normally would be incompatible before applying this cheat would be still be equipped after you loaded the game later without running cheat engine.

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Can you share item list, it's need time to find the item we want for overide item shop.

anascinq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anascinq »

quang.billy.79 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:47 am
Does this work with gamepass version?
some of the cheats are working, others don't and some of them work with some versions of the table.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Ekras wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:41 am
So hopefully this is still being monitored....

I am in a terrible in-game situation - I progressed too far and I locked myself out of one of the characters (the gryphon) because Marissa is off doing something in that necromancers castle and doesn't come back until after the "final battle" and she needs to be in the party to recruit them- as a result I can't save <REDACTED> because <REDACTED> can't be recruited without everyone else being recruited first.

Is there anyway someone could write a script to allow me to put a locked character into my party (at least temporarily), or force the gryphon to join the alliance or something? I technically have 1 other character to recruit (the beigomia player) so the Carrie fix could work if the gryphon could be made an option in that.
You can choose the character to add from the drop down after turning the new option on. It should work as long as you have the 1 other character to recruit.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

deary5 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:43 am
Can you share item list, it's need time to find the item we want for overide item shop.
I added Item List to first post.

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:59 am
deary5 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:43 am
I added Item List to first post.
Thank you very much.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+82]

Post by DrummerIX »

TcDohl wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:42 am
Thank you for your great work, I'd like to know if any equipped runes that normally would be incompatible before applying this cheat would be still be equipped after you loaded the game later without running cheat engine.
You will have to test this to see. I don't know.

quilacoste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quilacoste »

noob question here what is the enemy damage multiplier mean ? is that mean the damage enemy do to the player multiplier or what ?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

quilacoste wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:56 pm
noob question here what is the enemy damage multiplier mean ? is that mean the damage enemy do to the player multiplier or what ?
Enemy Damage is the damage you do to the enemy. To do more damage you make it higher than 1.

Hero Damage is the damage the enemy does to you. You make this lower by setting the number between 0 and 1 (like 0.25 or 0.5).

grengren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grengren »

Hello, I'm trying to make the new shark race feature work, but it doesn't seem to do anything (no time added to the race).
I'm using CE 7.5, Lua scripts allowed in settings and tick "Activate trainer" then turning the feature on. Am I missing something ?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

grengren wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:20 pm
Hello, I'm trying to make the new shark race feature work, but it doesn't seem to do anything (no time added to the race).
I'm using CE 7.5, Lua scripts allowed in settings and tick "Activate trainer" then turning the feature on. Am I missing something ?
It is working for me on the Steam version. Times used to be 1 minute something, but are now 2 minutes something, so you can just race and should come in first place fairly easily.